The user whose screen name is a vulgar corruption of “Han Solo” spent about a year on Reddit before attaining stardom, courtesy of a share from President Trump.
Some posts were unpopular. “That cat would be in a blender if it did that to me,” for instance. Or recollections of visits to Paris armed with “punch blades,” in case a Muslim needed to be stabbed in the neck.
Jesus, you know there is some idiot out there that is going to attack a CNN employee because of Trump's tweet. Do you think he did that to distract us? He's acting like a cornered animal. I imagine Robert Mueller is taking note.
"Trump is the first white man who moved in a house after a black man and made the property value go down". - D.L. Hughley
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Emmanuel Macron assassination plot foiled by French police
- Arab nations extend deadline in Qatar crisis by 48 hours
- China vows to step up air and sea patrols after US warship sails near disputed island
- After Angering China, Trump Talks With Its Leader About North Korea
- US no longer a 'friend' in Merkel election program
- Trump vows to help Charlie Gard, the terminally ill infant at center of British legal battle
Oh No. Russia Is Impatiently Whining.
Russia said Monday that its “patience is running out” with the United States to return its diplomatic property seized as part of sanctions imposed over alleged interference in the 2016 presidential election campaign. A few weeks before his term ended, President Barack Obama closed two Russian compounds in New York and Maryland and expelled 35 diplomats.
Our country was founded by people who were mad at King George because he refused to show us his taxation statements.- Conan O'Brien
- 7 in 10 Americans say level of civility has gotten worse under Trump. New poll
- DOJ’s corporate crime watchdog resigns saying Trump administration makes it impossible to do her job
- ‘What do you tell your daughter?’: CNN’s Whitfield rakes GOP Rep over the coals about Trump tweets
- Melania Trump is against cyberbullying (that is, unless Donald is doing the bullying)
- Pro-confederate ‘patriot’ mistakenly shoots himself
- Ex-Trump campaign official called ‘danger to the community’ over charges he raped 17 women and girls
- Donald Trump is spending July Fourth weekend 200 miles away from the White House
Let's be clear: Trump's "fake news" obsession is about HONEST news coverage that is unfavorable to him. Pandering to his shrinking base. - Stephen King
Trump accused Mika Brzezinski of getting plastic surgery, which is odd, because that’s the only thing covered by his healthcare plan. - Jimmy Fallon
Astronaut Has Facial Conniptions Listening To Trump
Buzz Aldrin floored as Trump humiliates himself attempting to talk about science and space
President Trump hosted the first fundraiser for his 2020 re-election campaign. The event was black tie, but white guests. - Seth Myers
Voter Data Grab Nixed By Two Of The Original Colonies
Maryland and Connecticut joined the growing list of states refusing to comply with President Donald Trump’s election integrity commission that many have accused of promoting voter fraud — and did so in harsh terms.
I’m going to say something I didn’t think was possible anymore: I am shocked by something Donald Trump said. I thought, by now, that my soul had calcified into a crouton. Not true, because today, the president of the United States tweeted, “How come low I.Q. Crazy Mika, along with Psycho Joe, came to Mar-a-Lago 3 nights in a row around New Year’s Eve, and insisted on joining me. She was bleeding badly from a face-lift. I said no!”
First of all, someone bleeding badly at your door, and you say no? Sounds like your healthcare plan. I mean, turning them away from your hotel during the middle of winter is literally the story of Christmas. Only there wasn’t a wise man in sight. - Stephen Colbert
Rock The Voter News
- Court Blocks EPA Effort to Suspend Obama-Era Methane Rule
- WATCH: Clintons cheered by NYC theater audience
Of course, the first lady defended her husband via her spokesperson: “As the first lady has stated publicly in the past, when her husband gets attacked, he will punch back 10 times harder.” Yes, as the first lady says, “When they go low, we go 10 times lower.” - Stephen Colbert
Tony Soprano Wannabe Caught In The Act
In my 23 years as a photo journalist, I've been on enough stakeouts to know when I've been made, and Gov. Chris Christie looked right at me as I pointed the long-range lens at him from a small plane about a thousand feet above Island Beach State Park in Berkeley Township on Sunday.
[Ben Franklin's ghost appears] "Happy birthday, USA! How fare ye?"
Me: "We call our reps and beg them not to kill us"
BFG: "What the fuck?" - Jeff Tiedrich
The July 4th holiday, or as your dog calls it, PTSD Day. - Seth Myers