Attorney General Jeff Sessions on Friday announced a government-wide crackdown on leakers, which will include a review of the Justice Department’s policies on subpoenas for media outlets that publish sensitive information
Sessions tells room of reporters he may make it easier to jail them if they don't reveal sources, leaves without taking any press questions. - Ari Melber, MSNBC
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- US-led coalition: At least 624 civilians killed since start of anti-ISIS campaign
- Foiled plot to blow up plane, unleash gas revealed in Australia
- More than 1000 arrested in nationwide sex trafficking sting
- Trump struggles to find new strategy for Afghanistan
- Vice President Pence’s hawkish tone on Russia contrasts with Trump approach
- One year into the FBI's Russia investigation, Mueller is on the Trump money trail
- U.S. intel intercepted Manafort coordinating with Russian operatives on info that would damage Hillary Clinton
- Fox News anchor calls grand juries "an undemocratic farce" one day after calling for one for Clinton
- This deal will make me look terrible': Full transcripts of Trump's calls with Mexico and Australia
We've got a xenophobic right-wing nationalist racist politician who's ALSO a reality TV star.
Top that, bitches.- John Fugelsang
The Secret Service has vacated its command post in Trump Tower over a dispute with the Trump Organization regarding the agency's lease.
The Washington Post reported Thursday that the Secret Service command post was moved to a trailer on a New York City sidewalk in early July. And a spokeswoman for President Trump's company has said the agency should seek space elsewhere.
Fun fact: Trump's secret service code name is "hairball" - Jeff Tiedrich
My My My. Flynn Reveals More Contacts.
President Donald Trump’s former national security adviser, Michael Flynn, is revealing a brief advisory role with a firm related to a controversial data analysis company that aided the Trump campaign, The Associated Press has learned.
- House Judiciary Chairman's Priority: Investigating Hillary Clinton
- Trump Claims He Won New Hampshire (Which he Lost to Hillary Clinton) Because it's a 'Drug-Infested Den'
- Trump turns on GOP Congress
- Mattis had to wade into McMaster and Bannon feud
- Newsweek: Trump is a ‘Lazy Boy’
- 'Morning Joe' names it 'Felony Friday' for Trump
- Pence turned over all state-related emails from personal accounts: report
- Fact-checking Donald Trump's rally in West Virginia with Gov. Jim Justice
- GOP Sen. David Perdue blames Obamacare for leaving behind 300,000 Georgians
Trump presiding over West Virginia crowd chanting "lock her up" as the special counsel's investigation fast closes in around him. Surreal. - Mark Follman, Mother Jones
Senate Blocks Trump
The Senate blocked President Trump from being able to make recess appointments on Thursday as lawmakers leave Washington for their August break.
Does anyone know how one gets chosen for Mueller's grand jury? Asking for a friend. - Andy Borowitz
My daily prayers now include: anti-Maduro Venezuelans; FL shoreline so we don't become Atlantis; and Mueller, that he gets a food taster. - Ana Navarro
Rock The Voter News
- Barack Obama celebrates first birthday after Presidency
- Hillary Clinton not dead from heart attack, as fake news site claims
- Internet post misleads by saying witness will testify specifically against Hillary Clinton
I was never prouder to be an American the day we elected a black president. I was never more ashamed when we elected an orange one. - Jeff Tiedrich
The Justice Department released a redacted version of talking points it created about last year's tarmac meeting between then-Attorney General Loretta Lynch and former President Bill Clinton, and claimed that the information could be withheld because of the government's "deliberative process" privilege.
Chelsea Clinton: I'm donating to ACLU in response to Sessions's threat to target media
- Amazon selling toilet paper printed with Trump tweets
- Trump touts new factories after W.Va. rally
- Dubai's Torch Tower on fire again
- White House considers lower deduction for US homeowners: Politico
So the big announcement they were all excited about was that the governor of West Virginia, Jim Justice, was switching parties from Democrat to Republican. And he has a lot in common with the president. They’re both former Democrats who switched parties because they love Donald Trump. So now they’re on the same team. - Jimmy Kimmel
Pharma Bro Found Guilty
Martin Shkreli, the infamous former CEO of Turing Pharmaceuticals, has been found guilty of securities fraud.
President Trump is about to go on vacation. He’s off for two blissful weeks on the Island of Covfefe.- Jimmy Kimmel
Thank you! So close to the goal!