Donald Trump has warned his special counsel from looking into his family's finances beyond the scope of his investigation into Russian interference in last year's election.
Sounds as though Trump is gearing up for a Saturday night massacre, Nixon style.
Trump just warned Mueller not to investigate his finances. Like tellin' the police, "Whatever you do, don't look in the shed."- Tea Pain
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam Trump
- US says ExxonMobil violated Russia sanctions while Tillerson was CEO
- Trump ends covert CIA program to arm anti-Assad rebels in Syria, a move sought by Moscow
- Saudi prince arrested on King Salman's order after video appears to show abusive behavior
- Opposition strike paralyzes parts of Venezuela as fears of violence mount
- Dominant OJ Simpson coverage knocks Trump off cable news for first time since announcing candidacy
I wonder if Trump is happy that OJ Simpson is getting all the attention today. Or is he jealous?
|As a cancer survivor I wish Sen. McCain the best.|
Nothing ever broke John McCain. Cancer won't: Arizona Republic's view
In a life in which there is nothing left to prove, came one more catastrophic challenge Wednesday night.
“McCain has brain cancer,” roared the CNN home page.
Trump Failed to Disclose That Putin Has Office in West Wing of White House. - Andy Borowitz
While Trump Threatens Mueller & Sessions, Guess What's Going On. Russia's Sneaking In Our Back Cyber Door
Moscow and Washington are in talks to create a joint cyber security working group, Russia's RIA news agency reported on Thursday, citing Andrey Krutskikh, a special presidential envoy on cyber security.
"The talks are underway ... different proposals are being exchanged, nobody denies the necessity of holding the talks and of having such contacts," Krutskikh said, according to RIA.
Attn. R. Mueller: Pressuring officials not to recuse from an investigation when their recusal is required is itself obstruction of justice. - Richard W. Painter tweet
- John McCain cancer is ‘godly justice,’ alt-right claims
- News of John McCain’s illness broke during meeting to save GOP health care plan
- GOP Senator: Trump Scares No One in the Senate, Not Even the Pages
- Trump slams Rod Rosenstein for being from Baltimore
- ‘Is this still off-camera?’ Press mocks Sarah Huckabee Sanders for bringing visual aids to audio-only briefing
- Republicans meet late into night as Trump demands new US healthcare plan
- Serial rapist hunted victims on Christian campus for years thank to college’s unwillingness to address crimes
- ‘Find someone not connected to Russia!’: The View loses it after Trump whines about Sessions’ recusal
Lyin' Sessions did not intend to recuse himself. He only did so after the free press showed he was lyin' to Congress. THANK YOU FREE PRESS. - Rep. Ted Lieu
This Is What Republicans Want To Do To Americans Who Have Health Insurance
An estimated 22 million more people would lose health insurance by 2026 under the latest Republican-led Senate bill to reform health care than if the Affordable Care Act remained in place, according to a report released Thursday by the Congressional Budget Office and the Joint Committee on Taxation.
6 months. 0 legislative accomplishments. 21 weekends on the golf course. - Richard Hine
Rock The Voter News
- Watch John McCain Strongly Defend Barack Obama During the 2008 Campaign
- Trump's 'election integrity' chief won't say if Hillary Clinton won the popular vote
The GOP told us "the U.S. government is corrupt" for years. Then we elected 'em and they proved it. - Tea Pain
Democrats Hope To Get Their Message Out. Me, Too.
Democrats will begin rolling out their message for the 2018 midterm elections next week, Rep. Joe Crowley, D-N.Y., the No. 4 House Democrat, told reporters Wednesday.
“I recognize that waiting for Trump to implode … will not work,” Crowley said. “What will work is Democrats having a message that appeals to the average American.”
- Massive blow to criminal Dark Web activities after globally coordinated operation | Europol
- Amazon's latest assault wipes $12.5 billion off Home Depot, other appliance-seller stocks
- Ebay's profit plunges 94%
- US rule on class-action suits against banks under fire in Congress
- HBO draws ire after 'Confederate' announcement
No thanks, HBO. If I want to see an alternate reality where the South won the Civil War I'll attend a Trump rally where people think it did. - OhNoSheTwitnt
Dollar Hits Two Year Low
The dollar hit a nearly two-year low against the euro, after the European Central Bank signaled it could start discussing in the fall a plan to pare back its bond purchases.
If I had a time machine I'd stop OJ from killing those ppl so that nobody would ever know what a Kardashian is.
#OJSimpsonParole - John Fugelsang