The populism Team Trump once hoped would destroy the European Union has been defeated in the West. But it remains strong, in power, and increasingly authoritarian in the East.
If you're US, Happy Independence from England
If you're Canadian, Happy Codependence w/England
If you're England-please take us back
- John Fugelsang
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Pentagon says US defenses can counter threat from any North Korean ICBM
- Eglin Air Force Base Warns to Steer Clear of Smoke After Explosion
- Getting A Grip On the Latest Hacking Attacks
- More than 100 people shot in Chicago over long Fourth of July weekend
Trump on Friday: "What else could I do? Putin said nice things about me so I gave him Alaska back." - Tea Pain
I Wonder How Putin Will React To The Verdict
Prime Minister Mark Rutte is pleased that those responsible for downing flight MH17 will be prosecuted in the Netherlands, calling the decision the "next step on the way to finding the truth." The Dutch government is also signing a treaty with the Ukraine on Friday that will allow for prosecution on behalf of all 298 victims, not only the 196 Dutch, AD reports.
Poll: Growing Support for Plan to Drop Chris Christie on North Korea - Andy Borowitz
- Poll: Trump's 'face-lift' tweet crossed line
- Donald Trump Sold Son Eric Two Condos at Half-Price, Avoided Major Taxes
- Chris Christie Gets Roasted With a Detailed Sand Sculpture of His Day at the Beach
- GOP Rep. Deletes Posts Suggesting Hillary Clinton As Libyan Ambassador
- Trump Supporters Go Nuts And Scream Liberal Bias After NPR Tweets The Declaration Of Independence
- GOP lawmaker apologizes for filming video in an Auschwitz gas chamber
- Kathy Griffin Reportedly Interrogated for More Than an Hour as Part of Ongoing Secret Service Investigation
- Donald Trump's old golf clubs are up for auction (and they're going for a staggeringly high price)
- Lindsay Lohan Defends Donald Trump: 'Stop Bullying Him and Start Trusting Him'
- Kentucky seeks stricter Medicaid work requirements
At this point, getting Trump's tweets banned from Twitter amounts to suppression of evidence for future trials & lawsuits. - John Fugelsang
Gag Me With A Spoon
Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski reached their biggest audience ever when they talked Friday about President Donald Trump’s tweets about their show.
The Nielsen company said Wednesday that 1.66 million people watched the MSNBC morning show the day after the tweets. That narrowly beat the show’s previous record, which came the day after Trump was elected last year.
FUN FACT: Both Pres. Nixon and Pres.Trump were "beneficiaries of dirty tricks hatched by Roger Ailes and Roger Stone." One down & one to go. - Bette Midler
Let's just remind all these #25thAmendmentNow folks that President Mike Pence would have all the evil but half the entertainment value. - John Fugelsang
Rock The Voter News
- Poll: Majority of GOP, Dems supports ObamaCare's birth control mandate
- Appeals Court Says EPA Can't Keep Delaying Obama-Era Methane Rules
- Tropical Storm Don could form today, and one group is upping its hurricane outlook
- School districts rethink meal debt policies that shame kids
Americans Like Angela Merkel More Than Trump
A majority of Americans say they have more confidence in German Chancellor Angela Merkel as a leader than they do in President Trump, according to a Pew Research survey published Wednesday.
Not much feeling like 4th of July this year. Maybe I’ll wait until Trump goes to prison to celebrate “InThePenDance Day.” - Bette Midler
- Crude Oil 45.68
- The Federal Reserve is divided over its longer-term path
- Judge Orders Martin Shkreli to Shut Up
- Ancient Romans made world's 'most durable' concrete. We might use it to stop rising seas.
-What's all this coal waste in our water supply, Daddy?
-Oh that's just President Trump getting big govt regulations off our backs, son. - John Fugelsang
Birds Of A Feather Flock Together
Trump campaign email vendors are marketing an anti-aging cream with the help of conspiracy theories surrounding the 2016 murder of a Democratic Party staffer.