Out-of-town money pouring into South Florida real estate is as old as Henry Flagler.
But the tale of Igor Zorin offers a 21st-century twist with all the weirdness modern Miami has to offer: Russian cash, a motorcycle club named after Russia’s powerful special forces and a condo tower branded by Donald Trump.
Geez, Russian bikers, loosey goosey Florida real estate laws and Trump. A perfect fit.
Senate Republicans today released a draft of their bill to repeal and replace Obamacare, which would cut taxes for richer Americans and insurance companies, and defund Planned Parenthood for one year. The bill is so bad, President Trump said, “Does anyone have any questions for me about Russia? - Seth Myers
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Kremlin criticizes US warning to Syria
- North Korea compares 'America first' policy to 'Nazism in the 21st century'
- 35-year-old man dies while in ICE custody in case of mistaken identity
- Poll shows U.S. tumbling in world’s regard under Trump
- Stephen Colbert ‘was followed’ on secret Russia trip
- New Cyberattack Spreads in Europe, Russia and US
Trump Is "Punishing" The Press, Especially CNN
White House press secretary Sean Spicer's briefing with reporters turned testy on Monday, with CNN's Jim Acosta interrupting President Donald Trump's chief spokesman to demand he explain why television cameras were ordered off.
I keep hitting ctl-alt-del but America won't reboot. - Jeff Tiedrich
- Paul Ryan: Republicans will be vindicated in 2018 on healthcare
- Paul Ryan: 22 million Americans won’t be ‘pushed off’ insurance — they will ‘choose’ not to buy it
- ‘He’s going to cost people their lives’: Kentucky ex-governor shreds McConnell for betraying his voters
- GOP strategist Steve Schmidt rips Republican ‘lemmings’ going ‘over a cliff’ on Trumpcare
- Pediatricians’ group ‘deeply alarmed’ at EPA’s pesticide decision
- India’s PM Modi evade Trump’s power handshake
Don't think of it as 22 million people "losing" health care. Think of it as 22 million people "winning" the freedom to die.
Free Weekly Flights Home Just Isn't Enough For This GOP Pig
Just days before he resigns from Congress, Rep. Jason Chaffetz (R-Utah) said Monday that House and Senate lawmakers should receive a $2,500 per month housing allowance — something he explained would help ease housing costs for members who can’t afford two mortgages or rents.
Following losses in two special congressional elections last week, one Democratic staffer reportedly said, “We have 80-year-old leaders and 90-year-old ranking members. This isn’t a party, it’s a giant assisted living center.” Even worse, the reporter then asked about the upcoming G7 summit, and several people yelled “Bingo!” - Seth Myers
I've been blocked from Trump's twitter site. Hilarious. This after a few responses to his tweets! Wow. I'm amazed! Truly amazed. - Ann Rice, Author
Rock The Voter News
- Warren: Dems should campaign on single-payer healthcare plan
- Most Americans would quit drinking to impeach Trump
For more than 30 years, @emilyslist has paved the way for women to run & succeed in elected office, including me. - Hillary Clinton tweet
The Trump Whine-a-thon Continues...
Donald Trump has a new favorite target -- the guy who used to have his job. The President is unloading a barrage of attacks on Barack Obama, questioning his motivations in the Russia drama and taking aim at his political legacy ...
Just to reset, Trump's latest version of the Russia story is "Obama is a very bad person for letting me get elected." - Tea Pain
The idea that this country isn't responsible for our elderly is shameful. To abandon the very people who raised us? Why? - Chelsea Handler
- Crude Oil 44.29
- New cyberattack causes mass disruption in Europe
- Toronto Trump hotel owner strikes deal to remove president’s name from the building
- ‘He kind of looks like a dick’: Potential jurors take an immediate dislike to ‘pharma bro’ Martin Shkreli
Of course Trump doesn’t have a tape. Secretly taping someone would require thinking ahead — and show me one time that this president has done that.- James Corden
Three Journalists Resign From CNN
Three journalists have resigned from CNN after the US news network retracted an article alleging a Trump aide was under investigation by Congress.
CNN employs Jeffrey Lord. And yet it lets 3 reporters/editors w/ combined 80 years of experience and a Pulitzer go over one mistaken story? - Daniel Gross