For months, President Trump has been obsessed -- publicly and privately -- with clearing his name in relation to the ongoing investigation into Russia's meddling .
Today in review: A man whose supporters literally chanted "burn the witch" about his opponent at his rallies is whining about a witch hunt.- OhNoSheTwitnt
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam Trump
- GOP House Whip Steve Scalise remains in critical condition after shooting at baseball practice
- 'At your core, you are Americans': Late-night comics turn serious after congressional shooting
- GOP lawmaker: Trump partially to blame for hostility that led to lawmaker shooting
- Alex Jones: Wolf Blitzer and other journalists will ‘get wrecked bad’ in the event of ‘Civil War 2’
- Treasury acts to disrupt ISIS financing network
- Cubans brace for worst as Trump takes aim at Obama opening
Dennis Rodman is back in North Korea. This is the former NBA player and reality TV star’s fourth visit with leader Kim Jong Un, who’s been clashing with Donald Trump lately over nuclear testing. You know you’re living in strange times when the news involves Dennis Rodman, the leader of North Korea, the president of the United States — and Dennis Rodman is the one who’s the least crazy.- James Corden
Putin Made A Funny!
Vladimir Putin made a sarcastic offer of asylum to the former FBI director James Comey on Thursday, during an attack on Comey’s claims of Russian interference in the US election.
Jeff Sessions Testimony Contradicted. YeeHaw!
An American lobbyist for Russian interests who helped craft an important foreign policy speech for Donald Trump has confirmed that he attended two dinners hosted by Jeff Sessions during the 2016 campaign, apparently contradicting the attorney general’s sworn testimony given this week.
Can we get past this phony kumbaya moment and remember that the Republicans are trying to destroy this country? - Kona Lowell
Maybe we can all agree that "second amendment solutions" create more problems than they solve. - Jeff Tiedrich
- Donald Trump attacks Hillary Clinton for 'destroying phones with a hammer' and 'bleaching' emails
- Republican says Obama 'deepened' divisions that sparked shooting
- Colorado's Republican House Minority Leader seemingly uses congressman's shooting to raise money
- The Senate's Health Care Bill Remains Shrouded in Secrecy
- Senate Intel panel won't investigate Trump obstruction question
- Congress to play charity baseball game as scheduled despite shooting at Republican practice
Further irony is that Steve Scalise is racist and was saved by 2 black people who were hospitalized. - Brasilmagic tweet
Good News: Dakota Access Pipeline Update
A federal judge in Washington, D.C., has ruled that the Trump administration failed to follow proper environmental procedures when it granted approval to the controversial Dakota Access Pipeline project.
It's a legal victory for the Standing Rock Sioux tribe and environmentalists, who protested for months against the pipeline.
POTUS attacks media. Cabinet publicly slobbers over "Dear Leader". Senators restrict press access. Not just Venezuela. Happening in America. - Anna Navarro
It’s rumored that President Trump’s upcoming trip to the U.K. is on hold because he’s worried about angry protests. I have to admit, of all the wars I thought Trump might restart, I wasn’t counting on “Revolutionary.” - Conan O'Brien
Rock The Voter News
- Boston Globe floats Obama as possible Harvard president
- Obama DHS chief to testify in House Russia probe
- Clinton reacts to shooting: We’re all on one team
Can't wait Trump's resignation speech when he insists he was the one who 1st said Russia interfered, all along, & now he's been proven right. - John Fugelsang
I Saw This Interview, Jane Sanders Did Not Have Command Of Her Talking Points.
Jane Sanders — wife of erstwhile Democratic candidate for the 2016 presidential nomination Sen. Bernie Sanders (VT) — sparred with CNN’s Wolf Blitzer on Thursday, accusing him and the network he represents of helping to enable the rise of President Donald Trump and exacerbating the stark divisions in U.S. society.
- Oil slides, hits 6-month low as OPEC fails to curb glut
- Dem: Does Trump know about Qatari jet sale?
- CNN president: Trump avoids us because ‘he knows he would be held to account’
- Nestle is thinking about selling its US candy business
Why are tweeters asking for an edit button? People publishing words they come to regret is my favorite thing about Twitter. - Mrs. Betty Bowers
This Is Why The U.S. Needs To Import Workers From Other Countries
Seven percent of all American adults believe that chocolate milk comes from brown cows, according to a nationally representative online survey commissioned by the Innovation Center of U.S.
Just when I thought he couldn’t get any cooler, Justin Trudeau just showed up in my home and offered to make me crab cakes. - Conan O'Brien