Panicked by its inability to stem the flow of leaks, the White House is having men in suits scour the West Wing for non-government-issued electronics, per a new CNN report.
Hurry the f*ck up, Mueller.
I want John McCain to see Donald Trump taken away in handcuffs for treason. - dylan
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- North Korea cancels high-level talks with South scheduled for Wednesday because of anger over military exercises
- Trump shares Ramadan message praising the "richness Muslims add to the religious tapestry of America"
- US blocks UN from adopting resolution to investigate violence after Jerusalem embassy opening
- Uneasy Calm Falls Over Gaza After Israel Kills Scores at Protests
- Facebook reports spike in violent content
- Top intelligence official says Chinese ZTE cellphones pose security risk to US
- Trump defends reversing himself on Chinese company ZTE ahead of trade talks
Jared Kushner: "Waiter, could you please ask them to stop shooting protesters until we're done with our breakfast?" - Rex Huppke
Iran Optimistic It Can Save Nuclear Deal
Iran's foreign minister said Tuesday that efforts to save the nuclear deal after the abrupt US withdrawal were "on the right track" as he began talks with European powers in Brussels.
STEP 1: US provokes violence by trolling Middle East with embassy move to Jerusalem.
STEP 2: Nikki Haley tells UN: "The violence is Iran’s fault."
STEP 3: Trump & Netanyahu, to distract from legal woes: “We have no choice now. Must have war with Iran!”
- Mrs. Betty Bowers
we all scream
this is our life now
- Sandra Newman
- Meghan McCain on Trump Going After Leaking ‘Traitors’: Leaks Happen ‘When You’re Not Inspiring Loyalty’
- White House flare-up over McCain leak
- Admin blocked publication of water contamination report over fear of PR "nightmare"
- Ana Navarro: ‘White House is irritated John McCain is not dying of cancer’
- Senate Republicans blast White House over fallout from staffer's McCain comments
- Republicans worry that golden boy Josh Hawley, the party’s top Senate recruit, isn’t taking his campaign seriously
- Scott Pruitt Got 24/7 Security From Day 1 At EPA, New Documents Show
- McConnell brother-in-law picked by Trump to lead pension agency
- Haspel says CIA should not have conducted interrogation program
- Before Obama, Asian Americans voted Republican. The GOP wants to bring them back.
- Melania Trump's office requests 'personal privacy' as she recovers from surgery
Netanyahu Announces Day Of Mourning For Fence Damaged In Yesterday’s Conflict- The Onion
Trump Puts Gun Imports In The Hands Of Commerce Dept
The Trump administration on Tuesday announced a long-awaited proposal to transfer the approval of certain gun exports, including semi-automatic rifles and ammunition, from the State Department to the Commerce Department.
"The ones who are disabled and can't work...why are we required to keep them up? Sorry but euthanasia is cheaper and doesn't make everyone a slave to the government." - Republican candidate for Governor of Oklahoma, Chris Barnett
Trump To Warehouse Migrant Children
The Washington Post reports that the Trump Administration is laying the necessary groundwork to warehouse the children of migrants who enter the United States illegally on military bases in Texas and Arkansas. The bases will be used to contain anyone under the age of 18 who crosses the border illegally with their parents or on their own.
Jared Kushner Regrets Not Reading Entire Wikipedia Page on Mideast Conflict - Andy Borowitz
Just this week, Trump has screwed up chances for peace between Iran and the West, peace between Israel and the Palestinians, and peace between North and South Korea. And it's only Tuesday! This could be the best Infrastructure Week yet. - Jeff Tiedrich
Rock The Voter News
- Obama ethics chief accuses Trump of violating emoluments clause: 'See you in court Mr. Trump'
- House Dem: Money at the heart of Trump’s decisions on China, Russia, Turkey
- Parents of Parkland shooting victims announce run for School Board seats
Poll: Americans Support Moving Trump to Jerusalem - Andy Borowitz
Woman Calls Cops On Black People For A Cookout
Area residents had a massive cookout at a park in Oakland, Calif., just two weeks after a white woman called the police on a black family for setting up a charcoal grill in the same park.
Trump fears next election will be decided by Americans. - Andy Borowitz
- Metals: Gold Tumbles to 2018 Low on Higher Dollar
- Uber, Lyft end forced arbitration for sexual assault claims by passengers or employees
- Starbucks slams Seattle's new big business tax
- Toys 'R' Us to sell Geoffrey the Giraffe, and sex-toys-r-us.com
The White House wants you to know that being an asshole is okay as long as it isn’t on camera or in front of a snitch.- Tony Posnanski
Activists Trying To Block Construction Of Obama's Library
A federal lawsuit seeking to block construction of the Obama Presidential Center in Jackson Park was filed Monday by public parks activists against the city of Chicago and the Chicago Park District.
By the way it is very easy to spot the liberal at Whole Foods...
They speak in complete sentences and say “Excuse Me” if they bump into you. - Tony Posnanski