Sean Spicer Resigns as Trump's Press Secretary: Sources
White House press secretary Sean Spicer is resigning his position, bringing his tenure as a prominent face of the Trump administration to a close after six months.
Spicer quit in opposition to the appointment of New York financier Anthony Scaramucci as new White House communications director...
Trump is closing his circle. Just like Nixon. Mueller is next.
Can we still keep Melissa McCarthy as Sean Spicer though? - Vinay A. Ramesh
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam Trump
- Vladimir Putin: 'I may not leave Russian presidency'
- Trump team seeks to control, block Mueller's Russia investigation
- Court documents reveal Moscow lawyer who met Trump Jr. had Russian spy agency as client
Congratulations Sean Spicer. You've got more guts than Jeff Sessions! -Rep. Maxine Waters
|"The best is yet to come" said the man with the peepee tape.|
Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov cracked a joked Friday that President Donald Trump and his Russian counterpart, Vladimir Putin, may have had interactions beyond the three occasions on which they are known to have spoken at this month’s G-20 meeting, dismissing a question about it without outright denying the possibility.
Six months into the Trump kleptocracy we're seriously debating whether or not a president can pardon himself. America truly is great again! - Jeff Tiedrich
- Spokesman for Trump's legal team in Russia probe resigns
- Kellyanne Conway Suggests Robert Mueller Team of Lawyers Are Hillary Clinton Partisans
- Kellyanne Conway: ‘The investigation has stalled’ — so Trump should hold Mueller ‘accountable’
- Trump said he left his seat at G-20 dinner because the Japanese first lady spoke no English. She's pretty fluent
- ‘He’s going to fire Mueller’: MSNBC’s Donny Deutsch warns Trump will take drastic measures to avoid jail
- After demanding Congress stay and work on Obamacare repeal, Trump may take a vacation
- Sen. Flake's GOP challenger: McCain should resign
- 'It's soaked in history': Stephen Colbert rented Trump's alleged Ritz Carlton suite in Moscow
Over presidential humiliation?
And miss a chance to incarcerate thousands of black non-violent drug offenders?
Not Jeff Sessions! - John Fugelsang
...Trump’s son-in-law and senior adviser, Jared Kushner, began planning a couple weeks ago to bring Scaramucci into the communications office at the White House, according to a person familiar with the matter. Kushner was impressed by the fact that CNN retracted a story about Scaramucci in June, said the person. That story cited an anonymous source saying the Senate Intelligence Committee was reviewing an alleged meeting between Scaramucci and a Russian investment-fund executive.
Trump has made 836 false claims since January. If he hits a thousand by August, he gets a free FOX News tote bag. - Chelsea Handler
Jeesuz. Is Trump Gonna Take Out Kim Jong Un Via A CIA Drone?
S. President Donald Trump almost always asks about North Korea, CIA Director Mike Pompeo said, adding the threat from Pyongyang "is at the front of his mind."
Speaking at the Aspen Security Forum on Thursday, Pompeo avoided stating a position for Washington on regime change, but said the administration was focused on separating North Korean leader Kim Jong Un from his nation's nuclear arsenal.
Trump Accuses Mueller of Using Independent Prosecutor Position to Investigate Crimes. - Andy Borowitz
Rock The Voter News
- Hillary Clinton's alt-right warnings prove apt
- Brian Fallon rebukes Fox News for aggressive coverage of Hillary Clinton even though 'she won't run for office again'
- Texas actress gets 18 years for mailing ricin to Obama
BREAKING: Jeff Sessions Considers Resigning and Returning to Private-sector Racism. - Andy Borowitz
FoxNews aka FakeNews Is Recrucifying Hillary
The former Democratic presidential candidate, a favorite villain of the right, has been featured prominently across Fox News' programming this week.
In many cases, instead of the network's hosts applying pressure to the current President, who is grappling with the fallout from a federal investigation related to Russian election meddling, Fox News' personalities have deflected and turned their attention to Clinton.
I feel like every time a Trump employee quits, Oompa Loompas should appear & sing a song to teach us about the perils of gluttony & greed. - phranqueigh tweet
- Crude Oil 45.69
- Democrats in Congress Urge Review of Amazon's Whole Foods Bid
- Lyft will launch self-driving car rides by the end of this year
- FedEx Canada set to close all retail office locations, more than 200 layoffs expected
I can't believe that Donald J. Trump would just "let Obamacare fail." What if he had just let his businesses fail? Oh wait never mind. - John Fugelsang
Finally, Holding Hannity Responsible
Fox News Channel star anchor Sean Hannity will no longer receive the conservative Media Research Center's William F. Buckley Award for Media Excellence at its September 21 gala, sources familiar with the situation tell CNN.
Wishing Sean Spicer the best of luck in all future endeavors.
We'll always have those six months of you lying to us every single day. - Former Rep. John Dingell