The Congressional Budget Office on Monday released its analysis for the Senate Republican healthcare bill on Monday, projecting significant coverage losses if the legislation were to become law.
Sorry to leave you with that visual of Trump's crotch that looks like a woman's crotch. How odd.
Dear Bob Mueller-
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam Trump
- CNN's Acosta: White House is blackballing us in press briefings
- Trump declares Supreme Court decision on travel ban ‘a clear victory’
- Fox News host argues it is not a crime for Trump to collude with Russia in elections
- Turkish bodyguards in DC brawl can't attend G-20 summit in Germany
White House: "The press can't bring cameras in here! Who do you guys think you are, the Russians?"- Tea Pain
Maybe The Press Should Start Throwing Shoes At Spicer
The White House press secretary said during a Monday press briefing he was "not aware" of reports that President Donald Trump's son-in-law and adviser, Jared Kushner, had a fractious meeting with Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas.
White House does not plan Ramadan event
Trump suggests he taped conversations w/Comey; now sez he never made tapes. I get that he's a shady crooked creep, but he sucks at that too! - Bette Midler
Fox News (Next Week) "Even if the Trump family actually laundered money with Russia, is that really a crime?" - Tea Pain
- Case of gay couple's wedding cake heads to Supreme Court
- ‘It’s not a lie’: Kellyanne Conway won’t abandon deception that Trumpcare won’t kill Medicaid
- ‘These people don’t understand capitalism’: GOP rep. attacks Medicaid patients for not supporting tax cuts
- Ron Johnson: People with preexisting condition don’t deserve insurance like ‘somebody who crashes their car’
- White House does not plan Ramadan event
- Justice Neil Gorsuch supports President Trump's travel ban after refusing to say where he would stand on it
- Trump demands apology, accuses Obama of having 'colluded or obstructed'
When you awake to see Martin Shkrelli, Bret Michaels & Joe Arpaio trending & wonder which one Trump's nominated to replace Justice Kennedy. - John Fugelsang
Ivanka Vants To Be Alone On Political Stuff
Ivanka Trump is a senior adviser to the president of the United States. Which makes what she told "Fox and Friends" on Monday very, very odd.
Trump is 1st POTUS in decades not marking end of Ramadan with Iftar dinner celebrating end of the fast. 1st POTUS to host Iftar? Jefferson - Andrea Mitchell
US media reminds u that while only 1 party seeks to throw 24 mil off healthcare & privatize Social Sec, aren't both sides equally to blame? - John Fugelsang
A Muslim model has become the first woman to appear in a hijab on the cover of Allure magazine. She also appears in a fashion spread entitled, “10 Hot Looks for When You’re Detained at the Airport.” - Conan O'Brien
Trump is tweeting about Hillary being crooked again. He always projects. I’m surprised he hasn’t called her orange. - Bette Midler
Rock The Voter News
- Obamas River Raft in Bali as Family Vacations in Indonesia
- Supreme Court rules church school has a right to tax funds for its playground
Conservative Trumpcare demands
*Uninsured wear cone hat
*Ban on cakes at gay weddings
*Photo of Pelosi included in cancellation notices. - LOLGOP
Here Comes The Aliens!
Anonymous, the global hacking collective, believes that alien life exists—and it thinks that NASA is about to confirm it.
The shadowy group made the claim in a 12-and-a-half-minute video published on an unofficial YouTube channel on Tuesday.
FACT CHECK ON THIS MEME I POSTED LAST WEEK
Sen. McConnell did not receive government funding, he did however receive significant help from the March of Dimes (originally created by President Roosevelt) and the warm springs center in Alabama that FDR built.
- Oil Prices Up but Mood Is Still Down
- 'Like Bombs': Bankrupt Company's Air Bags Still Out There
- BMW Takes Aim at Trump While Adding Jobs In South Carolina For New X3 Crossover
- Amtrak names former Delta executive as next CEO
That fire in London shows what happens when "business" tries to loosen safety regulations like they are trying to do here! - Bette Midler
|Click for larger view|
Meanwhile, Back In California
U.S. wildlife officials gave crucial first approval Monday to California Gov. Jerry Brown's decades-old ambitions to build two massive tunnels that would re-engineer the water system in the nation's most populous state.
My kids think Edvard Munch is the guy who did a painting of the scream emoji.- Conan O'Brien