Speaker Paul Ryan on Wednesday joined a unified GOP front supporting Rep. Jim Jordan of Ohio in the face of allegations from some former wrestlers at Ohio State University that Jordan turned a blind eye to sexual abuse by the team's doctor.
Our next president is going to have to go on one hell of an apology tour. - Jeff Tiedrich
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- 'Music to Putin's ears': CNN panel stunned by Trump's 'malevolence toward key allies' at NATO summit
- Israel shoots down Syria drone; Netanyahu meets Putin
- Mike Pompeo admits his North Korea meeting was a disaster: It went ‘as badly as it could have gone’
- 'That is absurd': CNN's Erin Burnett destroys Trump apologist after he claims North Korea is not a threat
- Blackwater founder Erik Prince wants to 'rationalize and restructure' America's wars -- and has a company to do it
By the time Trump gets back from Europe, not only will we be out of NATO, but America will be renamed "West Moscow." - Erik Bransteen
More Warnings. GOP Silent.
The United States was not designed to withstand the sort of authoritarian onslaught we’re seeing from Donald Trump, former CIA analyst Nada Bakos warned on Wednesday night.
We are one firin' away from a full-blown Constitutional crisis. The lawyer for Alfa Bank, who never tried a case, is the head of the DOJ criminal division and the next in line behind Rod Rosenstein. Trump and Putin's coup is almost complete.- Tea Pain
Trump Whines About Imaginary NATO Debt
Unleashing in-your-face rhetoric at the NATO summit, President Donald Trump pressed the falsehood Wednesday that members of the alliance owe money to the U.S. and took sole credit for higher military spending by NATO partners — a decision that preceded his presidency.
A man who had a yacht seized, a plane seized, signed over hotels, bankrupted several businesses included casinos and stiffed contractors millions of dollars is calling for NATO to pay their bills. -irishygirl
- Watergate fall-guy John Dean has advice for Michael Cohen: 'When you kick the king -- it better take care of the job'
- Donald Trump’s ratings drop by 7 million viewers for Supreme Court pick Brett Kavanaugh
- White women rant about ‘fat Mexican b*tches’ after cops refuse to immediately arrest Latino neighbors
- Off-duty cop and apartment manager force ‘only black dude in pool’ to leave — even though he lives there
- GOP lawmaker's campaign team installs tracker to find person taking down his signs
- ‘I’m telling the truth’: Jim Jordan claims he ‘stood up’ for athletes who he didn’t know were being molested
- House Speaker Paul Ryan on accusations against Rep. Jim Jordan: “I’ve always known Jim Jordan to be a man of honesty and a man of integrity.”
- Sacha Baron Cohen enrages Sarah Palin with 'evil' humor
Something tells me Sacha Baron Cohen could have duped Sarah Palin dressed as Sarah Palin. - Jeremy Newberger
Paul Manafort Has A Private Cell With Bath, Cell Phone & Laptop. How Did That Happen?
Federal prosecutors on Wednesday submitted files opposing former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort’s request to delay his trial for months, a filing that reveals details of Manafort’s life behind bars.
Women will always have access to safe and legal abortion, as long as they got pregnant by a married republican. - irishygirl
Rock The Voter News
- NEW POLL: Americans rank Obama as the best president in their lifetime
- Dems call for release of Strzok interview transcript after Republicans asked about Mueller probe
Sarah Palin is trending so I can only assume her kids Trig, Track, Bio, Calc 2, and JV Lacrosse have gotten into some kind of drunken snowmobile fight. - OhNoSheTwint
Why, I believe this woman got her degree from Trump University, Magna cum covfefe
I miss Anthony Bourdain.I miss Prince.I miss Carrie Fisher.I miss David Bowie.I'm so sick of Donald Trump and Mitch McConnell I could vomit.We really got a raw deal, world. - John Pavlovitz
- Tax cuts since 2000 have mostly benefited high earners: study
- 'Wherever you look, you see damage': CNN analyst shows how Trump's tariffs are killing the stock market
- US says to slap tariffs on extra $200 billion of Chinese imports
- Papa John’s founder accused of using n-word in conference call about how to avoid bad PR incidents
- North Korea pranks Pompeo
- Republicans visit Moscow
- Trump loses migrant children
- I feel dirty
Elon Musk didn’t save the Thai soccer team, but he will put them on a Tesla waitlist.- Conan O'Brien
|I try so hard, I really do, please florgive any errors.|