Donald Trump’s son-in-law bought part of old New York Times building from Soviet-born tycoon, Guardian investigation into Russian money in NYC property market finds
Jared Kushner met with the Russians more in 6 months than most people go to the dentist in 5 years. - Erik Bransteen
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- US Military Plane Intercepted by Chinese Fighter Jets
- 29 dead in Kabul car bomb attack claimed by Taliban
- German girl found in ISIS hideout wants "to go home"
- ‘Like saying Al Qaeda wasn’t behind 9/11’: National security expert slams Trump denial of Russia hacking
- Scaramucci makes liar out of Trump lawyer: I talked pardons ‘in the Oval Office with the president last week’
- Russians march through central Moscow to protest internet crackdown
- Russian envoy Sergey Kislyak ends tenure and returns to Moscow
- Scaramucci may have a Russia problem of his own
- Tillerson thinking about resigning soon: report
"We listened to Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi for years; now they can listen to Russia Russia Russia". ~ Jillian Parker-Binson
Here's REAL Fake News!
The House Of GOP Cards Is Tumbling Down
Senate Intelligence Committee Chairman Richard Burr (R-N.C.) pointed to his House counterpart Rep. Devin Nunes (R-Calif.) for the narrative that former national security adviser Susan Rice improperly "unmasked" or revealed the identities of Americans swept up in intelligence reports.
"The unmasking thing was all created by Devin Nunes, and I'll wait to go through our full evaluation to see if there was anything improper that happened," Burr told CNN in comments reported after his committee interviewed Rice in a closed session on Friday.
I hereby pardon myself for tweeting this tweet about Trump wanting to pardon himself. - Conan O'Brien
- Trump lashes out at his own party for doing "very little" to protect him from Russia probe
- U.S. investigators seek to flip Manafort in Russia probe: sources
- Trump considers replacing Sessions with Giuliani for attorney general: report
- WATCH: Only 30 people show up to Trump supporters' anti-'fake news' protest outside CNN HQ
- Jeb Bush: Trump's latest crazed tweet storm 'jeopardizes his legal situation'
- CNN analyst rips Kushner’s statement to shreds: He’s going to solve the Middle East but can’t fill out forms
- Did Trump's bizarre idea that health insurance costs $12 a year come from this Fox News commercial?
- Sean Spicer ended live on-camera briefings to stop Trump from telling him he sucked at his job: report
- Trump: Sessions is ‘beleaguered’
- ObamaCare repeal vote looms over Senate
Champagne Wishes & Caviar Dreams Via The Secret Service
First daughter Tiffany Trump has largely sidestepped her family's Russia drama over the past month by being out of the country, vacationing with her boyfriend and posting fabulous Instagram photos. But a report out Wednesday from CBS News indicates that her trips did not come cheap.
Scaramucci is a used car salesman trying to sell us all a Ferrari with no VIN number and a weird stain the trunk. - Joey Bel
I'm as honked off at Sean Spicer for depriving us of any more Melissa McCarthy sketches as I am at OJ for ruining the Naked Gun movies. #Mad - Mark Hamill
Yay, another week spent just as our founding fathers intended, phoning our elected representatives and begging them not to kill us. - Jeff Tiedrich
|Hillary, Hillary, Hillary!|
The Blame Hillary Drumbeat Continues
Jason Chaffetz, who recently stepped down from the House of Representatives and into a Fox News gig, wondered why congressional investigators are focusing on Jared Kushner instead of Chelsea Clinton.
Rock The Voter News
- Obama Shut Down Anthony Scaramucci In The Most Presidential Way Possible
- Hillary Clinton addresses AIDS conference
- Democrats: Our plan for a better deal
"I did not collude", is the new, "I did not have sex w/that woman". Except this time, it's American institutions & democracy getting screwed. - Ana Navarro
How Can These People Lie With A Straight Face?
White House counselor Kellyanne Conway said Sunday that President Trump doesn’t believe he’s lying about various controversial statements he's made without backing them up with evidence.
Let he among you who's never forgotten a $1mil+ loan or lied to get WH security clearance cast the 1st stone at Jared Kushner.
1 line please. - John Fugelsang
America. Racism. Trump. We never fixed it. Never redeemed ourselves for our two Original Sins: Enslaving black people & genocide of Indians. - Michael Moore
- Trump administration seeks to repeal Obama fracking rule
- US home sales stumble as prices hit record high
- New York Times Asks Fox for Apology After 'Inaccurate Segment'
- Scaramucci got caught on hot mic claiming he's 'sending a message' to CNN president Jeff Zucker
- Media ‘out of control’: Owner of Ark theme park trashes press for reporting he’s ducking taxes
- In 2016, this Chinese city put up more skyscrapers than the entire US
The creators of HBO’s “Game of Thrones” announced they are developing a new show that imagines what it would be like if the Confederacy successfully seceded from the United States. Well, give it a couple years and it might be a documentary. - Seth Myers
|Sessions sporting his best|
Jeff Sessions Wants To Stamp Out Mareejuanah Before He's Fired
A new Department of Justice report on violent crime and marijuana will pave the way for the Trump administration to crack down on the drug, campaigners and lawmakers say.
A lot of people didn’t know how to feel about the news. On one hand, O.J. is a convicted felon. On the other hand, he managed to keep Trump off TV for a whole afternoon. So it’s kind of a community service. - Jimmy Fallon
|"I think you should be serious about what you do because this is it. This is the only life you’ve got.”|
—Philip Seymour Hoffman, who would have been 50 yesterday
Is anyone out there?
Last donation was July 16.