Sen. Susan Collins said Saturday that while she believes that Dr. Christine Blasey Ford was sexually assaulted, she does not believe that now-confirmed Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh did it.
Susan Collins: Dr. Ford is not confused. “Confused” should be used to describe someone who is under the impression Kavanaugh won’t overturn Roe v Wade. - Andy Borowitz
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Pompeo cites progress made on North Korea trip
- Pompeo visit to China kicks off with frosty exchange
- Pentagon brutally mocked for hilariously ‘sh*tty’ cartoon video explaining the US military
- Powell and Albright say world is changing in disturbing ways
The guys who ran around with guns and lynched Obama in effigy are extremely concerned the liberal "mob" is going too far. - Oliver Willis tweet
How Many More Russian Dots Have To Be Connected?
Cybersecurity experts found evidence of suspicious communications between a Trump Organization computer and a Russian bank in the summer of 2016 — and they also noticed a link to Betsy DeVos and her family.
Ending abortion in the United States is the only way we can get Jesus to bring back coal mining jobs. - Marie Connor
Pro-Lifers Threatening Dr. Christine Blasey Ford
Christine Blasey Ford, the woman who accused Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of sexually assaulting her, cannot move back to her home due to the volume of death threats she is still receiving, her lawyers told NBC on Sunday.
One of Ford's attorneys, Debra Katz, told NBC's Kasie Hunt that it's going to be "quite some time" before Ford and her family can return home.
- Inside the NYT investigation into Trump's questionable tax schemes
- McConnell: ‘The Senate’s not broken’
- Deputy Attorney General Rosenstein flying with Trump to Florida
- MSNBC panel shreds Lindsey Graham's slavish devotion to Trump: 'He wants to be attorney general so badly'
- Hope Hicks to join Fox as corporate communications director
- CNN reporter with right-wing background apologizes after tweets using anti-gay slurs surface
- Conservative commentator Max Boot: ‘Vote straight-ticket Democratic Party — the GOP needs to be razed to the ground’
- Poll shows Cruz up five points on O'Rourke in Texas
- A Texas yard sign depicted a GOP elephant with its trunk up a girl’s skirt. Police seized it.
- ‘WE MUST SAVE HER!’ White nationalists melt down after one-time idol Taylor Swift endorses Tennessee Dem
- Christian lawmaker giddy about abortion being outlawed advises women to get their ‘coathangers ready’
- Kellyanne Conway begins assault on reproductive rights: Women can get abortions 'with absolutely no common sense'
When Al Franken was accused of sexual impropriety, Susan Collins demanded he resign. Without a hearing. - Stephen King
Melania Trump said, “I wish people would focus on what I do, not what I wear”
Melania Trump wore controversial clothing again. On Friday, the First Lady received a ton of backlash on Twitter during her first solo trip to Africa.
If I was going to lie about having sex with someone famous ... I would pick somebody way less embarrassing than Donald Trump. - Stormy Daniels
“One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors.” - Plato
Rock The Voter News
- New climate change report issues a dire warning: 2040 is the beginning of the end
- Pollster says 'difficult' to imagine large number of people ever trusting media again
- Michael Avenatti lashes out at Susan Collins and urges women to continue coming forward -- even after Kavanaugh
- Ford found Trump’s mockery “very hurtful,” has no regrets about speaking up.
I wish the Presidential alerts would have helpful information, like warning us that a drunk sexual assailant was in the vicinity of the Supreme Court. - Andy Borowitz
Do They Spin A Wheel To See What Laws To Break Each Day?
Legal experts say the president's lawyers may be pushing ethical boundaries by communicating with people involved in the Mueller probe.
When Franken was accused—he resigned
When Schneiderman was accused—he resigned
When Conyers was accused—he resigned
When Trump was accused—he was elected
When Moore was accused—he was endorsed
When Kavanaugh was accused—he was confirmed
Never say the parties are the same. - Rantt Media tweet
- Chinese stocks fall almost 5% in market bloodbath
- Cotton growers vs. urban farmers: Bitter partisan fight threatens farm bill
- Beware the viral Facebook hoax that's tricking people into thinking their account was hacked
- Musk's tweet spooks investors, sinking shares
Trump's expertise with bankruptcies will come in very handy, experts say. - Andy Borowitz
Susan Collins Wishes People Would Start Blaming The Fifty Other Assholes -Andy Borowitz
Who's Creepier Than Mike Pence? His Wifey.
Karen Pence, the wife of Vice President Mike Pence, is planning to rally support for a controversial Republican candidate who has said that women who work are violating “God’s design.”
FUN FACT: no facts are actually fun! - Conan O'Brien
I am still experiencing rain from the feeder bands of, now, Hurricane Michael. Thank Gawd it wasn't as bad as last year. I do dread next year as this seems to be the norm due to global warming.