Almost one-third of Americans, 29 percent, said in a new poll that they agree that “the news media is the enemy of the ... people.”
Twelve percent of Democrats and 26 percent of independents shared that opinion in the Ipsos poll released Tuesday, as did 48 percent of Republicans, which constituted a plurality for that party.
The biggest mystery in U.S. history is how a country can go from electing a brilliant, caring, sincere African American as President, and then 4 years later replace him with a stupid, sexist, white supremacist pig.
It's almost as if another country sabotaged us.- Ed Krassenstein
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Saudi-Canadian Feud Hits Absurd Heights With Tweet Evoking 9/11
- Malaysia shuts down Saudi-backed anti-terrorism center
- Syrian Rocket Scientist Reportedly Assassinated By Israel's Mossad
- Electoral crisis in Zimbabwe is a call for US leadership
Wilbur Ross: lied about Russia
Sessions, Don Jr. lied about Russia
Manafort, Flynn: lied about Russia
Trump can't stop lying about Russia
America is being Vodka-boarded
- John Fugelsang
This Sounds Like A Stephen Miller Idea
The Trump administration is expected to issue a proposal in coming weeks that would make it harder for legal immigrants to become citizens or get green cards if they have ever used a range of popular public welfare programs, including Obamacare, four sources with knowledge of the plan told NBC News
A fungus beneath Ann Coulter's bed chamber erupts. A cloud of spores drift away, towards DC
Finding an alley, they seek form. A picture of Pauly Shore rests nearby. A cop sees a man lying on the ground. He asks his name.
"Stephen Miller," it replies before consuming his essence. - Richard Jeter
Happy Birthday, Robert Mueller! I wish you'd give yourself a birthday present. Here, I'll help.
- ‘Betrayed’ Paul Manafort stares down ex-partner Rick Gates
- Manafort prosecution’s frustration with judge leads to fiery clashes
- Former Trump campaign aides set up foreign lobbying shop in Lewandowski's townhouse
- Ex-Trump lawyer Michael Cohen now being investigated for tax fraud
- Sessions rips judge’s decision to restore DACA program
- Paul Ryan admits he gave up trying to reel Trump in: ‘The pissing match doesn’t work’
- The city of West Hollywood approves a proposal to remove Pres. Trump's star from the Hollywood Walk of Fame
- GOP candidate: ‘Vile’ and ‘perverted’ LGBT people ‘cannot reproduce –they have to recruit’
- Ex-sheriff David Clarke confesses he was ‘duped’ by business partner who was a Muslim Brotherhood operative
- Texas ranks dead last in percentage of adults with health insurance
So Rick Gates stole from Paul Manafort *while* Gates was helping Manafort steal from the US government? Truly, there is no honor among thieves! - Mrs. Betty Bowers
What are the chances the candidate is less criminal than his campaign manager, his deputy campaign manager, his National Security Advisor, his lawyer and his son? - LOLGOP
Oh Joy, Trump Is Bringing Asbestos Back!
The EPA is allowing asbestos, a substance banned in most countries since the '70s, back into the manufacturing process for some building materials.
I'm sorry but there is no more 2018 sentence than "....AND ASBESTOS IS BACK!" - Alexandra Petri
Lying to the Judiciary Committee is a crime—which Donald Trump Jr. seemingly committed. He must be called back to testify in public, as I’ve urged, so the American people know.- Sen. Richard Blumenthal
Rock The Voter News
- De Blasio slams Murdoch, Fox News: 'We would be a more unified country' without them
- LeBron James praised by Ohio school district after Trump attack
- 'Obama! Obama!': Barack Obama is back on Martha's Vineyard
Congrats, Donald Trump! For the first time EVER, a star will be REMOVED from Hollywood’s Walk of Fame!!!
Next up: Removing YOU from the Oval Office!! - Jon Cooper
Hey Guys, Wanna Trade Your Social Security For Family Leave? Step Right Up!
A new bill from a key Republican senator would provide paid family leave — in return for giving up Social Security benefits.
The legislation, from Sen. Marco Rubio, the Florida Republican who unsuccessfully sought his party’s presidential nomination, is notable both for demonstrating broader interest in the concept of paid family leave as well as the idea of drawing from Social Security.
Climate Researchers Warn Only Hope For Humanity Now Lies In Possibility They Are Making All Of This Up - The Onion
- 20% interest rates, crashing capital markets: Trump's sanctions hurt Turkey
- Italian banking giant stops advertising on Facebook
- Elon Musk tweets he may take Tesla private
- Fox News correspondent resigns amid reports that network staff are sick of being a Trump propaganda channel
For the record, I don’t want Rudy Giuliani doing my eulogy. - Conan O'Brien
Trump's Tariffs Closing South Carolina Plant
A manufacturing plant in South Carolina recently announced that it’s closing down completely in large part thanks to President Donald Trump’s tariffs on foreign steel and aluminum.
I hope you had a good time today.
Thank you for visiting.