The ferocious Hurricane Irma caused multiple deaths and left thousands homeless on islands across the northern Caribbean as it cut a devastating path that could lead to a catastrophic strike on Florida.
A couple of "once in 500 years" storms make sense because 2017 has already felt 10,000 years long. - Full Frontal tweet
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- It's official: No storm on record, anywhere on the globe, has maintained winds 185mph or above for as long as Irma
- Coalition Airstrikes Kill Two IS Leaders in Syria
- Duterte's son allegedly linked to $125 million crystal meth bust
Donald Trump & Kim Jong Un are like two spoiled evil children who somehow survived the Willie Wonka tour. - John Fugelsang
A Verified Russian Relationship
Soon after the United States imposed sanctions on Moscow in 2014, Russian oil tsar Igor Sechin told a Reuters reporter he would miss three things: exploring U.S. culture, the chance to show his children American landscapes, and riding motor-bikes with Exxon Mobil chief executive Rex Tillerson.
BREAKING: Native American Council Offers Amnesty to 240 Million Undocumented Whites
- ‘Their hatred of Donald Trump is so irrational’: Mike Huckabee attacks View hosts day after on-air thrashing
- Republican senator to unveil new Obamacare repeal bill on Monday
- ‘Super upbeat’ Trump gloated to Schumer and Pelosi about positive news coverage of their budget deal
- US Education Secretary Betsy DeVos calls for an overhaul on how colleges investigate sexual assault
- Genealogist: Tomi Lahren’s immigrant ancestor was indicted for forging US citizenship papers
- Steve Bannon says in 60 Minutes interview that media's portrayal of him is 'pretty accurate'
- Steve Bannon says Catholic Church has "economic interest" in "unlimited illegal immigration"
As Hurricane Irma hit the Caribbean this morning, President Trump tweeted, "Hurricane looks like largest ever recorded in the Atlantic!" Hey, man, could you try not to sound so excited? It's a hurricane, not "The Game of Thrones" finale.- Seth Myers
Trump's Son Testifies
Donald Trump Jr. met behind closed doors with Senate investigators on Thursday, where he told them that he met with Russian government officials in 2016 to seek damaging information on Hillary Clinton because he was concerned she might not be fit for the office of the presidency.
Irma is a frighteningly intense storm, but don't worry, President Trump is tweeting at it. "Watching hurricane closely. My team, which has done— and is doing— such a good job in Texas, is already in Florida. No rest for the weary!" That's a really oddly casual way to describe exhausted first responders racing to save lives.- Stephen Colbert
Rock The Voter News
- Barack Obama and Joe Biden Will Take on Trump and Try to Save Humanity in Animated Series 'Barry & Joe'
- Second California road to be named after Obama
- Melania Trump snubbed, Michelle Obama honored, on international best-dressed list
When Is The Mainstream Media Going To Take Note Of Constant Persecution Of Hillary With No Results? Enough Already!
Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) called Thursday for former FBI Director James Comey to to testify again on the FBI investigation into Hillary Clinton's handling of classified emails.
"This doesn't add up, and I smell a rat here,"
- JetBlue, American, Delta cap ticket prices out of Florida ahead of Hurricane Irma
- US Won't Punish United for Dragging Passenger Off Plane
- Multiple Trump Organization properties could be in the path of Hurricane Irma
- Twitter to give analysis of Russian activity to Congress
Today, President Trump announced a new plan to fund the government for the next three months. That’s right, Trump’s going to pay his taxes.- Jimmy Fallon
Facebook Cooperates With Mueller
Facebook has turned over all information about ads "likely" purchased by Russian operatives to special counsel Robert Mueller, according to a report.
The odds of living to age 100 will double by 2020, as will the odds of having to work at a Walmart 'til you're 90.- John Fugelsang
Sunday is my 68th birthday. I am giving myself a gift of a 3 day weekend.
I need a break from Trump.