After summit, Trump announces halt to US-SKorea ‘war games’
President Donald Trump and North Korea’s Kim Jong Un concluded an extraordinary nuclear summit Tuesday with the U.S. president pledging unspecified “security guarantees” to the North and Kim recommitting to the “complete denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula.”
If Obama had walked across a stage to shake Kim Jong Un’s hand, there would have been so many tiki torches marching on Washington, they’d be visible from outer space. - The Hoarse WhispererThe World Is A Safer Place Without
- CNN reporter: Pentagon says it will obey Trump’s Korea orders once ‘they figure out what he’s talking about’
- South Korea Blindsided By Trump War Games Agreement
- 'I do trust him': Trump opens up about Kim after historic summit
- Dennis Rodman Cries on Television After Donald Trump and Kim Jong Un Shake Hands
- Trump Told Mike Pence Not to Allow Any 'F***ing Crazy Talk' From His Advisers Ahead of Kim Jong Un Meeting
- Trump talks condos and nuclear physics in rambling North Korea news conference
- Rubio rants in defense of Trump — but makes him sound exactly like Kim Jong-un in epic slip up
- 'An Unprecedented Scandal': How Newspapers Around the World Reacted to Trump's Behavior at the G-7 Summit
If you‘re Kim Jong Un and your entire experience w America is Donald Trump & Dennis Rodman, would you give up your nukes? - Philippe Reines
Trump trusts brutal dictators over our closest allies. This won't end well.
President Donald Trump says Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau “learned” from the mistake of criticizing him and it’s going to cost Canada “a lot of money.”
If you believe that Kim Jong-un will do what Trump says he will, I have a Wall to sell you that Mexico is going to pay for.- OhNoSheTwint
- Judge delays Manafort's first trial — again
- Paul Manafort to be arraigned Friday on new charges
- GOP leaders try to cut deals to stop DACA vote
- GOP scolds Trump team for feud with Canada
- Illinois Republicans buck Trump over Blagojevich
- Kellyanne Conway's husband defends Mueller probe, knocks Trump
- Trump’s Lawyers Are Reportedly Teaming Up With Other Mueller Probe Targets
- White House aide Steven Cheung leaves communications staff
- Huh? China stumped by Ivanka Trump's 'Chinese proverb'
- Reporters thought this video was North Korea propaganda. It came from the White House.
Fun fact: In 1971 Richard Nixon triggered a trade dispute with Canada. He called the Canadian PM an "asshole" and a "son of a bitch". The Canadian said "I have been called worse things by better men".
That Canadian PM was Justin Trudeau's dad. - Matt Bevan tweet
|Canadian Prime Minister Pierre Trudeau, in a tan suit, carrying his son Justin.|
General Sessions Shows A Little Confederate Love
A move by Attorney General Jeff Sessions to make it more difficult for victims of domestic violence and other crimes to receive asylum in the U.S. could fuel a backlash that the Trump administration already faces over its immigration crackdown.
Jeff Sessions' move to deny asylum to women fleeing domestic violence does not reflect our country's true values. These strong, brave women come to America in search of safety and freedom. We should welcome them with compassion – not slam the door in their faces. - Elizabeth Warren
President Trump says he got North Korea to commit to destroying a major missile testing site but "we didn't put it in the agreement because we didn't have time." - Ryan Struyk, CNN
Rock The Voter News
- Obama group announces midterms hit list
- Democrats aim to mobilize African-American base, win back white moderates
- Did Chelsea Clinton Tweet That 'Pizzagate Is Real'?
- Was Anthony Bourdain Killed by Clinton Operatives?
Trump's Lawyer Believes Arrest Is Imminent
Michael Cohen, President Donald Trump’s longtime attorney and so-called “fixer,” has reportedly acknowledged that he expects that he’ll get arrested in the very near future.
For those keeping track, approximately 57 days ago, I predicted that Mr. Cohen would be arrested and indicted within 90 days... I also stated it would pose a serious problem for Mr. Trump. - Michael Avenatti, Stormy Daniels' lawyer
Trump on Kim Jong-un, a murderous foreign dictator, after being given his word: I trust him.
Trump on Barack Obama, a president of the United States, after being shown his birth certificate: I still don’t believe he was born in America.
- Larry Kudlow, White House economic adviser, suffers heart attack
- Ivanka Trump made $3.9 million from D.C. hotel in 2017
- Senate will try to reverse ZTE deal via a must-pass defense bill
- MSNBC’s Ali Velshi blasts GOP congressman for lying about the economy: ‘You're making up facts'
Trump to Kim: "You've got great beaches...I said to him, you could have the greatest hotels in the world."
Sure, Kim got a free overnight stay at a Singapore resort, but he had to sit through a borin' sales presentation. - Tea Pain
Trump's War On Renewable Energy
President Donald Trump’s tariff on imported solar panels has led U.S. renewable energy companies to cancel or freeze investments of more than $2.5 billion in large installation projects, along with thousands of jobs, the developers told Reuters.