South Africa announced on Monday it was recalling its ambassador to Israel after at least 52 Palestinians were killed along the Gaza border.
“Given the indiscriminate and grave manner of the latest Israeli attack, the South African government has taken a decision to recall Ambassador Sisa Ngombane with immediate effect until further notice,” South Africa's foreign ministry said in a statement.
If Trump wins a Nobel Peace Prize, I bet he’ll try to trade it in for an Emmy. - Conan O'Brien
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Israel Kills Dozens at Gaza Border as US Embassy Opens in Jerusalem
- Ambassador Friedman told NPR that taking the status of Jerusalem off the table will free up talks by removing a "veto" from the Palestinians
- These Photos Show The Stark Divide Between Shooting Deaths In Gaza And The Celebrations In Jerusalem
- Lindsey Graham: If You Have A Problem With Jerusalem As Israeli Capital, 'Take It Up With God'
- Mitt Romney on Twitter: "Robert Jeffress says “you can't be saved by being a Jew,“ and “Mormonism is a heresy from ...
- Jeanine Pirro says Trump 'fulfilled' a 'biblical prophecy' by moving US embassy to Jerusalem
- Foreign policy expert quakes with anger as he watches Ivanka partying in Israel while Gaza burns
- Court told 'would-be teen terrorist' fantasised about killing Barack Obama
- Russia bank helps Venezuela defy US cryptocurrency sanctions
Jared and Ivanka partying it up in Jerusalem while Israeli forces massacre Palestinians in Gaza is a level of depravity you can only find in the Trump and Netanyahu administrations.- Eugene Gu
Oh, Emoluments Are In The Air
A billion-dollar Indonesian property development with ties to Donald Trump has become the latest project in China’s globe-spanning Belt and Road infrastructure project – just as Washington and Beijing are tussling over trade.
Trump Fascinated By Israeli Cultural Tradition Of Mass Slaughter Of Protesters - The Onion
- White House says aide's remark about McCain being handled 'internally'
- Pence PAC hires ex-Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowksi
- Trump allies fear Mike Pence is setting up a ‘shadow office’ and taking over the Republican Party
- Trump expresses need for better 'TV lawyers' to combat Mueller probe: report
- GOP Congressional candidate channels Trump with attack on NJ aid to undocumented students
- White House, EPA headed off chemical pollution study
- ‘I’d do it again’: Former VP Dick Cheney insists waterboarding not torture in Fox News interview
- The internet lights up Jared Kushner for Israel speech: ‘He doesn’t even have security clearance’
- Donald Trump Praises His 'Incredible' Mom on Mother's Day — But Doesn't Mention Melania
Think of the money Barack Obama saves each #MothersDay!
He only has to buy one card.
Donald has to buy, at least, three. - Mrs. Betty Bowers
Melania Fakes Kidney Condition To Escape Trump For A Week
Melania Trump underwent a surgical procedure on Monday morning to treat what the White House called a “benign kidney condition” and was reported to be recovering without trouble at a military hospital outside the capital.
“The procedure was successful and there were no complications,” the White House said in a statement. “Mrs. Trump is at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center and will likely remain there for the duration of the week.
Deplorables: DON'T MAKE FUN OF MELANIA'S SURGERY, LIBTARD
also Deplorables: HA HA HA JOHN MCCAIN, THAT ASSHOLE IS DYING. - Jeff Tiedrich
ME: “Looks like America might be saved by a porn actress and her lawyer.”
GOD: “I work in mysterious ways.”
ME: "Oh, honey . . . after the past two years, my only surprise is that you work at all.”
- Mrs. Betty Bowers
The New York Times would have you believe that a bunch of Nazi motherfuckers were all set to vote for Hillary but then she called them deplorable and hurt their feelings and they switched to Trump. uh huh and I have five bankrupt casinos in Atlantic City to sell you. - Jeff Tiedrich
Rock The Voter News
- Hillary Clinton warns Australia about Chinese interference in elections
- Can I legally bet on sports now? Everything you need to know about Supreme Court's ruling
- Supreme Court Upholds Individual Rights In 2 Key Criminal Justice Cases
- Democrats to force vote Wednesday on net neutrality
- Nancy Pelosi slammed for ‘trivializing’ the ‘impeachable bigot’ in the White House
And if you don't pay your gambling debts, SCOTUS will send over Justice Alito to break your thumbs.- Erik Bransteen
- Oil Prices Rise on Tightening Global Market Signs
- Tesla CEO Musk tells staff he plans 'thorough reorganization'
- How can I tell if my information was shared with Cambridge Analytica? - Facebook
- Salmonella outbreak in eggs sickens a dozen more people in five states
The U.S. hit ZTE with a 7-year ban for violating Iran and North Korea sanctions, then lying about their efforts to address the problem.
The heads of the NSA, FBI, and CIA are also concerned that ZTE may be using their technology to spy on U.S. consumers. - Kyle Griffin
Trumps Stumps For ZTE
With his pledge to save a major Chinese company from crippling US sanctions, President Donald Trump has delivered yet another twist in the trade clash with Beijing.
His announcement on Twitter that he's working to give China's ZTE "a way to get back into business, fast" was a sudden shift in the US stance at the start of a big week for trade ties between the world's top two economies.
If you didn't care about Trump breaking the emoluments clause before, now that he's trying to bail out China Smartphone giant ZTE in what seems to be a way to secure a $500 million Chinese loan that benefits Trump hotels in Indonesia, maybe now would be a good time to start! - Ed Krassenstein