We can't forget the extraordinary events that put Donald Trump in the White House.
Hillary has done more to benefit American citizens than all the Republicans in Congress combined. Think about that.
It's like this guy is hell-bent on proving our point. -@bitchyologist
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- 11 Philippines soldiers killed in botched anti-ISIS airstrike
- Putin: Election hacks could be work of 'patriotic minded' private Russians
- Banned From Russian TV, A Putin Critic Gets His Message Out On YouTube
- A man on a plane said he had a bomb. Passengers 'pounced.'
One reassuring thing about Trump's Twitter feed: he may not be able to correctly type the launch codes. #covfefe - Andy Borowitz
Trump Is Going To Give Putin The Spy Compounds Obama Shut Down. Hit Me Over The Head With A Hammer And Sickle.
The Trump administration is considering allowing Russian officials to return to two diplomatic compounds in New York and Maryland after the Obama administration ejected the Russians from the compounds as part of U.S. sanctions after Russia meddled in the 2016 election, according to a Washington Post report published Wednesday evening.
The Obama administration directed Russians to leave the compounds in December 2016 and said that Russia had used the compounds for spying.
Why, Lookee Here At My Screenshot! Trump Cowed To The Russian Embassy!
Donald J. Trump tweeted early Wednesday morning that his practice of sleeping only four hours a day was having no impact whatsoever on his ability to cljjrff. - Andy Borowitz
Hit Me Over The Head AGAIN With A Hammer And Sickle
Nigel Farage is a “person of interest” in the US counter-intelligence investigation that is looking into possible collusion between the Kremlin and Donald Trump’s presidential campaign, the Guardian has been told.
Sources with knowledge of the investigation said the former Ukip leader had raised the interest of FBI investigators because of his relationships with individuals connected to both the Trump campaign and Julian Assange, the WikiLeaks founder whom Farage visited in March.
The reason Trump is so torn about pulling out of the Paris Climate Accord is because 3 weeks ago he thought the Paris Accord was a car. - Chelsea Handler
'World's Scientists Are Wrong,' Claims Man Who Cannot Type. - Andy Borowitz
- Trump is pulling the U.S. from Paris Agreement: ‘I was elected to represent the citizens of Pittsburgh not Paris’
- Pres. Trump's budget proposes slicing $72 billion from major disability programs
- Trump granted as many ethics waivers in 4 months as Obama did in 8 years
- Dem senator: 'Trump is like JFK in reverse'
- RNC head: Voters will reject GOP if we don’t fulfill campaign promises
- Trump's Guiding Principle So Far Has Been Undoing Obama's Agenda
- House Subpoenas Flynn, Cohen, and Unmasking Requests by Obama Trio
- Professor forced to cancel book tour after Fox News fans threaten to lynch her for ripping Trump
- Noose found in African American History Museum in DC
- Rick Santorum stuns CNN panel while mansplaining renewable energy: The Sun is not ‘reliable’ or ‘consistent’
- Vatican would see US Paris deal exit as slap in face: official
- Republican congressman: God can 'take care of' the climate crisis
- Former FBI director James Comey to testify before the Senate intelligence committee on June 8
Trump still hasn't lost his base or, as I like to think of them, the people he's trying to uninsure. - LOLGOP
Trump Delays Decision To Stir Hornet's Nest
President Donald Trump has temporarily waived a law requiring the U.S. to move its embassy in Israel to Jerusalem.
Trump's move to renew the waiver for six months keeps the U.S. embassy in Tel Aviv for now. Trump has said he's reviewing whether to fulfill his campaign promise to move it to Jerusalem.
-13 states passed anti-protester laws
-12 restricted reproductive rights
-6 restricted voting
-4 banned sanctuary cities/campuses - Samuel Sinyangwe
Barron Trump is studyin' to be a caddie so he can spend more time with his father. - Tea Pain
Republicans love a less intrusive government unless they're telling you who to love & what to do with your body. - Vinay A. Ramesh
Rock The Voter News
- Obama Foundation names museum director after long search
- Hillary Clinton Championed UFO Disclosure, Doc Filmmakers Say
|I tweet for my rubes...errr...my base.|
I Wonder If Someone Will Tape Trump's Phone Calls And Play Them Worldwide
President Donald Trump, who blasted Hillary Clinton for using a personal email server, might be a walking magnet for eavesdropping and malware if he is using an unsecured cellphone
to chat with foreign leaders.
A Memorial Day video made it's rounds where you can see mysterious red lights flashing in or on the second floor window at the White House. This went on for about 20 minutes. And White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer said the red light was the reflection of an ambulance in Lafayette Park. So the one thing we know for sure is the red light was definitely not the reflection of an ambulance in Lafayette Park. - Jimmy Kimmel
- U.S. Jobless Claims Rose to 248000 Last Week
- Paul Allen just rolled out the world's largest airplane, and he is ready to take on the rocketmakers
- Business sags at Trump’s New York golf course as players stay away
Donald Trump is the choice for Christians who think billionaires need a deeper tax cut & the poor need deeper poverty. - John Fugelsang
How The Opioid Craze Got Kick Started
Nearly 40 years ago, a respected doctor wrote a letter to the New England Journal of Medicine with some very good news: Out of nearly 40,000 patients given powerful pain drugs in a Boston hospital, only four addictions were documented.
It's Bill Paying Time Again.
Please kick in a couple of dollars to help keep me online.