US releases list including names of Russian oligarchs but declines to implement new sanctions
The U.S. Treasury has released a list that includes the names of Russian business and political figures as part of a law meant to punish Moscow for election meddling, but the Trump administration declined to implement new sanctions.
Just to be clear: the country that hacked our election is being rewarded and the agencies that investigated those hacks are being investigated.- LOLGOP
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- FEMA To End Food And Water Aid For Puerto Rico
- ‘Trump is ours again!’ Russian TV host celebrates after White House refuses to enforce new sanctions
- Rocky day for Syria talks in Russia: Lavrov heckled, opposition quits
- Trump Presidency 'Even Worse' Than Obama's, Russian Senator Says
- Mnuchin promises more sanctions on Russia after outrage over report
- CIA chief says China 'as big a threat to US' as Russia
- A string of deadly attacks in Afghanistan exposes government weakness, limits of US training effort
Whatever Russia has on all these bastards must be absolutely staggering. - Rex Huppke
Putin Is Sure Enjoying Himself
Russian President Vladimir Putin reportedly joked that his exclusion from a U.S. Treasury Department list of Russian oligarchs was “offensive.”
Putin added that the creation of the list is “indisputably an unfriendly act.”
According to the National Travel and Tourism Office, tourism is down in America since we elected President Trump. The U.S. tourism industry lost 40,000 jobs and $4.6 billion in revenue since the inauguration. I don’t know why people wouldn’t want to come here, we’re so welcoming to foreigners, starting right at the top. - Jimmy Kimmel
- Poll: Trump’s approval rating highest in West Virginia, lowest in Vermont
- Ryan: Nunes memo should be released, members should separate memo from Mueller
- Trump's gripes against McCabe included wife's politics, Comey's ride home
- Betsy DeVos sued for weakening sexual assault reporting protections for students
- Christie: Trump should not meet with Mueller
- Republicans are refusing to return Steve Wynn's donations
- Rodney Frelinghuysen, Powerful House Republican, Announces He Will Not Seek Re-Election
- Outgoing Tea Party Gov. decries underfunded hospitals and prisons that he spent 7 years running into the ground
- Melania Trump, Out of Sight Since Report of Husband's Infidelity, to Attend State of the Union
Andrew McCabe leaves job at FBI to take new one: Very cooperative witness. Well played, Republicans! - Mrs. Betty Bowers
Devin Nunes Must Hear Mueller's Footsteps
The Republican lawmaker who spearheaded the campaign to release a classified memo critical of the Justice Department and the FBI "cherry-picked" the document's contents without reading all the source material, a top Democrat charges.
You gotta keep coming back to: if Trump is innocent of all wrongdoing, as he claims, why trying so fucking hard to shut down any investigation? Yeah, I give up, too. - Randi Mayem Siber
Seriously, Chris Christie was hounded out of office with an approval rating lower than that of lung cancer and he's rewarded with a TV gig. Contrast that with Hillary getting three million more votes than the fluorescent dayglow moron and being told to shut up and learn to knit. -Jeff Tiedrich
Rock The Voter News
- Kimmel: Low black unemployment should be credited to Obama, an 'unemployed black guy'
- Want a job? Obama Foundation is now hiring
- CNN's Jeffrey Toobin: 'I regret my role' in Hillary Clinton false equivalence
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Proofreading State of the Union One Last Time to Remove Any Remaining Facts - Andy Borowitz
I Lost Faith In Bernie When He Voted Against The Russian Sanctions
Still feeling the Bern? Then you're in luck: Sen. Bernie Sanders will offer his own response to President Trump's State of the Union on Tuesday night.
The Vermont independent plans to make make his rebuttal over social media and already has ideas about what the president won't be talking about.
FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe is, and has been, a dedicated public servant who has served this country well. Bogus attacks on the FBI and DOJ to distract attention from a legitimate criminal inquiry does long term, unnecessary damage to these foundations of our government. - Eric Holder
It was announced that the ‘90s sitcom “Murphy Brown” is coming back. Another revival — you also have “Roseanne” on ABC, “Will & Grace” on NBC, and “The Twilight Zone” on CNN.- Jimmy Fallon
- Amazon, Berkshire Hathaway and JPMorgan Chase & Co. to partner on US employee healthcare
- Home prices surge to new high, up 6.2% in November
- Airlines cancel nearly 200 flights amid Taiwan, China airspace dispute
- Hackers bring ATM 'jackpotting' to the US
- Republican pushes Tesla dealership bill
For the first time ever, Trump indicated that he is open to a path to citizenship for Dreamers. Finally, a way for immigrants to become citizens without having to marry Donald Trump. - Stephen Colbert
Elon Musk Bored With SpaceX & Tesla, So Flamethrowers!
Elon Musk knows his audience. He just sold tens of thousands of hats emblazoned with the name of his Boring Co. tunnel business, then followed up by slapping his brand on something far less practical: flamethrowers.
The Los Angeles entrepreneur — who also leads SpaceX and Tesla Inc. and has a flair for showmanship — said Monday that his tunneling firm had pre-sold 10,000 Boring Co.-branded flamethrowers since Saturday, pulling in $5 million.
Hi guys. Going to be away from Twitter for a while. Just dealing with all of these Toys R Us closures in my own private way. - Conan O'Brien
Libation Stimulation Donations Accepted