Hurricane Jose: US strike unlikely, but still possible
As Hurricane Irma's trail of devastation wasn't enough, leaving millions without power in Florida and desperation along the Caribbean, meteorologists have been monitoring Hurricane Jose as it follows in Irma's footsteps
Now let's get real with North Korean nukes, extreme weather, O.J. getting out of jail, shouldn't we all be preparing to leave the United States? - James Corden
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- WH Asks Congress To Permanently Reauthorize Surveillance Law
- Report: Trump eyeing more aggressive response to Iran
- Mnuchin: Trump will 'demand' increase in military spending
- A state-led massacre triggers an exodus of Rohingyas from Myanmar
If Trump had won by 3 million votes, lost electoral college by 80K and Russia had hacked RNC, Republicans would have SHUT DOWN AMERICA. - Peter Daou
Russia Just Wants To Be Friends!
In the third month of Donald Trump’s presidency, Vladimir Putin dispatched one of his diplomats to the State Department to deliver a bold proposition: The full normalization of relations between the United States and Russia across all major branches of government.
The proposal, spelled out in a detailed document obtained by BuzzFeed News, called for the wholesale restoration of diplomatic, military and intelligence channels severed between the two countries after Russia’s military interventions in Ukraine and Syria.
- Ted Cruz broke the internet on Monday night—by liking porn on Twitter
- Cruz spokeswoman: 'Offensive post' removed after senator's Twitter account likes pornographic post
- GOP lawmaker becomes third Republican in a week to announce retirement
- WH Adviser: We Take Climate Change 'Seriously' — Just Not What Causes It
- Report: Some Of Trump's Lawyers Wanted Kushner To Step Down
- Protesters in Hong Kong greet Bannon with chants of "Nazis are not welcome here"
- Hope Hicks Named White House Communications Director
- Trump Has Nominated 42 US Attorneys So Far. Only One Is A Woman.
- 'Hillary Clinton's Not Very Bright': Steve Bannon Says President Trump Is Smarter Than Ex-Secretary of State
What's Ted Cruz's excuse for liking porn going to be? God I hope his statement blames it on "a member of my staff" - OhNoSheTwitnt
Trump's Mouthpiece Wants Comey Prosecuted
White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders on Tuesday repeated her criticism of former FBI director James Comey. She also said the Department of Justice should consider prosecuting him.
People who can't spell misogynist voted for a failing 71yr old reality show host over a highly qualified woman.- Alt Fed Employee tweet
Once more we see Hillary insulted, demeaned and ordered around, though she made history. What a revolting thing.- Ann Rice
Rock The Voter News
- Hillary Clinton Surprised Fans Camping Outside of NYC Bookstore with Pizza Ahead of Memoir Release
- Critics aren't taking issue with the content of Hillary’s new book so much as its right to exist
Hillary Womansplains The 2016 Election To Mansplainers
In her latest book tour interview, former presidential candidate Hillary Clinton expanded on passages in her new book “What Happened” where she writes about Russian President Vladimir Putin’s desire to see her lose the 2016 election.
You know who cares what Hillary Clinton has to say?
The girl that will become the first female President of the United States. - HITEXECUTIVE tweet
I’m doing a Kickstarter to buy Ted Cruz a Fleshlight. - Anthony Bourdain
- World stocks build on record highs as Irma weakens
- Corporate tax goal in doubt as Trump kicks off push on reform
- Lawmakers demand accounting from Equifax on massive security breach
- A Pizza Hut told Irma-fleeing employees they could be punished for skipping shifts
- North Korea Is Dodging Sanctions With a Secret Bitcoin Stash
Steve Bannon is wrong that firing Comey was the biggest mistake in modern political history. Electing Trump wins that one hands down. - Andy Borowitz
Ivanka Trump And Janet Yellen Had Lunch.
Ivanka Trump and Federal Reserve Chairwoman Janet L. Yellen had breakfast this summer as President Trump considered whether to nominate Yellen for another term as the central bank chief.
The president's daughter and Yellen dined at the Fed from 8 a.m. to 9 a.m. on July 17, according to Yellen's calendar, which the Fed releases to the public with about a one month lag.
Just In: Mike Pence no longer allowed to have dinner with Ted Cruz alone. - pourmecoffee tweet