...In his testimony, Mr. Comey stated that he was “not *** aware of” “any kind of memorandum issued from the Attorney General or the Department of Justice to the FBI outlining the parameters of [the Attorney General’s] recusal.” However, on March 2, 2017, the Attorney General’s Chief of Staff sent the attached email specifically informing Mr. Comey and other relevant Department officials of the recusal and its parameters, and advising that each of them instruct their staff “not to brief the Attorney General *** about, or otherwise involve the Attorney General *** in, any such matters described.”
My my my Comey lied about the Dept. of Justice notifying him of AG Sessions recusal procedures. But why? Will the DOJ go after Comey now? They have him dead to rights lying.
The current White House cover-up is what Watergate would have been if Nixon had had no attention span and an IQ of 70. - Andy Borowitz
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam Trump
- Boots on the ground: Elite US troops are in Raqqa near the Islamic State's front line
- US Says It Shot Down Drone That Attacked Fighters in Syria
- 'Grave concern' over Chinese teachers reportedly killed by ISIS in Pakistan
- Tillerson calls for ease on blockade against Qatar
We DONT NEED Trump "Fans" to flip, we need the 45% of America who didnt bother voting TO CARE NOW!! Thats how I see it ending! - some guy on twitter
Have Instagram? Russian Hackers Like It Too.
Hackers associated with the Russian government used Instagram to control malware used in attacks, according to a new report.
Researchers at Eset found that Turla, a well-known group believed to be affiliated with Russian intelligence, designed a malicious extension for the FireFox web browser to allow malware on a victim's computer to communicate with the hackers over the photo-sharing social network.
Trump told Comey “he had nothing to do with Russia, had not been involved with hookers in Russia, and always assumed he was being recorded when in Russia.” I love that he denied being involved with hookers in Russia. Let me tell you, Bill Clinton must be laughing his ass off right now. - Jimmy Kimmel
- Trump declares victory in wake of Comey testimony
- Trump finds refuge in evangelical community after Comey hearing
- Trump's lawyer to file complaint against Comey: report
- Pelosi: Sessions should resign as attorney general
- Comey statement: "I literally wanted to rinse myself off"
- Lewandowski calls Comey 'part of the deep state'
- Republican National Committee uses James Comey’s testimony to plea for money
- Secret recording reveals GOP lawmaker freaking out about ‘going down with the ship’ for Trump
- Trump supporters agree neither Trump nor Comey lied — they blame the media instead
- First Lady Melania Trump Will Finally Move Back in With Donald at the White House
- 'Shut up, slave!': A spilled Starbucks drink led to a racist tirade and sidewalk fight, police say
You ppl don't get it. Trump stealing $ from a kid's cancer charity is just ordinary locker room stealing $ from a kid's cancer charity.- John Fugelsang
The Loosey Goosey White House
The Office of Special Counsel (OSC) has issued a warning to White House social media director Dan Scavino for using Twitter to interfere with an election.
Your parents don't name you "Jefferson Beauregard" in Alabama unless they're really really really fond of the way things used to be. - John Fugelsang
Today is Vice President Mike Pence’s 58th birthday. But the White House is going to leave the decorations up all week so they can also celebrate Pence’s inauguration. - Jimmy Fallon
Rock The Voter News
- Fox News Was Attacking Barack Obama for Using Dijon Mustard at This Point in His Presidency
- Hillary Clinton writes to Teen Vogue contributor: "The Internet is not a friendly place for women"
I don't know what was up with John McCain but I'm pretty sure Hillary Clinton didn't collude with the Russians to hack herself & elect Trump. - Brian Klaas
NY Attorney General Is Now Probing Eric Trump
The New York attorney general, which has been investigating the Donald J. Trump Foundation for months, is now looking into the Eric Trump Foundation, after a report in Forbes exposed practices that seem to violate state laws.
“The attorney general's office is looking into the issues raised by this report," said Eric Soufer, the communications director for the New York state attorney general.
Obama visited George and Amal Clooney at their home in the U.K. right before Amal gave birth to their twins. Man, I knew Obamacare was good — but didn’t know he actually showed up to deliver your babies! - Jimmy Fallon
- Crude Oil 45.82
- Britain's pound dives after UK election shock, lifting main FTSE shares
- Trump reopens hundreds of immigration cases closed by Obama: report
- Trump Treasury nominee incorrectly claimed he had a degree from Dartmouth
- FDA wants opioid painkiller pulled off market
Now, all in all, Comey says he spoke with Trump nine times in four months. In contrast, he spoke with President Obama only twice during his entire tenure, “once in 2015 to discuss law enforcement policy issues, and a second time, briefly, for him to say good-bye in late 2016.” Oh, and a third time a couple weeks ago when he asked if I wanted to just say “screw it” and go hang out with him and Oprah on Richard Branson’s yacht. - Stephen Colbert
Meanwhile, Republicans Are Performing The Smoke & Mirrors Dance Concerning ACA
In their effort to revamp the nation's health-care system, Senate Republicans are considering preserving or more gradually eliminating key elements of the Affordable Care Act that the House voted to discard, creating an uncomfortable political ...
"I think the thing to do is enjoy the ride while you're on it." – Johnny Depp, who turns 54 today