Exxon Mobil Corp. has applied to the Treasury Department for a waiver from U.S. sanctions on Russia in a bid to resume its joint venture with state oil giant PAO Rosneft, according to people familiar with the matter.
Serena Williams won the Australian Open while pregnant and Donald Trump didn't serve in the military because of "temporary minor bone spurs" - OhNoSheTwitnt
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Eric Trump: 'The world will be a safer place because of my dad'
- US Aircraft Carrier Revelation Leaves South Koreans Feeling Cheated
- FBI used dossier allegations to bolster Trump-Russia investigation
- Tillerson: Iran complying with nuclear deal, but still sponsoring terrorism
- Syria evacuations resume after deadly bombing
- US plans to test new interceptor missile
- Hate crime is suspected after a gunman kills 3 white men in downtown Fresno
- Federal judge stops Auburn from canceling white nationalist Richard Spencer speech. Violence erupts.
At this point forget releasing his taxes, I wanna see a list of his meds. - John Fugelsang
North Korea and South Korea Agree: Trump Is Nuts
Unpredictable. Unhinged. Dangerous. Many South Koreans are using those words to describe the president of their most important ally, rather than the leader of their archrival to the North.
Things ain't fair for Trump. He loses one Naval Armada and suddenly folks start callin' him incompetent.- Tea Pain
Daily reminder that it's been 46 days since Trump accused Obama of a felony and still hasn't provided proof or apologized.
- Ivanka's biz prospers as politics mixes with business
- Billionaires, Companies Power Trump's Record Inaugural Haul
- A month after dismissing federal prosecutors, Justice Department does not have any US attorneys in place
- Jimmy Kimmel gets Donald Trump supporters to defend absurd White House visitors
- Trump's About-Face on the Paris Climate Accord
- President Trump Felt 'Betrayed' by Amanda Knox After She Supported Hillary Clinton
- The Trump administration has deported a 'dreamer' for first time, advocates say
- Chaffetz won't run for reelection
- Miami state senator curses at black lawmaker — and refers to fellow Republicans as 'niggas'
- NPR: Tucker Carlson to take over O’Reilly’s 8 p.m. slot on Fox News
When you treat women folks like Bill O'Reilly does, there's only 2 career paths: gig at Fox or the next GOP presidential candidate. - Tea Pain
Bill O'Reilly Canned?
Fox News has decided to oust top-rated host Bill O'Reilly, New York Magazine's Gabriel Sherman reported Wednesday. Top network execs are in talks about how to end their relationship with O'Reilly “without causing collateral damage to the network...
Cackling Trump Reveals To Dinner Guests They’ve All Just Eaten Single Piece Of His Tax Returns - The Onion
Don't you think it's time Russian dossier author Christopher Steele has his name legally changed to "Nostradamus?" - Tea Pain
Rock The Voter News
- Voting rights group wants Republican protests probed
- Traffic restrictions announced for Rooney funeral, Obama visit
Bernie wants a litmus test for Dems while Republicans would vote for Satan as long as the letter (R) came after his name. - Matt Murphy
Turning A Red State Blue?
Democrat, Republican Move to Runoff in State Senate Race. Two candidates seeking to replace former state senator Judson Hill are headed to a runoff election.
Things the US Does Not Actually Have:
1) A wall with Mexico
2) A replacement for Obamacare
3) An "armada" sailing to North Korea
4) A President
- Oil slides more than 1 pct; US gasoline build seen as bearish
- Trump orders review of visa program to encourage hiring Americans
- Emirates reducing US flights amid 'weakened travel demand'
I really hope the rumor that Bill O'Reilly is going to be Press Sec is just a bad joke. One sexual predator working for another is too much. - Brasilmagic tweet
#BuildTheWall to protect America from desperate hardworking humans willing to do the absolute worst jobs for less than minimum wage. - John Fugelsang
Another Executive Order Debacle
U.S. President Donald Trump's "Buy American, Hire American" executive order on Tuesday left questions about how the government would enforce the order and whether it would make a real difference in output and employment, according to steel executives ...
Tax Day. It’s the day that all Americans but one release their tax records. - Conan O'Brien