Members of President Donald Trump's campaign and transition team had more than 100 contacts with Russian-linked officials, according to a new report.
If colluding with the Russians to win an election doesn't make Trump an illegitimate president, I don't know what does.
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Fox News’ Shep Smith and Andrew Napolitano agree: The Trump campaign colluded with Russia
- Former US marine held in Russia on spy charges seeks bail: news agencies
- President Trump to visit U.S. southern border today as shutdown negotiations continue to stall
- Border Protection officers sue Trump over lost pay during shutdown: ‘They’re being shortchanged’
- Trump claims he 'never meant' Mexico would directly pay for border wall
- They slipped across the US border with explosives -- from Canada
Of course this could all just end up with him growing old & constantly tweeting to his angry white male loyalists about what a great deal he made from a golf course in a country with no extradition treaty. - John Fugelsang
Trump's Steel Slat Wall Can Be Cut With A Saw. Really.
Dept. of Homeland Security testing of a steel slat prototype for border wall proved it could be cut through with a saw, according to a report by DHS
We’re arrivin’ at a critical point in the Trump presidency. Should we impeach him for his corruption or his incompetence?
Heck, why not both? - Tea Pain tweet
- Storming out of meetings is Trump’s signature move — and he even bailed out of divorce court once
- Trump told GOP senators he's 'winning' on wall and is 'determined not to budge'
- ‘Incredibly disrespectful’: Trump’s AG nominee hammered for refusing to meet with Democrats
- Steve King asks how terms "white nationalist" and "white supremacist" became offensive
- GOP congressman bellyflops in failed attempt to lie about not getting paid during shutdown
- Rep. Paul Mitchell (R-Mich.) says GOP doesn't expect more shutdown defectors
- California Republican begs Trump to stop threats of cutting off money for his fire-stricken district
- Rick Scott threw party at Florida governor’s mansion after DeSantis and family had moved in: report
I understand Baby Don did another tantrum today when mean old Mommy Nancy said he can’t have his border wall. - Stephen King
With the constant practice Trump gets at lying, you’d think he’d be better at it. - Mrs. Betty Bowers
Toxic Work Atmosphere
President Donald Trump’s latest director of communications was highly criticized in an explosive New York Times report. Bill Shine, a former Fox News executive, joined the administration after the departure of Hope Hicks. Now it appears he's not making any friends.
Evangelicals have successfully completed construction of a wall between them and Jesus. - Mrs. Betty Bowers
President Trump: "I find China, frankly in many ways, to be far more honorable than cryin' Chuck and Nancy. I really do. I think that China is actually much easier to deal with than the opposition party."
Rock The Voter News
- Pelosi said Trump thinks federal workers can ask their fathers for money -- meanwhile Coast Guard told to have garage sales
- O'Rourke hits El Paso streets to rebut Trump's immigration address
- Kamala Harris to enter presidential race on or around MLK Day: report
When they go low, we go Pelosi. -OhNoSheTwint
Back In 2016 I Couldn't Tell The Difference Between Bernie Bros & Russian Bots. Still Can't.
Top Bernie Sanders 2016 adviser accused of forcibly kissing subordinate.
The claim is the latest complaint about a hostile environment for women on the campaign. Robert Becker denied wrongdoing.
110 pounds of the opioid fentanyl was seized in the Port of Philadelphia. This is why we need a wall on the southern border.
Oh wait ....- Rep. Ted Lieu
- Shutdown’s economic damage: $1 billion a week
- Trump administration working on Arctic oil leases despite shutdown
- Business ‘alarm’ at Brexit impasse, British minister says
- NTSB investigators largely furloughed, halting accident work
Now that Donald Trump's trade wars are costing his supporters their jobs, they’ll have a lot more free time to spend on social media owning the libs.- Middle Age Riot tweet
Stormy Daniels Teaches Thong Folding During Trump's Speech
It didn’t last long, but they finished at the same time.
Porn star Stormy Daniels folded clothes on Instagram Live Tuesday night while President Trump went on live television to try and sell Americans on the idea that it’s necessary to build a wall on the nation’s southern border. Both broadcasts started at 9 p.m. and lasted 10 minutes. Daniels, who filmed the skit in her underwear, played Pink Floyd’s “Another Brick in the Wall" while doing her chores. She said she attracted 100,000 viewers.
Nobody in this hipster coffee shop seemed amused by me shouting "MEXICO WILL PAY FOR MY COFFEE!" as I walked out without paying. - Rex Huppke