South Africa will issue a diplomatic protest to the United States Monday over US President Donald Trump's "shithole countries" comments, according to its foreign ministry.
Dear Millennials ,
When Baby Boomers were your age, their civil rights leaders were gunned down in a 5 year span from 1963-1968.
- Malcolm X
I have a dream that Trump will shut the f*ck up today. #MLKDay - Andy Borowitz
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Haiti ambassador: Trump's words 'an insult to our dignity'
- Russian foreign minister berates US for 'destabilizing' world
- RAF fighters intercept two Russian bombers near UK airspace
- Russia has autonomous underwater nuclear drone with 100-megaton warhead: Pentagon report
- Abbas slams US, others in defiant speech
- Twin explosions kill, wound dozens in Baghdad, largest casualty since IS defeat
- North Korea tensions ease ahead of Winter Olympics
- Pope Francis Threatened With Bombing Ahead Of Chile Visit
- Ukip leader ends relationship with girlfriend accused of 'racist' Meghan Markle comments
- Ex-Obama defense official on Hawaii false alarm: 'Thank God the President was playing golf'
In the seven days since Oprah’s speech, Bannon was axed by Breitbart, Trump made his shithole comments, a porn star was revealed to have been paid $130K to deny having sex with Trump, and there was a fake missile attack on Hawaii, just in case you were wondering why you aged thirty years this week.- Andy Borowitz
I 💓 Conan O'Brien
Conan O’Brien was one of many Americans who were unhappy to read the reports that President Donald Trump called some foreign nations, including Haiti, “s—hole” countries — an insult that has been met with outrage and charges of racism. (Trump and Republican officials have disputed the exact comment, and today, Trump declared, “I am not a racist.”) But the host of Conan is not just doing a monologue about it, he’s hopping on a plane and letting cameras roll for an hour long special.
Still reeling from @realDonaldTrump’s very negative Yelp review of Haiti, which means I’ll love it. Headed to Haiti later this week to explore and make some new friends. Stay tuned for my report. #ConanWithoutBorders - Conan O'Brien
It would take 32-37 minutes for Korean missile to hit HI. Alert retraction took 38.
#USAmissilealertssuck - Alan G. Billingsley
- Republican senator insists Trump didn't disparage Haiti, African nations; Graham declines to defend
- C-SPAN caller claims Obama ‘started’ racism by ‘stirring up’ trouble: ‘Our black people have a good life’
- Pence grew ‘visibly red-faced’ watching black pastor denounce Trump’s ‘sh*thole’ comments on Sunday: report
- ‘I’m going to put you on pause’: Joy Reid cuts off GOPer for suggesting Clinton Foundation murders Haitians
- A Senior Republican Senator Admonishes Trump: 'American Is an Idea, Not a Race'
- Ivana says Donald Trump isn't racist, he just says 'silly' things because he gets confused
- A Republican Star Fallen, Chris Christie Leaves Office
- Sarah Sanders uses White House Twitter to blast Alexa
- Fox & Friends uses MLK Day to have King’s niece insist Trump isn’t racist because black people have tax cuts
- Mormons have a higher approval of Donald Trump than any other religion
- On MLK Day, President Trump visits Trump golf course
HOW GREAT WOULD IT BE IF ALL THE DEMOCRATS TOOK A KNEE DURING TRUMP’S STATE OF THE UNION SPEECH. - Allen Marshall
Trading Nuclear Disaster Preparedness For Flu Preparedness
The US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has postponed a planned session on preparing for a nuclear disaster...Instead, the CDC website for the series now lists a January 16 session entitled "Public Health Response to a Sharp Increase in Severe Seasonal Influenza."
Give us your Norwegians, your Swedes, your Danes, your well-dressed skiers, yearning to give up free health care and mandatory paid leave... - Ben White
Dr. King was 26 when the Montgomery bus boycott began. He started small, rallying others who believed their efforts mattered, pressing on through challenges and doubts to change our world for the better. A permanent inspiration for the rest of us to keep pushing towards justice. - Barack Obama
Rock The Voter News
- Dick Durbin throws down gauntlet and demands Trump release tapes of Africa slur: ‘I know what happened’
- Hillary Clinton calls Trump's views "ignorant" and "racist" after president's "sh*thole" comment
- Bill Clinton Slams Claim Foundation Paid For Chelsea's Wedding As 'A Personal Insult'
I used to love to wake up in the morning when Barack Obama was president. Now I am afraid to wake up. - AHNC
MSNBC Should Rename HARDBALL To SPITBALL
As you may know, Chris Matthews, host of MSNBC's Hardball, recently pinched Hillary Clinton's cheek and then claimed that he is not obsessed with her. But, as this story on Daily Kos shows, Matthews is not only obsessed with Ms. Clinton, he has a burning desire to belittle, denigrate, smear, malign, badmouth and vilify her. Blogger David Brock has compiled a thorough list of Matthews' offenses against Ms. Clinton (and a few other female political figures) and it's abhorrent.
This Man Gave His Life For Us. - Rep. John Lewis
Today, Dr. King’s legacy is a guiding light. As we push and pull for a more just and more equal society, Dr King’s campaigns against war, against poverty, against racism show us that love is the universal value of a society at peace with itself. - Rep. John Lewis
- Iran oil tanker leaves 10-mile long flaming slick
- SpaceX Will Test the Engines of the World's Most Powerful Rocket Today
- NASA Commercial Flights Will Launch Later This Year, Final Stages of Spacecraft Development Underway
- Apartments carrying the Trump brand are selling fast on the outskirts of India's capital
"There is always more misery among the lower classes than there is humanity in the higher"
Artificial Intelligence Versus Humans
Alibaba has developed an artificial intelligence model that scored better than humans in a Stanford University reading and comprehension test.
“I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear.” - Martin Luther King, Jr.
Please Support My Work
It's Very Difficult