Outgoing U.N. Ambassador Nikki Haley lavished praise on Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump.
Nikki Haley said Jared Kushner is Trump’s “hidden genius.” So I guess that means Mike Pence isn’t the only person in the White House keeping something hidden. - Chelsea Handler
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Trump considers Mar-a-Lago for Kim summit
- Wife of ex-Interpol president details telephone threat, says she was told China dispatched teams to find her in France
- Pompeo calls on Saudi Arabia to investigate journalist's disappearance
- Turkey to search Saudi consulate for disappeared journalist Jamal Khashoggi
- Sen. Rand Paul's wife says she keeps loaded gun by her bed over fear of liberals
Given everything we know about the Trump campaign, *if* someone had contacted them with a concrete plan to illegally cheat during the election, do we think they would have said no? - Chris Hayes
Senate Democrats are planning to force a vote this week on a resolution that would overturn the Trump administration’s expansion of short-term health insurance plans.
Critics call them “junk” plans, since they’re not required to comply with all the regulations of the 2010 health care law.
Remember Nikki Haley has enabled a man who mocked a sexual assault victim, who referred to white supremacists as "very fine people," who praised a murderous dictator, and who colluded with Putin's coverup of the Russian attack on the United States. She owns all that. - David Corn
- Trump falsely says Kavanaugh was 'proven innocent' at swearing-in
- Trump claims 'paid protesters' during Kavanaugh confirmation 'haven’t gotten their checks'
- McConnell: Senators were 'literally under assault' during Kavanaugh hearings
- White House: Kanye West will have lunch with Trump on Thursday
- Avenatti hits back at Trump Jr. over Anthony Weiner insult
- House Republicans distort and dissemble in slashing TV ads
- Republicans stoke fear of Democratic 'angry mobs' ahead of midterms
- Owner of Texas restaurant chain pulls ‘hundreds of thousands of dollars’ of business out of Maine to protest Collins’ vote
- Andrea Mitchell: Lindsey Graham may take job in Trump's cabinet so Nikki Haley can run for SC senator
- GOP strategist gets hilariously mocked after trying to convince MSNBC that ‘America is smitten with Ivanka Trump’
Sure sex is great but have you tried voting out Republicans? - OhNoSheTwint
Keggers Kavanaugh Kicks Off The Season
Justice Brett Kavanaugh’s first vote as a member of the Supreme Court could come as soon as Tuesday or Wednesday on a Trump administration request testing how much power courts should wield over top executive branch officials.
Brett Kavanaugh celebrated his confirmation last night at a party at the home of Facebook’s top lobbyist.
Google is one of the Federalist Society’s largest donors.
Next time conservatives claim tech companies are biased against them, please laugh in their faces. - Ari Rabin-Havt tweet
Good Karma Visits Dr. Christine Blasey Ford
Christine Blasey Ford, the college professor who accused Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh of sexual assault while they were in high school, has been nominated for a Distinguished Alumna award at her alma mater.
How hammered did Blackout Brett get last night? Asking for 65 million friends. - Jeff Tiedrich
Rock The Voter News
- Hillary Clinton calls Kavanaugh's ceremonial swearing-in a 'political rally'
- Rihanna: 'You have 1 job today and that is to properly register to vote'
Trump Brings Cruelty To Another Level
The Trump administration is planning hours-long downtimes for maintenance on healthcare.gov during the coming ObamaCare sign-up period.
I’m in Atlanta and I gotta get used to the kindness. A lady was talking to me for a minute before I caught on. I went, I’m sorry I thought you were talking to yourself. She goes, why’d you think that? I go, cause in NYC you see more people talking to themselves instead of each other - Cyrus McQueen tweet
- Russian energy official: Tweets from US leaders roil international markets
- Disney CEO: I am not running for president
- Scottish vacation park considers changing its name to avoid toxic association with Trump
- Climate change warnings barely register in news cycle
Look, man, people on welfare are "abusing the system" but Mr. Trump merely "took advantage of all available loopholes." - John Fugelsang
My My My. Nikki Haley Is In Deep Deep Deep Debt. First Kavanaugh, Now Nikki.
Outgoing United Nations ambassador Nikki Haley had hundreds of thousands of dollars in debt by the time she announced her surprise resignation Tuesday.
It’s weird that both the Earth and I have about 30 years left. - Conan O'Brien
Thank you all for being a part of AllHatNoCattle.
You've kept me sane.