Special counsel Robert Mueller indicted 12 Russians on Friday, and accused them of hacking into the Democratic National Committee to sabotage the 2016 presidential election
Well Trump got his wish that Mueller should investigate the DNC. He did and he found Russians.
Public opinion is fickle. I wonder how today’s indictment of 12 Russian hackers tied to the Kremlin and Roger Stone will affect public opinion. Keep finding those witches Mr. Mueller. - Steve Redmond
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Rosenstein: Trump 'fully aware' of Russian indictments
- Trump’s blistering insults of May published as they eat dinner together
- Trump Calls Criticism of British PM May "Fake News"
- Trump kept the 92-year-old Queen of England waiting onstage for 15 minutes
- Top Scottish newspaper denounces Trump as he arrives in nation: "Appalling human being"
- Pentagon calls on allies for ‘damage control’ after Trump NATO trip: report
- UK police find source of Novichok nerve agent in small bottle
- South Korea's Moon says North Korea-U.S. talks 'on track', criticism a ploy
- Detaining Migrant Kids Has Become a Billion-Dollar Industry
Our president, at NATO, described himself once again as a genius, a very stable genius. The “genius” part aside, who describes themselves as stable? Stable is the word the doctor uses after a car accident: “He's stable, it’s OK.”- Jimmy Kimmel
Trump Asked Russia To Find Hillary's Emails. They Tried Hours After Trump's Request. Public Colluding!
President Donald Trump infamously asked Russia — if they were listening — to help find Hillary Clinton’s emails, and a new indictment shows their intelligence agents tried.
- Fox's Ingraham chides Gohmert for infidelity questions of Strzok: 'I didn't think that was good'
- GOP consultant Rick Wilson explains how Stzrok hearing blew up in Republican's faces
- GOP dentist-turned-lawmaker bizarrely tells FBI's Strzok he's an expert in 'body language' -- and can tell if he's lying
- Judge says Manafort's new jail is 'very familiar' with housing 'spies and traitors'
- Sacha Baron Cohen’s new show has already pissed off Sarah Palin and Roy Moore
- Man who harassed woman in Puerto Rican T-shirt now facing hate crime charges
- Trump Brags He's The Most Popular Person In GOP History: 'I Beat Our Honest Abe'
Anybody watch the testimony before the House Judiciary Committee? It was a parliamentary smackdown. The Capitol Dome became the Thunderdome, all during the testimony of FBI agent Peter Strzok.- Seth Myers
Jared & Ivanka's Neighbors Don't Like Them
Neighbors of first daughter Ivanka Trump and her husband Jared Kushner made known Wednesday their displeasure with President Donald Trump's failure to meet a deadline to reunite all separated migrant families.
Right from his opening statement, Strzok came out swinging, saying, “I have the utmost respect for Congress' oversight role, but I strongly believe today's hearing is just another victory notch in Putin's belt.” After the last two years, I'm not sure Putin has any belt left. It's all notch at this point.- Seth Myers
Listen, both parties are the same.
One traffics immigrant children and the other has differing views on which of the many complex forms of universal healthcare might best provide full coverage while balancing the needs of transitioning from a free market system.
See. The same. - The Hoarse Whisperer
Rock The Voter News
- DNC chair on Russian indictments: 'This is not a witch hunt'
- White House Correspondents' Association fires back at Trump over latest media attacks
- Former intelligence officer warns: We’re ‘on the cusp’ of ‘losing the American constitutional republic forever’
- 'This is not Benghazi!': New Jersey Dem shouts down Trey Gowdy for badgering Peter Strzok and not letting him speak
Who is the Clintons' server admin? I'd like to know because he or she is apparently the only person in the country who can create and maintain a truly secure server. - Kara Calavera
Evangelicalist Attacks Jimmy Carter
The Rev. Franklin Graham criticized pro-gay marriage comments made by the former President Jimmy Carter by saying that gay people will receive the same punishment as the Biblical towns of Sodom and Gomorrah.
"Folks, all I'm sayin' is, he calls himself Jesus of Nazareth, but he's born in Bethlehem. So which is it? Where was this guy born?" - #TrumpVsJesus
- John Fugelsang
- The pound takes a tumble and many UK politicians express shock that Trump could be so rude.
- Pence Family’s Shuttered Gas Stations Left Millions In Cleanup Costs To Public
- America has just one Blockbuster left
- Jeff Bezos plans to charge at least $200,000 for space rides - sources
"Why should we pay fast food workers $15 an hour? Anyone can do that job", say people who have never done that job, would never do that job, and absolutely could not do that job. - Leonard Pierce
Swamp Rat Reacts To Ethics Squeeze
Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross says he will sell all of the remaining stock he holds. He announced the move in a statement Thursday night after receiving a letter from the government's top ethics watchdog warning of the "potential for a serious criminal violation."
Everyone with American flag emojis in their twitter bios don't seem to care Russia hacked our democracy. - Ally Maynard