It's a given that abortion access will now be reduced to a wire hanger.
One guy on twitter said,
"Stock up on your abortions ladies!"What the right-to-lifers will never acknowledge is that not every woman is equipped mentally or physically to have a child. That's why the decision should be between a woman and her doctor because it's not anyone's damn business, especially politicians putting ridiculous restrictions to delay her decision. That's torture to that woman.
Melania wearing that I DON'T CARE jacket said it all.Black men and kids being shot in the back by the police is commonplace. Children being slaughtered with military grade weapons at school is commonplace, too. "Crisis actors" is a common accusation of victims. Nazis are very fine people. Mexicans are rapists. This torturous language has normalized racism and violence. The world is appalled at the U.S.
I would wear a chastity belt if I worked at the White House!And they want Democrats to be more civil.
It's not uncivil to tell the truth.
The Republican Party and Trump are destroying this country and its institutions, step by step, inch by inch. The only hope we have is to vote out these Congressional traitors and jail any of them that colluded with Russia or committed any other crimes.
SOS, Mr. Mueller. SOS. America is dying.
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Ex-CIA director blasts president on Putin summit: Trump doesn’t ‘deserve the respect and admiration of the American people’
- Leaked transcript shows Trump threw tantrum at US allies — and trashed NATO as ‘bad as NAFTA’
- Giuliani, Gingrich to address controversial Iranian group
- State Dept: Another U.S. diplomat in Cuba suffered medical issues
- Officials: DHS asks military for 12,000 beds to detain families
- State Department issues warning against separating families
- Pentagon moving forward on plans for Trump military parade: report
- 'Please help us': shooting reported at Maryland newspaper
If Kim Jong Un took advantage of our f-cking moron in chief, just wait till Vladimir Putin gets him alone. - Randi Mayem Singer
Money Launderers Are Everywhere!
A search warrant application unsealed on Wednesday revealed closer links than previously known between President Donald Trump’s former campaign manager Paul Manafort and a Russian oligarch with close ties to the Kremlin.
None of what happens now has anything to do with arguments or persuasion but solely the calculated use of maximal application of the available political power. That’s it.- Chris Hayes
- Mueller slaps former aide to Trump ally Roger Stone with grand jury subpoena
- WATCH: Hearing erupts in chaos after Republican congressman accuses Rod Rosenstein of a cover-up
- Rosenstein and Wray: We're not angry nor are we Democrats
- Georgetown University Alums Call On Fellow Alum Kirstjen Nielsen To Resign
- Melania Trump shows up at migrant detention center again — but says it’s to support law enforcement
- House GOP closes ranks on abortion
- Whoopi Goldberg goes off on The View: ‘I’m not trying to take your rights away — get out of my vagina’
- Brothel owner who won GOP primary accused of raping sex worker
- Stephen Colbert hilarious mocks Trump for touting 'the red wave' -- since it's a euphemism for menstruation
Now, in a letter to President Trump, Justice Kennedy wrote, "This letter is a respectful and formal notification of my decision, effective July 31 of this year, to end my regular active status as an associate justice of the Supreme Court." OK, "effective July 31." So, enjoy your gay marriages now, because as of August 1, you're back to being roommates.- Stephen Colbert
|Here we go again.|
Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein and FBI Director Christopher Wray testified Thursday before the House Judiciary Committee about an inspector general report on the FBI's handling of its investigation into Hillary Clinton's use of a private email server when she was secretary of state.
Reportedly, the White House will push for a nomination and confirmation of Justice Kennedy's vacated seat before the midterms. Well, of course before the midterms! Just like you want to eat all the weed before the cop walks up to the driver's side window.- Stephen Colbert
Living in a constitutional democracy is on my bucket list. - Andy Borowitz
Rock The Voter News
- Supreme Court expert explains how Kennedy's retirement will take civil rights gains in the 'opposite direction'
- Women plan 'civil disobedience' action in Washington against Trump
- Screaming match breaks out on MSNBC when host tries to ask Chris Matthews a simple question about SCOTUS
This Is A Surprise
New bipartisan bill calls for Puerto Rico statehood.
“To sum everything up, this is about equality,” said Puerto Rico's pro-statehood, nonvoting member of Congress, Jenniffer González.
Damn, Bernie It's Not About You. Quit Flaming The Bros.
Former Democratic presidential candidate Bernie Sanders on Wednesday bragged to a group of supporters that “in many ways we did win the election hours after Anthony Kennedy announces retirement .
Anthony Kennedy gave us Citizens United - not to mention the Presidency of George W. Bush and the Iraq War, thanks to his heinous ruling on Bush v Gore. It's horrible that Trump gets another pick, but let's not act as though Nelson Mandela just retired. - Andy Borowitz
A group of shareholders at Facebook might be plotting to get rid of Mark Zuckerberg. And their plan would be way more likely to work if Mark wasn't spying on them using Facebook.- Jimmy Fallon
- US first-quarter GDP growth lowered; weekly jobless claims rise
- Trump deal for Wisconsin Foxconn factory cost taxpayers $4 billion — and it is already downsizing
- Nevada’s unions show how organized labor can flourish even after an adverse Supreme Court ruling
- Toyota Camry would cost $1800 more expensive to build under Trump tariffs
The Toddlers Are Coming! The Toddlers Are Coming!
As the White House faces court orders to reunite families separated at the border, immigrant children as young as 3 years old are being ordered into court for their own deportation proceedings, according to attorneys in Texas, California and Washington, D.C.
Trump is in a Twitter feud with Harley-Davidson since they announced that they're moving some jobs overseas. When people first heard Trump was feuding with Harley-Davidson, they just assumed it was another porn star.- Jimmy Fallon
Remember When Trump Publicly Trashed Boeing?
Boeing wants to make a passenger plane that can shuttle customers around the globe at five times the speed of sound.
Boeing says the jet could get you anywhere in the world in just one to three hours. With top speeds exceeding 3,800 miles per hour, the trek from New York to London, for example, could take 120 minutes. Currently the trip takes around seven hours.
If I were the president I would give these detained separated families immediate citizenship, a government job and 100K cash so they won't sue the hell out of the USA.