In her first live interview since her defeat by President Trump in the 2016 election, Hillary Clinton tells TODAY that among many factors, then-FBI Director James Comey’s letter to Congress about her emails was perhaps the biggest: “I was dumbfounded.” While stopping short of saying Russia stole the election, she says that there was “a plan from the highest levels of the Kremlin” to sway it, and also assesses the role of sexism in her defeat
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Trump says tougher steps needed on North Korea after new UN sanctions
- 45000 Evacuated Across Russia After Wave of Bomb Threats
- Iran inks deals to repair Syria's war-hit power grid
- Nazis In America Celebrate Benjamin Netanyahu's Jewish Son Over His Anti-Semitic Meme
- Hurricane Jose's looping path may bring it back toward Bahamas and US
- 'All We Are Really Living on Is Hope.' Hurricane Irma's Devastation Lingers in the Caribbean
- Marriott Rescue Ship Abandoned Stranded Tourists
- Six dead at Hollywood nursing home where Hurricane Irma knocked out air conditioning
Knowing me, when the nuclear bombs fall, I’ll be at CVS, reading the back of a bottle of exfoliating soap. - Conan O'Brien
I Loved The Nuns Who Taught Me In Grammar School. This Doesn't Surprise Me One Bit.
The cleanup after Hurricane Irma is a massive undertaking, after the destructive storm hit Florida and neighboring states over the weekend. In Miami, a nun chipped in to clear trees in her neighborhood — and no one, it seems, can resist a story about a chainsaw-wielding nun.
Undisclosed Russia contacts so far: This list is from leaks only; the full list is certainly much longer. And any arguable inclusions (like Ivanka or Dearborn) were omitted. - Seth Abramson
- Sarah Huckabee Sanders calls Hillary Clinton's new book "sad"
- Martin Shkreli apologizes for bizarre Facebook post offering money for Hillary Clinton's hair
- ‘God is not an open borders guy’: Fox News pastor claims Trump’s ban on Dreamers is ‘biblical’
- ‘F*ggots will burn in hell’: Bible-thumping WV deputy investigated for bullying gay teen on school bus
- House GOPer hints at tax cuts for white males: ‘The forgotten man from Bernie to Trump’ deserves a break
- White House: ESPN anchor that called Trump racist should be fired
- Trump FEMA Nominee Withdraws After NBC Questions on Falsified Records
- Trump Administration Sued Over Phone Searches at US Border
- FBI probed over Jeff Sessions’ Russia contacts
- Justice Department declines Senate request to interview FBI officials over Comey firing
Ted Cruz is a Porn Again Christian.- Mrs. Betty Bowers
Flynn's Son Under Investigation. Not Surprising Considering He Was Tweeting Fake Russian News About Hillary.
Michael G. Flynn, the son of President Donald Trump's former national security adviser, is a subject of the federal investigation into Russian meddling in the presidential election and possible collusion between Moscow and the Trump campaign, according to four current and former government officials
I'll sign on for results-based pay for teachers the day Congress gets the same deal. - John Fugelsang
Democrats: No one should choose between rent & health care.
GOP: People with disabilities can just visit WebMD at the library. - LOLGOP
Rock The Voter News
- Public support for 'single payer' health coverage grows, driven by Democrats
- Obama Foundation sets summit to promote civic engagement
DC media: Hillary needs to be more introspective.
DC media: we did nothing wrong in 2016. - Eric Boehlert
- Dems to Mueller: Flynn failed to disclose trip to broker Saudi-Russian business deal
- Equifax had 'admin' as login and password in Argentina
- ESPN Is Very Sorry That Jemele Hill Publicly Shared Her Opinion of Donald Trump
- Target plans to hire 100000 workers for the 2017 holidays, up 40% from last year
I am now seriously regretting that time I told Equifax how old I actually was when I finally lost my virginity. - Conn O'Brien
Facebook Makes Long Overdue Attempt To Stop Fake News
Facebook said on Wednesday it would introduce tougher rules on who can make money from advertising on its network, responding to criticism that it makes it too easy for providers of fake news and sensational headlines to cash in.