The world’s largest plane makers were the biggest and earliest beneficiaries of the Obama administration’s detente with Iran. President Donald Trump’s decision to walk away from the deal could leave them the first and hardest hit.
Breaking News: Trump to back out of Louisiana Purchase. - Albert Brooks
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Macron and other European leaders pledge to salvage Iran deal
- North Korean leader Kim Jong Un flies to China
- China says stealth fighter conducts first training over sea
- Syria blames Israel for missile strike near Damascus
- Militants Kill 15 in Afghan Attacks, as Taliban Expands Its Control
- Former CIA Case Officer Charged With Conspiracy to Commit Espionage and Retention of National Defense Information
- While Israeli operatives reportedly dug up dirt on Obama officials, Trump adviser Sebastian Gorka smeared them
- Haspel: I will not bring back CIA’s interrogation program
Trump needs a war to save his worthless hide from his crimes and impeachment. He's made the calculation that the Middle East is his best bet.
Our prayer as a nation should be that Lady Justice stops him before he gets his wish. - Tea Pain
Some Good News! YAY!
U.S. President Donald Trump said on Wednesday that three Americans detained by North Korea have been released and are on their way home with Secretary of State Mike Pompeo.
Imagine being released after years in a North Korean prison camp and finding out that Donald Trump is President of the United States. - Tim Young
Europe Trying To Keep The Iran Deal Intact
Dismayed European allies sought to salvage the international nuclear pact with Iran on Wednesday after President Donald Trump pulled the United States out of the landmark accord, while Tehran poured scorn on the U.S. leader.
An idea. Let's waterboard CIA Director candidates to see if they are being truthful and honest—a number of times. - Jimmie von Tungeln
- Trump comes out and calls all ‘negative’ reports ‘fake’ — and wants to punish media companies for doing it
- Mueller's team questions Russian oligarch about payments to Cohen
- Trump is obsessed with undoing Obama's deals, but now he's working on one of his own
- Trump rolling back Obama efforts on racial bias
- Matt Drudge: 'I Fear' Trump's Attacks on Media Will Result in 'Licensing of All Reporters'
- Winners and losers from Tuesday's primaries
- Mormon Church Will Sever Ties With Boy Scouts, Create Own Youth Program
- White House defends Melania Trump's 'Be Best' plan in copying Obama-era booklet
- Comey marks 1 year anniversary of his firing: "Missing the people of the FBI today"
- Why Did Michael Cohen Receive $500000 from a Russian Oligarch?
- Michael Cohen Just Mortgaged His Prized Trump Condo in a $9 Million Loan Deal
- Michael Cohen promised pharma giant Novartis direct access to Trump in exchange for cash
- Treasury inspector general launches probe into possible leak of Michael Cohen's banking records
Michael Cohen is definitely the guy in Goodfellas who shows up to the club with his wife in furs the night after the Lufthansa heist. - Todd Levin
I had to post this video again. My favorite part is when Cohen kicks the guy out of his seat. It looks like he said "vaffanculo."
What Fresh Hell Louisiana?
Louisiana's Department of Health will begin sending nursing home eviction notices Thursday to more than 30,000 residents who could lose Medicaid under the budget passed by the state House of Representatives.
Trump considering pulling out of U.S. Constitution. - Andy Borowitz
If you think the story that Michael Cohen got money from a Russian oligarch looks bad now, just wait until Rudy Giuliani explains it. - bookwormliberal
Rock The Voter News
- Obama says Trump's decision on Iran was 'misguided
- Hillary Clinton: Need to take reports of Chinese meddling seriously
- Who Will Replace Eric Schneiderman? Hillary Clinton's Name Has Been Floated Around
- Michelle Obama will deliver the keynote address at a national book conference in June
WBBMG: Walking While Being Bob Marley's Granddaughter
Bob Marley’s granddaughter has vowed to sue a southern California police department after she and a group of friends were swarmed by cop cars and a helicopter following their departure from an Airbnb rental.
Incredible to think that Trump has actually committed all the worst crimes Fox News has accused the Clintons of for the past 26 years in just 16 months. - Richard Hine
|Norman Rockwell captured how a woman feels all those decades ago.|
- EPA and automakers head for showdown on Obama-era mileage rules
- Facebook names Obama's director of National Economic Council to board
- New NASA Chief Sees Moon Missions Building a 'Railroad' to Mars
- Anti-abortion activists cry foul as Google pulls all referendum ads
I’m going on a limb here but I do not think Jared Kushner has done very well with his “peace in the Middle East” campaign. - Tony Posnanski
AT&T: No Lobbyists Needed. Go Directly To Trump's Lawyer!
In the early days of Donald Trump’s administration, the president had a friend in AT&T Inc. Chief Executive Officer Randall Stephenson.
The telecom executive described himself as one of Trump’s “biggest defenders on public policy.”... And as it turned out, AT&T’s relationship with the fledgling administration went deeper. The carrier acknowledged on Tuesday that it hired a firm founded by Trump lawyer Michael Cohen, seeking “insights” on how the unorthodox president would govern. It also wanted guidance on how Trump would respond to its plan to acquire Time Warner Inc., according to a person briefed on the matter.
In 20 years kids will rebel against their parents by not getting tattoos. - John Fugelsang