A divided Connecticut Supreme Court has ruled gun maker Remington can be sued over how it marketed the Bushmaster rifle used to kill 20 children and six educators at Sandy Hook Elementary School in 2012. Justices issued a 4-3 ruling that reinstated a wrongful death lawsuit...
All of the children murdered at Sandy Hook would have now been teenagers.
And we have done nothing.
One measure of the morality of a nation is how it acts to protect its children.
And we have done nothing. - Kurt Eichenwald
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Saudi rights official dismisses Khashoggi inquiry as foreign interference
- Pentagon chief calls reports of charges to allies erroneous: 'We won't do cost plus 50'
- Right-wing Polish newspaper tells readers "how to recognize a Jew" on front page
- Reputed Gambino crime family boss shot to death outside home
- Trump’s DHS Guts Task Forces Protecting Elections From Foreign Meddling
Going after the medicaid to fix a deficit is like going after Iraq when you were attacked by 15 Saudis. - John Fugelsang
A software fix to the Boeing 737 MAX was delayed for months as discussions between regulators and Boeing dragged on—and U.S. officials said the government shutdown halted work on the fix for five weeks.
“If Donald Trump’s parents paid to have his SATs taken for him, they were robbed,” Mueller said. - Andy Borowitz
- Treasury Secretary Mnuchin says he’ll protect President Trump's privacy if Democrats request his tax returns
- Trump mocks O'Rourke's 'crazy' hand movements
- GOP senators visited Trump at White House to sway him on border dispute: report
- Romney, Alexander to buck Trump on national emergency
- Congressional demands of DHS make Nielsen 'really fear for our democracy'
- Advertisers ditch Carlson and Pirro's Fox News shows
- Tucker Carlson scraps studio plans near vacation home, cites 'violation of privacy'
- Judge sets Roger Stone's trial date for Nov. 5.
- Kellyanne Conway’s husband calls for ‘serious inquiry’ into Trump’s mental state: ‘It’s nuts — it’s a disorder’
- Top Mueller deputy stepping down from special counsel's office
I think Trump just realized how big Beto's hands are and he's freaking out. - Seth Abramson
Judge Jackson says the "No Collusion refrain" of the Manafort defense provides her with "just one more thing that's inconsistent with any genuine acceptance of responsibility." - Steven Portnoy, CBS
Looks Like Trump Lost His Base In The House
In overwhelmingly bipartisan vote, House calls for Mueller report to be made public The final vote count was 420 in favor, with no one voting no. Four lawmakers voted “present.”
While Trump obsesses over cable news coverage, Pelosi is wielding her power as speaker, deftly out-maneuvering her opposition, and playing the long game.
The vote wasn't just overwhelming. It was 420-0. - Chris Lu
All week, I keep hearing people saying, "The Mueller Report is coming Friday." But he's not really going to drop it on the Ides of March, right?! That seems a little on the nose. - Garrett M. Graff
Rock The Voter News
- WATCH: Beto O'Rourke announces that he will run for president in 2020
- Poster of Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg was vandalized with the words "Die Jew" and a swastika
- New York Judge Won't Let Unvaccinated Kids Go Back to Class
- Federal appeals court: Middle finger protected by the Constitution
Nancy Pelosi Does Some More Housecleaning
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) has reportedly had Vice President Mike Pence kicked out of a little-used office that was given to him when Republicans were in control of the chamber.
Wilbur Ross: lied about Russia
Sessions, Don Jr. lied about Russia
Manafort, Flynn: lied about Russia
Trump can't stop lying about Russia
America is being Vodka-boarded- John Fugelsang
- The U.S. now has more millionaires than Sweden has people
- Facebook's data-selling arrangement now under criminal investigation
- Trump Laps FAA To Announce Plane Grounding Himself, Said Privately 737s ‘Sucked’
- Airlines Rethink $57 Billion in Boeing Orders After Crash
- Lori Loughlin's Daughter Olivia Leaves Yacht of USC's Board of Trustees Chairman
- William H. Macy 'disagreed from day one' with Felicity Huffman over alleged scam
Pretty crazy that William H Macy has a good shot of getting arrested for something every single William H Macy character would get arrested for. - Kaleb Horton
When Artificial Intelligence Outwits Its Creators
It could take a month and a half or longer before Boeing 737 Max jets are back up in the air, according to a timeline for a software fix and pilot retraining on which the Federal Aviation Administration briefed members of the House Transportation Committee on Thursday morning.
59-41, Senate votes to block emergency declaration over border wall, setting up Trump’s first veto. - Manu Raju CNN
The Senate just built a wall around Trump’s plans for a wall.