As attorneys for Michael Cohen rush to meet Judge Kimba Wood’s Friday deadline to complete a privilege review of over 3.7 million documents seized in the April 9 raids of Cohen’s New York properties and law office, a source representing this matter has disclosed to ABC News that the law firm handling the case for Cohen is not expected to represent him going forward.
Robert Mueller: "And this, Donald Trump, is how you make a deal that gets you something." - Mrs. Betty Bowers
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Trump Says He Got Korea Idea from Putin
- Trump calls the media ‘our country’s biggest enemy’
- Trump declares there is 'no longer a nuclear threat from North Korea'
- Iran says will begin uranium enrichment at Fordow if nuclear deal unravels
- Two Norwegian lawmakers nominate Trump for Nobel Peace Prize
- Protests, calls for attention in Costa Rica as Nicaragua crisis worsens
- US disaster-response force stretched thin as hurricane season starts
Reminder: We got Iran to remove 97 percent of its stockpile of enriched uranium without having to record an infomercial for the regime. - LOLGOP
Trump To House Migrant Children In Tents. TENTS! In Texas!
The Trump administration is looking to build tent cities at military posts around Texas to shelter the increasing number of unaccompanied migrant children being held in detention
UPDATE: 38 senators now support our legislation to prevent children being taken from their parents at the border. We’re building momentum to end this horrific practice. Please ask your senators to support us! - Sen. Diane Feinstein
I’m not sure it’s possible to capture an entire era in one image, but Dennis Rodman running a cryptocurrency grift on live TV from the North Korea summit while wearing a MAGA is a serious nominee. - Benjy Sarlin
Trump's Tariffs On The Press
A single tariff benefiting one paper factory in Washington state could prompt the loss of thousands of U.S. newspaper jobs, industry executives say...The result? An equity firm won punishing newsprint tariffs that have pushed up newsprint prices by about 30 percent. Already newspapers around the U.S. have begun making thousands of layoffs, according to the News Media Alliance, a trade group.
- ‘We are the party of Donald J. Trump’: Republican who beat Mark Sanford proclaims a new era of the GOP
- Republican Rep. Steve King Promotes Well-Known Neo-Nazi On Twitter
- Pro-gun, anti-LGBTQ Rubio refuses to call Pulse nightclub shooting a ‘shooting’
- Thousands of US asylum claims in doubt after Jeff Sessions' decision
- Mueller releases new evidence that Manafort ran unregistered lobbying campaign for Ukraine
- Dennis Rodman gets personal thank you from Sarah Sanders for 'positive things' he said about Trump
- Pruitt had aide, GOP donors help wife find job: report
- North Carolina Republicans want to let police view patients' medical records with no warrant
- Poll shows Mueller's public image at all-time low
Michael Cohen, now with no legal representation, will cooperate with federal prosecutors in New York. He's obligated to report any illegal activity by his clients.This is damaging to Trump, but don't leave out his other client - Sean Hannity. - Nick Jack Pappas
Mueller Says Russians Are Still Meddling. PAGING CONGRESS! HELP! Anyone There?
Special counsel Robert Mueller said in a court filing that election meddling operations like those conducted by Russia during the 2016 presidential election are still occurring
Some analysts believe Kim Jong Un can actually speak fluent English. Others believe the same thing about Donald Trump. - Stephen Colbert
Trump Agrees to Let Kim Jong Un Have Pence as Manservant - Andy Borowitz
Rock The Voter News
- American Medical Association endorses gun control
- Warren: GOP tax bill is 'evidence of corruption in Congress'
- An initiative that seeks to split California into three states is projected to qualify for the state's November ballot
Still Fighting The Colombian Cocaine
Costa Rican authorities seized 406 kilos of cocaine that were hidden in a container in a vessel that originated in the Colombian port of Turbo, authorities reported Sunday.
The shipment was found in during an inspection by anti-narcotics agents. The vessel arrived on Friday bearing a “Nederland Reefer” Bahamas flag, according to a news released from the Public Security Ministry.
When asked by reporters how he will know if North Korean leader Kim Jong Un is serious about a peace treaty, President Trump said he will use his "touch" and "feel." This may not be a great plan. The last time Trump used his touch and feel method, he had to pay Stormy Daniels $130,000. - James Corden
In Singapore Trump displayed the dealmaking wizardry that drove him into bankruptcy six times. - Andy Borowitz
- Alan Greenspan: The notion that foreigners are ripping us off is 'nonsense'
- Inflation rises at fastest pace in six years
- Senate will not 'poke the bear' Trump by passing tariff measure
- Trump could slap China with tariffs as soon as Friday
- Germany fines Volkswagen $1.2 billion over diesel scandal
Puerto Ricans Hoping This Year's Hurricane Season Will Blow Some Infrastructure Back In Place - The Onion
Trump Opens Office In Taiwan
In a move likely to increase tensions between the US and China, the United States opened a $256 million (€225 million) representative office in Taiwan's capital ...
Hard to believe that it used to take days, even weeks, to call someone you disagreed with “Hitler.” - Conan O'Brien