House Republicans are fed up and openly blaming their Senate colleagues across the Capitol for torpedoing their party's pledge to repeal and replace Obamacare.
One Maverick, Two Nasty Women and 48 Democrats just saved America from 49 Deplorables and Mike Pence. - The Daily Edge
BREAKING NEWS: Reince Priebus Out, Kelly In, Is Steve Bannon Next To Receive His Pink Slip Via Twitter?
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Russia sanctions bill heads to Trump after Senate approval
- Russia Seizes 2 U.S. Properties and Orders Embassy to Cut Staff
- Trump aide: Allowing transgender troops to serve is 'Obama-era social engineering'
- North Korea Successfully Tests Another ICBM, Pentagon Says
- Kim Jong Un's father was a mean, chubby drunk
John McCain prefers Presidents who weren't captured by Putin. - Mark Harris
Scaramucci Sounds Like Tony Soprano. What A Vulgar Pig.
On Wednesday night, I received a phone call from Anthony Scaramucci, the new White House communications director. He wasn’t happy. Earlier in the night, I’d tweeted, citing a “senior White House official,” that Scaramucci was having dinner at the White House with President Trump, the First Lady, Sean Hannity, and the former Fox News executive Bill Shine. It was an interesting group, and raised some questions. Was Trump getting strategic advice from Hannity? Was he considering hiring Shine? But Scaramucci had his own question—for me.
“Who leaked that to you?” he asked.
I had no idea Steve Bannon was from Nantucket. - Jeff Tiedrich
I JUST WANT ONE FUCKING DAY WHERE I AM NOT FORCED TO SPEND FORTY FIVE MINUTES THINKING ABOUT THE PRESIDENCY AND THE WHITE HOUSE. - Will McAvoy tweet
- Trump says GOP should just let Obamacare "implode" after repeal effort withers
- Reporter drops notebook, hits GOP senator on head during late-night session
- Candidate for top Homeland Security job withdraws over Trump's transgender troops ban
- Sessions: Officials holding briefing next week on intel leaks
- White House declines to apologize to Boy Scouts after Trump's controversial speech
- Intelligence chairman accuses Obama aides of hundreds of unmasking requests
- Trump Administration to Wind Down Obama-Era myRA Retirement Program
- Kellyanne Conway suggests Hillary Clinton's language is more vulgar than Anthony Scaramucci's
- Fake tweet said Obama hoped McCain would die from brain tumor
"You’re going to have such great health care... it’s going to be so easy”- Donald Trump
Republicans Are So Pissed They Couldn't Overturn Obamacare. They Want Him Investigated & Hillary Too!
Republicans on the House Judiciary Committee are asking for a second special counsel separate from Robert Mueller to probe aspects of the 2016 election and actions by officials in the Obama administration, including former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.
McConnell has a lot of nerve accusing Democrats of obstruction when he locked them out of the room where 13 men wrote a crap bill. - Joy Reid
This is like an Aaron Sorkin script. Healthcare for 16,000,000 comes down to a Man who just found out he has brain cancer. - Zach Braff
Rock The Voter News
- Obama Credits Supporters For Thwarting Health Care Repeal
- Here's what keeps Obama's former cyber policy advisor up at night
- Democrats strategize path to relevance with working-class whites
So Bernie Sanders was 1 of 2 (out of 100) senators to vote against Russia sanctions. And 1 of 4 to vote against the Magnitsky Act. - Peter Daou
His eyes welling up with tears, Sen. Cruz said, “I embarked on this crusade with a simple goal: to keep affordable health care out of the reach of ordinary, hard-working Americans. And while this battle was lost, that dream—that precious, cherished dream—will live on.” - Andy Borowitz
To the great women @lisamurkowski @SenatorCollins. Thank you for standing up for women everywhere. You have honored us. Lots of love to you. - Chelsea Handler
Trump Announces New Police State
In a speech to law enforcement officials today, President Trump encouraged police officers to be physically “rough” when handling suspects they arrest.
- Debt Protection Cost On Tobacco Credits Ticks Higher As FDA Eyes 'Non-Addictive' Cigarettes
- Wells Fargo Does It Again, This Time With Unwanted Auto Insurance
- California reportedly growing eight times as much marijuana as people are actually consuming
At this point the Dems could pass universal coverage single payer, call it the Donald Trump Makes America Great Again Act and he'd sign it. - Richard W. Painter
Free Lipstick Ladies Tomorrow! Really!
In a world where it seems like there's always a catch, whether it's a free dessert for checking in at a restaurant or getting a chance to win big if you retweet, it's easy to be cynical...We checked long and hard for strings, catches, and fine print on this one, but the only thing you have to do is get yourself to a MAC store or retailer on July 29 (this Saturday) to snag a free, full-sized, normally $17 lipstick while supplies last (stock and selection varies by location).
First lady Melania Trump announced today that her first solo international trip will be to Toronto, Canada. The purpose of her trip hasn't been announced. But I'm guessing sanctuary? - Seth Myers