While Donald Trump Jr. is inadvertently raising public concern about his father’s 2016 presidential campaign, Russia is insisting the scandal feels like a top TV show but wants no part in it.
It's gonna hit a hundred in D.C. today, five degrees hotter than expected due to the massive dumpster fire at the White House. - Tea Pain
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- British man and two Americans killed fighting Isis in Syria
- China sends troops to Djibouti, establishes first overseas military base
- US successfully tests missile system amid tensions with North Korea
- Macron greets Trump in Paris
- The Trump family demonstrates why America shuns hereditary rule
- Dem lawmakers introduce bill to block cybersecurity team up with Russia
@realDonaldTrump encourages foul play through his sons, releasing emails now isn't transparency nor bravery. Your bragging will doom you! - Vicente Fox Quesada, former president of Mexico
|Trump needs to do something about that haircut.|
Donald Trump Jr.’s shifting explanation of an undisclosed preelection meeting with a Russian lawyer who he was told had incriminating information on Hillary Clinton is rankling lawmakers already struggling to pass any part of President Trump’s agenda.
Rep. Trey Gowdy, R-S.C., said on Fox News Tuesday night that he is troubled by “the amnesia of people that are in the Trump orbit.”
Apparently, if you bellow 'her emails!" often enough, Karma taps you on the shoulder and says, "No. YOUR emails."- Mrs. Betty Bowers
From Your Pocket To Trump's Wallet
The Department of State paid more than $15,000 for rooms at the Trump International Hotel & Tower Vancouver upon its opening in February, according to The Washington Post.
[Trump shoots man on 5th Ave.]
NYTimes: Trump Shoots Man, Sources Say
CNN: GOP, Dems Split On Shooting
Fox: Hillary's Killed Lots Of People - Jeff Tiedrich
Raise Your Hand If You're A Kremlin Friendly Dept Of Justice
Seventeen Democrats on the House Judiciary Committee sent a letter on Wednesday to the Justice Department demanding answers as to why the agency abruptly dismissed a money-laundering case earlier this year involving the Kremlin-linked attorney who met with Donald Trump Jr. during last year's campaign.
- Russian Officials Overheard Discussing Trump Associates Before Campaign Began
- Kellyanne Conway defended Trump Jr.‘s Russian lawyer meeting using show-and-tell cards
- Republican threatens to re-open investigation for Hillary’s emails if media keeps reporting on Russia
- Steve King: Build border wall with funds from Planned Parenthood, food stamps
- Sebastian Gorka lashes out at Anderson Cooper over fake news: CNN's reporting is "laughable"
- Christie ally spared prison time at Bridgegate sentencing
- Wray Says Russia Probe Not a 'Witch Hunt,' Pledges 'Independent' FBI
- McConnell to release new GOP health plan allowing bare-bones insurance policies
- Karen Pence Unveils Beehive With 20000 Bees
- Donald Trump defends himself to Pat Robertson
FUN FACT: This is the first time in history that the President of France will speak better English than the President of America. - Mrs. Betty Bowers
Morning Joe Drops Republican Party. I Bet Mika Made Him Do It.
MSNBC's Joe Scarborough is leaving the Republican Party, the "Morning Joe" host and former GOP congressman announced Tuesday night.
"I am a Republican, but I'm not going to be a Republican anymore," Scarborough said during an appearance on "The Late Show with Stephen Colbert."
[Bannon reading about the giant iceberg breaking off from Antarctica]
Iceberg huh? Sounds Jewish. Good riddance. - OhNoSheTwitnt
The bad news: 22 million people will lose health coverage under the Senate’s plan. The good news: Karen Pence’s 20,000 bees are covered. - Conan O'Brien
Reality: Hillary Clinton got 3 million more votes than Donald Trump after he colluded with a hostile foreign power to sink her chances. - Molly
Rock The Voter News
- Obamas 'committed' to support young leaders like Malala post-White House
- Michelle Obama Makes a Rare Awards-Show Appearance at the ESPYs
Remember how Hillary sat through an 11-hour Benghazi hearing? I'd love to see Trump and his idiot sons try to stand up to the same scrutiny. - Jeff Tiedrich
- Wall Street edges up ahead of Yellen's Day-2 testimony
- Former WH economists argue steel tariffs would hurt US economy, diplomatic ties
- White House works to sell House Republicans on Trump’s air traffic control plan
- Amazon Prime Day breaks record; sales grew by more than 60 percent
I don't get it. If there is an opioid crisis, why won't the gov't outlaw the manufacture and sale of these drugs? They used to! #Quaaludes - Bette Midler
17% Drop In Tourists To The USA. Except For Russians! Spies Everywhere!
According to the airfare analytics firm Hopper, there has been a 17 percent drop in commercial airline flight searches from foreign countries to the U.S.
I just completed 100 push-ups. (I started last November.) - Conan O'Brien