The CIA alerted the FBI to a troubling pattern of contacts between Russian officials and associates of the Trump campaign last year, former agency director John Brennan testified on Tuesday, shedding new light on the origin of a criminal probe that now ...
The "smoking gun" in Watergate was the revelation that Nixon wanted to get the CIA director to intervene & shut down the FBI investigation. - Kevin M. Kruse, Historian
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- ISIS Claims Responsibility for Manchester Concert Attack; 22 Are Dead
- Trump refuses to call ‘evil losers’ bombing suspects ‘monsters’ because ‘they would like that’
- Trump's goal in Israel is 'everlasting peach'
- Roger Stone and Paul Manafort hand over Russia docs to Senate Intel committee
- Putin aide slams McCain: Thank God he doesn't shape U.S. foreign policy
- Ex-CIA chief John Brennan feared Trump campaign was heading onto ‘treasonous path’ with Russia
Before you ask why Muslims didn't do more to stop #Manchester, ask a random white male why he didn't stop Aurora, Sandy Hook or Charleston. - Steve Marmel
Bibi Netanyahu says if Manchester attacker had been Palestinian and victims had been Israeli, would have received a stipend from the Palestinian Authority. - Rosie Gray tweet, White House correspondent for The Atlantic
Every Which Way But Up For Trump
A Democratic Federal Election Commission member is urging the FEC to investigate whether Russian agents used Facebook to spread damaging stories about Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton before the 2016 presidential election
Trump May Want To Defect To Russia
Former CIA Director John Brennan told House Russia investigators Tuesday that Russia "brazenly interfered" in the US elections, including actively contacting members of President Donald Trump's campaign -- but he stopped shy of dubbing it "collusion."
- McCain: Trump's budget is "dead on arrival" in the Senate
- ‘I became a whore, a bimbo, a slut’: Monica Lewinsky slams the late Ailes for his Fox News witch hunt
- Fox News employees "disgusted" after network pushes Seth Rich conspiracy
- ‘He incriminates himself every day’: Morning Joe panel explains how Trump is sealing his own doom
- Jimmy Kimmel hilariously mocks Trump for ‘moving on that orb like a b*tch’
- ‘Like watching grandpa do the Electric Slide at a wedding’: Seth Meyers mocks Trump’s klutzy Saudi sword dance
- Shep Smith Scolds James Woolsey for Criticizing Obama in Response to Manchester Attack
Remaining Countries on Trump's Itinerary Say They'd Rather Wait a Month and Meet with Next President. - Andy Borowitz
Jeez, The Man Has Not One Drop Of Dignity And Bad Staff Preparation
The guest book entry provides an opportunity to contrast Trump's style with that of his predecessor, Barack Obama, who spent an hour at Yad Vashem and gave an emotional speech in 2013.
Always love it when Members of Congress say they disagree w/ intel community's analysis. Like having your plumber review your root canal. - Ned Price tweet
Now, I don't know about you, but I've got a little extra pep in my step tonight because Donald Trump has left the country. Breathing a little easier. Federal judges, now would be a good time to reinstate that travel ban. - Stephen Colbert
Rock The Voter News
- Mueller cleared by US ethics experts to head Russia probe
- Obama Now Living His Best Life In Italy With Michelle
- Michelle Obama Was Last Seen Focusing on Eating Gelato in Italy
- Former Obama photog snaps candids of “House of Cards'” Frank Underwood
You know who didn't plead the 5th Amendment?
Hillary Clinton, cause she wasn't guilty of jack sh*t. - Vinay A. Ramesh
|What the hell kind of|
logo is that?
UUP: Utah United Party (It's Mostly GOP)
They May Want To Rename Their Party As It Immediately Reminded Me Of Peeing
The Salt Lake Tribune) Jim Bennett, center, is helping to organize a new centrist party of disaffected Republicans and Democrats called the Utah United Party. Organizers as well as several former GOP and Democratic leaders announced ...
President Trump was given an official welcome ceremony in Saudi Arabia this weekend where he was greeted with an honorary collar. As opposed to Michael Flynn who could soon be presented with an honorary anklet. - Seth Myers
- OPEC set to prolong oil output cuts by nine months
- Despite deal with Trump, Carrier cutting more than 600 American jobs from US factory
- Industry groups: Scrap rule for reporting employee pay
- Budget director brags about Trump’s cruel welfare cuts: ‘You have to have compassion’ for wealthy taxpayers
Trump: "Collusion with Russia is pure fiction and everyone I've asked to help me cover it up agrees with me." - Tea Pain
Who Crunched These Shifty Numbers? Bernie Madoff?
President Trump's budget includes simple accounting error that adds up to a $2 trillion oversight.
Under the proposed budget released Tuesday, the Trump Administration's proposed tax cuts would boost economic growth enough to pay for $1.3 trillion in spending by 2027. But the tax cuts are also supposed to be revenue-neutral, meaning that trillion dollars is already supposed to pay for the money lost from the tax cuts.
"Today, you have 100% of your life left." - Tom Landry
I hope you had a good time today!