Kellyanne Conway doesn’t agree with her husband’s assessment of President Donald Trump’s mental state, and she told CNN he must have changed his mind since the election.
Apparently the national emergency is on pause while Trump tries to break up a marriage. - Alt Fed Employee tweet
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Trump takes increased control over North Korea nuke talks: report
- New Zealanders turning over firearms after mass shooting
- Only Christian and Jewish news outlets were on Pompeo’s secret ‘faith-based media’ call: report
- Ex-Bush spokesman Ari Fleischer torn to shreds for ‘bullsh*t’ justification of Iraq War on 16th anniversary of US invasion
- US judge rebuts Trump on transgender troop limits
- Another migrant has died in CBP custody - the 4th in recent months
My ability to despise both Donald Trump and George Conway at the same time is a true gift and I deserve a parade for it. - Marie Connor
The petrochemical facility fire that brought towers of black clouds, heavy smoke and bursts of flames to Deer Park, Texas before it was extinguished early Wednesday was not an unfamiliar site for the area.
- Here’s the letter that proves Trump is lying about turning down George Conway for a job
- Trump intensifies attacks on McCain: 'I never was a fan of John McCain, and I never will be'
- "The McCain family deserves better," Republican senator says as Trump continues to lash out
- ‘Unbelievable cowards!’ CNN’s Toobin unloads on GOP senators for remaining silent on Trump’s attacks on McCain
- Ex-US attorney says he considered ‘taping’ a call with Trump because his behavior was so ‘inappropriate’
- Jared Kushner seen as ‘downright dangerous’ by Trump’s own former cabinet secretaries: author
- Report: Ivanka Trump Thinks She Will Be President One Day
- Trump called Jeanine Pirro before tweeting criticism about Fox News: report
- Robert Kraft will not accept plea deal offered by prosecutors: report
- Mike Pence goes to Nebraska for Trump as US Midwest reels from historic floods
- Steve King asked if white society is superior: 'I don't have an answer for that'
- Laura Ingraham And Guest Mock 'Anastasio' Ocasio-Cortez For Doing 'The Latina Thing'
- Nunes' lawsuit predictably backfires, boosts 'Devin Nunes' Cow
*everybody laughs at Devin Nunes*
Nunes: ”We’ll see who’s laughing after I sue this fake internet cow!”
*everybody laughs harder* - Adam Best
This cow is the enemy of the people! - mith tweet
Paul Ryan going home to roost as a board member at Fox. I mean, it’s just one big pile of garbage. The entire Republican Party is like garbage on fire. - Chelsea Handler
Trump calls George Conway a “husband from Hell.” Melania, Marla and Ivana could not be reached for comment. - Tea Pain
I am trying to find one redeeming thing about our leader. Hitler is said to have liked dogs and chocolate. But this guy... - Dee
Once Joe Biden enters the race, I have no doubt that Trump will attack Biden’s deceased son, because Trump is simply a monster. - Roland Scahill
Rock The Voter News
- Kamala Harris promises to 'prosecute the case against Trump'
- Trump appears to have influenced Matthew Whitaker in Michael Cohen case: House Judiciary chairman
- Efforts to eliminate the electoral college date back 50 years — and even Nixon was on board: CNN’s John Avlon
- Polls show Bernie Sanders popularity among all voters is plummeting
Got some wires crossed and now I have Temple vs. Pete Buttigieg in my NCAA bracket. - Conan O'Brien
|No, this is not a mini-pad on my head.|
Shortly before he gave speeches launching his 2020 campaign earlier this month, Bernie Sanders emailed his supporters, urging them to “do our very best to engage respectfully with our Democratic opponents—talking about the issues we are fighting for, not about personalities or past grievances. I want to be clear that I condemn bullying and harassment of any kind and in any space.
What he didn’t include was that one of the people already advising him and helping him write those launch speeches is one of his most famously aggressive supporters online.
Since December, David Sirota has, on Twitter, on his own website, and in columns in The Guardian, been trashing most of Sanders’s Democratic opponents...
Kamala Harris is the only presidential candidate who hasn't disrespected Hillary Clinton. - Mr. Weeks tweet
"A man you can bait with a tweet is not a man we can trust with nuclear weapons." —Hillary Clinton
The economy lost an estimated $11 billion due to Trump’s shutdown. Trump lost $11B trying to get $5.7B for a wall should tell all #MAGA supporters just what kind of businessman #DonTheCon is. #Resist - irishygirl tweet
- Judge: Trump administration violated law with oil, gas projects that ignored climate impacts; blocks drilling on 300,000 acres
- Coal companies join with Rick Perry to derail Trump nominee
- Trump administration withholds report justifying 'shock' auto tariffs
- Supreme Court punts Google privacy settlement questions to lower court
Yesterday: Prohibition of alcohol gave the mafia their power & money.
Today: Strict drug regulation gave us Pablo Escobar, El Chapo and a legal Opioid epidemic.
Trump Gets More China Trademarks
China has granted preliminary approval to 38 new Trump-related trademarks as President Trump's family works to develop a series of branded products in the country, including hotel chains, escort services and insurance.
REMINDER: Dick Cheney's (R-WY) Halliburton made $39.5 billion in profits from the Iraq War. - Baxter Bean
The tile will be installed this weekend.
Be still my heart.