The latest Fox News personality to be accused of sexual harassment spoke out on Twitter Monday after being suspended from the network, pending the results of an investigation.
Fox News announced Saturday that it had suspended Eric Bolling, co-host of “Cashin’ In” and “The Specialists,” The Huffington Post reported Friday that Bolling had sent photos of male genitalia to female colleagues.
Ewwwww. What's with the men at FoxNews? Did someone add Viagra to their water fountain?
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Wreckage of Marine Corps aircraft found off Australia
- Tillerson avoids contact with North Korean envoy
- Trump tweets after phone call with South Korean leader
- North Korea vows to 'make the US pay dearly' as sanctions tighten
- Moscow to cut dependence on US payment systems: RIA
- Philippines' Duterte to Tillerson: 'I Am Your Humble Friend'
- Nazi Salutes End In Arrests For Chinese Tourists In Berlin
Tillerson didn't attend Asia Regional Forum w/dozens of diplomats (including N Korea foreign minister) today because he was behind schedule.- Ivan Watson, CNN
Trump's Lying Tweets Increase
The president marked his 200th day in office much like any other: watching television and attacking the media on Twitter.
“The failing @nytimes, which has made every wrong prediction about me including my big election win (apologized), is totally inept!” Trump tweeted on Monday. The New York Times did not apologize for its Trump coverage.
Former Mexican President Vicente Fox was on CNN, and he seemed to express his feelings once again about Trump’s border wall pretty clearly: [clip of Fox] “Well, you can use my words, we’ll never play for that [bleeping] wall.” Trump was like, “So it sounds like there’s some wiggle room there.” - Jimmy Fallon
- Trump: My Base Is 'Far Bigger And Stronger Than Ever Before'
- Trump Starts Twitter Feud With Sen. Blumenthal: You’re A ‘Con Artist’
- Trump Breaks From Vacation to Tweet Criticism of Media and Rally His Base
- White House to become less 'dump'-like in Trump's absence
- Trump crashes a wedding: 'He's less orange than I thought he'd be'
- NC Republican leader slams Democrats for 'murdering blacks' 119 years ago in Wilmington
- WATCH: Pauly Shore parodies Stephen Miller's heated exchange with CNN reporter over Statue of Liberty
- McConnell on healthcare failure: 'Feel better, Hillary Clinton could be president'
- Trump retweets account that traffics in wild conspiracy theories, accused Hillary Clinton of murder
- Rod Rosenstein: Trump Did Not Direct Feds to Investigate Hillary Clinton
Mike Pence says reports that he wants to run for POTUS are "disgraceful & offensive;" presidents who call women "pieces of ass" still ok. - John Fugelsang
Pro Life, My Ars, Texas!
Childbirth is the closest a woman can come to death.
That's what Houston state Rep. Shawn Thierry said on the House floor this past week. She was quoting her grandmother, born in 1920.
"Here we are, a century later in Texas," Thierry said. And for an alarming number of women, the saying is still true.
Texas has the highest rate, by far, of maternal mortality in the nation. And, with the exception of Mexico, Texas has the highest rate in the developed world.
Ever notice how ignorant racists tend to be ignorant that they're racist? - John Fugelsang
2 Chinese guys were arrested in Berlin for making nazi salutes. Wouldn't it be nice to have laws here for people who think racism is funny?- Chelsea Handler
Rock The Voter News
- Clintons attend same wedding as Trump daughter
- NYC mayor pushes for tax on the 1 percent to fund subway fix
Former President Obama is being honored with a new state holiday in his former state of Illinois.
Illinois Gov. Bruce Rauner (R) signed a measure Friday to make Aug. 4 “Barack Obama Day”
The president of the United States has tweeted 8 times so far today. Good thing we didn't elect that woman with her gross womanly emotions.- OhNoSheTwitnt
- Keystone XL pipeline fate in balance as Nebraska opens hearings
- Trump TV's 'real news' sounds more like real propaganda
- Google Employee's Anti-Diversity Manifesto Goes 'Internally Viral'
- Starbucks says 'Dreamer Day' discount for immigrants is fake
Former Sec. of State John Kerry is in Kenya insisting on a free and fair election. The current one is doing a photo-op with a despot in the Philippines. - Brian Klaas
Presenting The New Spokesman For The Republican National Committee: A Blonde Birther!
Kayleigh McEnany, the former CNN commentator who over the weekend appeared in a video trumpeting President Trump's accomplishments, has been named as the new spokesperson for the Republican National Committee.
The WWE-trademarked 3:16 refers to one of the Bible’s most quoted verses, John 3:16: “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only son, that those who believe in him shall not die but have eternal life.” Or, as the WWE will now put it, “Christ-a-mania is running wild! Woo, baby!” - Stephen Colbert
I sure do, otherwise I'd go crazy.