Fox & Friends equates 9/11 memorial with Confederate monuments
On Monday morning, Fox & Friends commemorated the sixteenth anniversary of the 9/11 attacks by equating the 9/11 National Memorial in Shanksville, Pennsylvania to Confederate monuments.
We remember everyone we lost on 9/11 and honor all who defend our country and our ideals. No act of terror will ever change who we are. - Barack Obama
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Desperation Mounts in Caribbean Islands: 'All the Food Is Gone'
- Cruise lines are sending their ships on rescue missions in the Caribbean following Irma
- Can War With North Korea Be Avoided? Merkel and Putin Will Talk About It
- Police in Vancouver Detain Man for Nearly Running Down Antifa Protesters With His Truck
- Brazil probes possible killings of 'uncontacted' tribe
- More Than 10 Million People Lost Power in Florida
- Mexico reverses Hurricane Harvey aid offer to Texas
9/11 was God’s punishment for trans people, evolution, and secularism. - Anne Graham Lotz, Billy Graham's daughter
|300 doctors, nurses, and paramedics await takeoff on a C-17 before heading to Orlando for Hurricane Irma response.|
Jeezus, Russians Are Everywhere
The FBI has questioned the White House correspondent of Sputnik over claims that the Russian news agency operates as a propaganda arm for the Kremlin.
To recap: Muslims definitely didn't celebrate 9/11 on rooftops in New Jersey but Nazis definitely did celebrate Trump's victory in America. - OhNoSheTwitnt
- Supreme Court temporarily lifts restrictions on refugees in travel ban
- Trump Justice Dept backs Arpaio's request to dismiss contempt conviction after Trump pardon
- "Very, very insensitive" to use Irma to talk about climate change now, EPA's Scott Pruitt tells CNN
- ‘I’m risking my life telling you all this’: Alex Jones has a bizarre theory about Trump’s mental decline
- Bannon: Trump's firing of Comey was the biggest mistake 'maybe in modern political history'
- Miss Texas slammed Trump's Charlottesville comments
- Pope Francis says rescinding DACA is not 'pro-life'
- Florida sheriff faces lawsuit for offering to shelter wanted criminals in jail during Hurricane Irma
- Limbaugh complains about being mocked over fleeing Irma after calling coverage a climate change plot
I am far less disturbed by Ivanka calling Trump 'Daddy' than by all the people calling him 'President.'- Andy Borowitz
White House Press Secretary Continues To Dig Hole For Trump
White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders on Monday attacked former FBI chief James Comey and fielded a number of questions about former chief of staff Stephen Bannon.
BREAKING: Education Secretary Betsy DeVos is being guarded by U.S. Marshals after she received a suspicious package containing a science textbook. - Andy Borowitz
#NeverForget that on 9/11 Trump bragged that his building was now the tallest one in lower Manhattan. - Jeff Tiedrich
Rock The Voter News
- Obama documentary 'The Final Year' offers an urgent ideological rebuttal to Trump's presidency
- Hillary Clinton on why she lost and "the most important" mistake she made
- Dems Ask DHS Watchdog To Probe Cost Of Securing Trump Properties
Confederate Elf Is Warming Up His Lie Detector Machines
Attorney General Jeff Sessions proposed putting National Security Council staffers through a lie detector test to identify those leaking information to the media, several outlets reported late Sunday.
Can we talk about how there's been a more forceful effort to push hillary clinton away from public life than steve bannon. - Sarah Lerner tweet
If Kid Rock runs for Senate I will run against him after changing my name to Kid Paper. - John Fugelsang
|Unconsciously? So I guess Trump was referring to methods used by Bill Cosby?|
- Hurricane Irma gas shortages could worsen as drivers return to Florida homes
- China plans to ban cars that run on gasoline or diesel
- Equifax Stock Has Plunged 18.4% Since It Revealed Massive Breach
- Florida Resorts, Cruise Operators Aim to Restart Tuesday
- Tesla remotely extends the range of some cars to help with Irma
- Florida car dealerships parked cars in public garages during Hurricane Irma. People weren't happy.
2007: It's called a smart phone, it can do everything!
2017: Stare into the nightmare rectangle and watch society collapse in real time - TechnicallyRon tweet
How Many Promises/Laws Does Trump Have To Break Before He's Stopped?
President Trump's family business reportedly hired a construction company owned by the Chinese government to work on a project even though Trump promised it would not work with any foreign entities while he was in the White House.
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West have announced they are expecting their third baby. And this time, they’re going to name the baby something normal. That’s the name. Something Normal West. - Seth Myers