President Trump's administration will cease answering questions from reporters about the investigation into the Trump campaign's alleged ties to Russia, White House press secretary Sean Spicer said Wednesday.
Somebody's takin' this #FakeNews #Witchhunt mighty seriously. Der Fuhrer has slammed the lid on his #TrumpBunker. - TeaPain
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Massive blast in the heart of Kabul's diplomatic quarter kills at least 80
- Russia fires cruise missiles, targets ISIS positions in Syria
- Pentagon missile defense program scores direct hit
Dear frightened foreign allies.
In many ways, America is like an old couch.
Trump is the blacklight. - John Fugelsang
The Don Will Be Next
The Luchese family's ruling hierarchy and 16 mob associates were charged Wednesday with murder, drug-dealing, extortion and gambling in a massive federal indictment.
Trump is very relieved to be back in America, where he understands what the protesters are saying.- Conan O'Brien
- Trump nearing a decision on whether to pull US from Paris climate deal, breaking ranks with more than 190 countries
- Will Trump Be Impeached or Resign? As Support for His Removal Soars, Approval Rating Plunges
- Trump faces shrinking talent pool for new hires
- Trump defends former adviser Carter Page, once again declares the Russia investigation a 'witch hunt'
- Ex-GOP Sen. Tom Coburn: Up to 75 percent of scientists think climate change is a hoax
- White House preps broad exemptions from birth control mandate
- Even the 'good hombres' are not safe: Federal judge blasts Trump's deportation policies
- Fox News continues to dominate cable ratings, despite surging MSNBC
- Spicer says Trump meant to tweet "covfefe"
I watch pro wrestling not for entertainment, but to evaluate our next crop of presidential candidates.- Conan O'Brien
Trump's Buddy the Philippine President Gets Vulgar About Chelsea Clinton.
Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte denounced Chelsea Clinton in a vulgar speech Wednesday for her criticism of remarks he made last week about rape.
Hi, we're the NRA. We spend millions to make it easier for criminals and deranged people to get guns. Which is why you should arm yourself.- John Fugelsang
The absence of communications director Michael Dubke might already be impacting the White House because the statements coming out of the press office seem a little off. In fact, some online critics are mocking a newly released statement as a “parody” that looks like something President Donald Trump would write himself.
“President Trump has a magnetic personality and exudes positive energy, which is infectious to those around him,” the statement from White House spokeswoman Hope Hicks reads.
Mike Pence is dreamily writing "President Mike Pence" on his spiral notebook. - Conan O'Brien
Rock The Voter News
- Clinton rips DNC: I inherited nothing
- Clinton: Media covered email server scandal 'like it was Pearl Harbor'
- Obamas buy their DC rental home
- Democrats vent but can't stop Trump from leaving Paris climate agreement
- Democrats' Confidence in Economy Steadily Eroding
Comey To Testify Next Week
Former FBI Director James Comey is planning to testify publicly before the Senate Intelligence Committee as soon as next week about his conversations with President Donald Trump about the Russia investigation...
Kathy Griffin is out of a job at CNN.
The cable network on Wednesday terminated its agreement with the comic, who for years has co-hosted its New Year's Eve program with Anderson Cooper, after a photo of Griffin holding a bloody, severed head in the likeness of President Trump went viral on social media.
Liberalism vs Conservatism: @kathygriffin assaults fake head and loses job. Greg Gianforte assaults real reporter and goes to Congress. - Tea Pain
I'd like to hear a report of what Barron Trump thought when he heard his father brag about forcefully grabbing pussies. - Kara Calavera
- Exxon shareholders approve climate impact report in win for activists
- China Labor Watch calls on Ivanka Trump to press for release of detained activist
- Ohio Attorney General sues prescription drug manufacturers
- EPA halts Obama-era rule on methane pollution
"Daddy, why is the world a dystopian hellhole of constant flooding & intense heat?"
"Well son, this woman had a private email server..." - Michael Cohen
I LOVE SCIENCE
With clever chemical tweaks, an old antibiotic can dole out any of three lethal blows to some of the deadliest bacteria—and give evolution one nasty concussion.
When the aliens land I refuse to be the one who explains why Kerry Washington can't legally go topless but Rush Limbaugh can. - John Fugelsang