President Donald Trump’s legal team has rejected the latest ground rules for an interview with special counsel Robert Mueller’s team.
The president’s lawyers didn’t rule out an interview, but on Wednesday countered with terms narrowing the questioning...
44 years ago today, Richard Nixon resigned because he was about to get caught. Anyone, anyone, anyone else? - Chelsea Handler
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- North Korea rejects repeated US proposal to slash nuclear arsenal: report
- A new report has found that three private civilians have been shaping policy at the VA from Mar-a-Lago
- US evangelicals have cultivated ties with Russia, including a 2015 meeting with Franklin Graham and Putin
- Sen. Rand Paul delivered a letter from President Trump to Russian President Vladimir Putin that “emphasized the importance of further engagement” between the two leaders
- Trump praised Rand Paul as 'a voice for expanding dialogue' with Russia in private letter to Putin
- Immigration judge removed from cases after perceived criticism of Sessions
FUN FACT: It's been 16 weeks since Rudy Giuliani promised to end the Mueller investigation in 2 weeks.- Tea Pain
And To Think Jimmy Carter Gave Up His Peanut Farm
The Trump International Hotel, five blocks from the White House, is a welcoming place for Trump administration officials and their supporters — and an ongoing legal headache for the president...Eighteen months into the Trump presidency, an NBC News analysis of public filings and social media indicates substantial spending at the hotel by federal agencies, Trump's political allies and foreign governments.
Reminder as Trump cowers in the corner from Mueller, Bill and Hillary testified more than 12 times to federal law enforcement officers during the `90s while GOP sponsored charade 'scandals.'
They had nothing to hide.- Eric Boehlert
- Trump’s lawyers reject new Mueller interview proposal, want narrower scope
- Services Secretary Tom Price more than tripled his investment with sale of stock
- Washington state weighs further legal action against NRA-branded insurance program
- Virginia governor declares state of emergency ahead of Charlottesville anniversary
- Texas police arrest man for allegedly setting fire outside Dem lawmaker's office: reports
Pretty simple message for Democrats: there is a culture of corruption in the Republican Party, from the president on down. - Matthew Miller
|Pardon me, Mr. President?|
Republican Congressman Arrested
Rep. Chris Collins, R-N.Y. was arrested Wednesday morning on federal insider trading charges, law enforcement officials said
To recap: Chris Collins, a huge Trump supporter who was demanding an end to Mueller’s investigation, has been lying to the FBI. - OhNoSheTwint
I need a chart:Cohen turned on Trump.Gates turned on Manafort.Accountant turned on Manafort too.Trump Tower meeting w/Russians wasn’t about adoptions.Junior & Senior lied. (Shocker)Collins - king of congressional Trumpsters was indicted.Who the hell can keep up?
- Ana Navarro
Rock The Voter News
- Republicans should panic about the House, and other takeaways from Tuesday's elections
- Most Candidates Backed by Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Bernie Sanders falter
- Maryland Dem asked if he identifies as socialist: 'Are you f---ing kidding me?'
- Obama Cabinet official: Trump doesn't want educated workforce
Californians Puzzled by Trump's Failure to Blame Wildfires on Hillary. - Andy Borowitz
Stephen Miller Desperately Searching For Next Fix After High Of Detained Children Starts Wearing Off - The Onion
- Jack in the Box's new ad hints at male genitalia, generates controversy
- Samsung Galaxy S7 smartphones vulnerable to hacking: researchers
- Oracle Challenges Pentagon's $10 Billion Cloud Computing Contract
- Amazon hiring to fill more than 200 work-at-home virtual jobs
- Showtime Documentary about LeBron James and Laura Ingraham Titled 'Shut Up and Dribble'
Asbestos is now in.
Don’t worry Formaldehyde - I’m sure Trump is working hard in the background and your day will come. Patience, he will get to you all.- Alison Greene
LeBron For Education Secretary!
A new petition is calling on President Trump to give Education Secretary Betsy DeVos the boot — in favor of LeBron James.
The Care2 petition first posted Tuesday afternoon has garnered more than 4,400 signatures so far.
My son is 2,000 years old and still lives with his parents. #loser - TheTweetofGod
HAPPY INTERNATIONAL CAT DAY