In rare public speech, Obama says Trump poses such a threat to America that it forced him to speak out.
I'm so inspired by the President Obama speech I'm making this appeal to a group of important Americans - the mistresses of GOP Senators.
Ladies, I need you all to tell your Senator Sugar Daddies that you are pregnant. Before he votes on Kavenaugh. Take one for the team. - John Fugelsang
The World Is A Safer Place Without
"What happened to the Republican Party? Its central organizing principle in foreign policy was the fight against Communism, and now they're cozying up to the former head of the KGB." - Barack Obama
Another Republican Mobbed Up With Russians
Celgene Corp. under Bob Hugin, the Republican running for U.S. Senate in New Jersey, raised U.S. prices by 20 percent for its Revlimid cancer drug while cutting them by 45 percent in Russia last year, documents show.
Ain't it funny that Trump has never asked the DOJ to go after Russian election interference but insists they arrest all his political enemies? - Tea Pain
So Lindsey Graham says abortion should be illegal bc it's not mentioned in the Constitution. I checked and he's right. But childbirth isn't mentioned either so I guess we need to ban that too. - John Fugelsang
- Trump on congressman who assaulted reporter: ‘He is a fighter’
- Trump insists all’s calm at White House after bombshell op-ed
- Psychiatrist: Trump admin officials alerted me because the president was "scaring" them
- Pence to hit 3 Democratic Senate candidates in TV ad buy
- New Trump book says Lindsey Graham explored ousting Senate's GOP leader
- Graham: NYT op-ed shows Mueller has 'nothing' on Russian collusion
- House ethics to probe Hunter, Collins, but not until after criminal cases completed
- NRCC chief faults Dems for breakdown in talks over hacked information
How long before Lindsey Graham shows up wearing a "f-ck your feelings" t-shirt and starts chanting "lock her up!" on national TV? - digby tweet
It appears Judge Kavanaugh may have committed some light perjury durin' his confirmation, but don't worry, he plans to pardon himself as soon as the Republicans confirm him. - Tea Pain
Odd, That Mueller Hasn't Offered Immunity To Trump. snark
President Trump told reporters Friday he would be open to sitting down with special counsel Robert Mueller under specific circumstances, but is wary of landing in a perjury trap.
“I’d do it, but under certain circumstances,” he said on Air Force One.
“It’s a big waste of time. There was no collusion,” Trump added.
I remember a time when I could go weeks without thinking about the president at all. - Andrea Junker
I’m no HR professional but it’s prob a bad sign when an employee writes an anonymous letter calling you a brain-dead asshole and you can’t even narrow it down to 100 people. - Jess Dweck
"Here’s the good news, in two months, we have the chance to restore some semblance of sanity to our politics.” Amen, President Obama
Rock The Voter News
- Obama says he hopes Trump has made people realize elections matter
- Governor, Hillary Clinton open new Hudson River bridge
- While playing a character based on Hillary Clinton, Emma Thompson turned down Donald Trump
Watching Obama speak & I feel like I could start crying over what we’ve lost as a nation. - Joyce Alene
Kavanaugh Spread The Vince Foster Conspiracy Theory. What A Horrible Person.
Brett Kavanaugh, President Trump’s nominee to replace Anthony Kennedy on the Supreme Court, has testified to the Senate that “a good judge must be an umpire — a neutral and impartial arbiter.” He and his supporters want us to believe that he would be such an umpire on the Supreme Court. But does his record support him?
“No one took the memo separating children from their parents away from Trump’s desk.” . Chris Hayes
- Tesla stock falls 9% after CEO smokes weed with Joe Rogan, chief accountant leaves
- Twitter permanently suspends Alex Jones, InfoWars
- Southwest passengers in Texas possibly exposed to measles
- Les Moonves wanted to destroy Janet Jackson's career after Nipplegate scandal
Congrats to Elon Musk on inventing the most public way to have a mid-life crisis. - Jess Dweck
From CNN To Russian TV. Is The Pay Better?
Former CNN contributor Scottie Nell Hughes will join RT America, the American arm of the global news network headquartered in Moscow and funded by the Russian government.
Inspiring words from @BarackObama today. A powerful reminder that it's on all of us to vote this fall if we want leaders who reflect the civility, character, dignity, and goodness of the American people. The stakes couldn't be higher, but Americans always rise to the occasion. - Joe Biden tweet
I nailed it!