Tuesday, October 30, 2018

I am taking a two week vacation.


Lord knows I need one.

A friend from high school that I haven't seen in 4 decades is the reason. He'll be arriving in a few days. He was like a big brother to me. In 1966 he joined the Marines. I wrote and saw him for years until we lost touch. Six years ago he found me on the Internet and contacted me. That's one of the many reasons I love the Internet.

I will post something daily if possible. Maybe a photo of us in front of a volcano and definitely a political meme.  Just can't help myself.

All the chaos Trump is causing is not only frightening but depressing to me. I don't know what to be upset about first. I just want out of this neverending crescendo.

Our only hope is that Democrats will sweep the midterms unless Robert Mueller puts a straight jacket on Trump instead of handcuffs first.

Don't get distracted by all the chaos, the Republicans want to cut medicare, social security and even sick people with pre existing conditions from their insurance coverage. Who the hell knows what else they will cut unless we have journalists?





Today's edition will be a short one.



Trump Plans To Cut And Paste The U.S. Constitution
President Donald Trump’s suggestion in an interview with Axios that he is considering an executive order to “terminate” birthright citizenship should be seen for what it is — a laughable, legally frivolous proposal designed to do little more than energize his base and distract his critics one week before the midterms.



Trump seems to get his legal advice from the same place he gets his hair done.



ICE Agents Hurl Pregnant Immigrant Over Mexican Border To Prevent Birth On U.S. Soil - The Onion



______________________



 Click here to meet C.W.
http://www.cwblogsite.com/

____________________






Wow. I  Wonder If Congress Will Investigate? HaHaHaHa.
An alleged scheme to pay off women to fabricate sexual assault allegations against Special Counsel Robert Mueller has been referred to the FBI for further investigation, a spokesman for the special counsel’s office told The Atlantic. “When we learned last week of allegations that women were offered money to make false claims about the Special Counsel, we immediately referred the matter to the FBI for investigation,” the spokesman, Peter Carr, told me in an email on Tuesday.

Pretty cool that the right wing dirty tricksters figured out a way to remind everyone about the Mueller investigation a week before the election. - Schooley

____________________


 Click here to visit Wattensaw Press

http://www.wattensawpress.com/

____________________







Felt Like This Should Be A Bigger Story
Sixty percent of all animals with a backbone have been wiped out by human activity in the past 40 years, according to a new World Wildlife Fund (WWF) "Living Planet" report. 
The report surveyed over 4,000 species spread across 16,700 populations across the planet from 1970 to 2014...





____________________


_____________________


Time To Deflate Photo
A salesman has his motorized roller skates refueled. Connecticut, 1966. I wonder why it never caught on.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment