Trump's lawyer: "We can't negotiate our way to disarming North Korea"
One of President Trump's personal attorney weighed in on the rising tensions with North Korea on Wednesday, echoing the White House's assertion that the United States' policy of so-called "strategic patience" has failed.
Donald Trump and Kim Jong Un, currently in a battle to see who is the craziest man on the planet. - Stephen King
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Canadian PM Trudeau quietly sends national security adviser to North Korea as Trump vows ‘fire and fury’
- Trump brags about nuclear arsenal after threatening ‘fire and fury’ against North Korea
- Trump takes credit for nuclear arsenal that was largely modernized during Obama administration
- North Korea: US living on ‘brink’ under Trump – Leon Panetta
- Reporter hammers State Dept. spokeswoman after she accuses media of ‘obsessing’ about Korea nukes
- Transgender service members sue over Trump ban
- Soldiers help with the crush of asylum seekers at Quebec border
- U.S. officials leave Cuba after suffering mystery "symptoms," igniting fresh diplomatic row
North Korea Releases Canadian Prisoner
Canadian pastor Hyeon Soo Lim, North Korea’s longest-held western prisoner in decades, has just been released in Pyongyang. - Will Ripley, CNN
Based on my experience, this ends with Kim Jong-un running out of the house in his undies, while a coked up Trump chases him with a gun. - DesiJed tweet
Sure, Let's Privatize The Military. What Could Possibly Happen?
A U.S. contractor bilked the American military out of $50 million spent on Bentleys, Aston Martins and big salaries for senior staffers’ significant others, according to a government audit. Senator Claire McCaskill demanded on Wednesday that the Pentagon explain why it was allowed to get away with it.
- Ellison: Trump's failure to mark Minnesota mosque bombing an 'outrage'
- Fox News host claims Paul Manafort is the victim after FBI raid: ‘Some might call it witness intimidation’
- 'Twenty years at Faux News must suck out truth’: Internet can’t deal with condescending State Dept. speaker
- GOP strategist unloads on CNN guest over his ‘weapons grade stupid’ defense of Trump’s North Korea threat
- European diplomats reportedly consider Trump a 'laughing stock' who is 'obsessed with Obama'
Trump hasn't bothered nominating an Asst Sec. for E. Asian Affairs or Amb. to S. Korea but he has appointed a hotelier as Amb to the Bahamas - Brian Klaas
President Trump's Lawyer Contacts Special Counsel Robert Mueller
President Trump has publicly called the widening federal investigation into Russia's election meddling a "witch hunt." But through his lawyer, Trump has sent private messages of "appreciation" to special counsel Robert Mueller.
The 'president' needs to be drug-tested. - Keith Olbermann
If you still think Hillary would be worse than Trump, I have some magic beans I'd like to throw at your stupid face.-OhNoSheTwint
Rock The Voter News
This Is How Low Republicans Will Go
A spokesman for Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) is criticizing Sen. Ron Johnson's (R-Wis.) remarks suggesting McCain's brain cancer might have been a factor in his vote against ObamaCare repeal.
59% of Americans think Trump's presidency has been a failure. The other 41% still don’t have twitter. - Stephen Colbert
- US stocks slip amid heightened US-North Korea tensions
- The Trump administration moves to slap duties on aluminum foil from China
- Federal court schedules arguments in Trump foreign businesses lawsuit
Turns out, Hillary's email server was more secure than Trump's mouth. - OhNoSheTwint
Krispy Kreme Eclipse
For the first time, Krispy Kreme’s Original Glazed® Doughnuts will be eclipsed by a mouth watering chocolate glaze to coincide with the solar eclipse Monday, Aug. 21 at participating US/CAN shops.