Thursday, June 14, 2018

New York Wishes Trump A Happy Birthday

🎂🍔New York attorney general sues Trump Foundation





Comey `Insubordinate' in Clinton Probe, Inspector General Finds





NOTICE:
The power was off most of this morning, so I have just a couple of memes instead of my normal edition. Deep apologies for any humor inconveniences. Barring any further interruption, I will post a new edition tomorrow.


Since the power was off I called a taxi and went to a nearby fruit market this morning. Below is a photo with me holding a pipas fria (cold pipes) which is ice cold coconut milk fresh out of the green coconut. The cashier took a small machete and hacked the end of the coconut off and stuck a straw in it.

.

Pura vida.

1 comment:

  1. Pura vida, indeed! I had the same thing when I was in Jaco last February. Although, mine was half rum!

    ReplyDelete