Trump's ex aide Paul Manafort 'hid' $750,000 payment
Further allegations have been made in Ukraine about secret funds said to have been paid to Donald Trump's former campaign chairman Paul Manafort.
Lawmaker Serhiy Leshchenko said he had evidence that Mr Manafort had tried to hide a payment of $750,000 (£600,800) from a pro-Russian party in 2009.
Can't wait for Trump's camp to make excuses for its former campaign chairman colluding with Russians or as I call it, Manafortsplaining. - OhNoSheTwitnt
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Deadly Attack Near UK Parliament; Car Plows Victims on Westminster Bridge
- Russian lawyer involved in corruption investigation 'critically' wounded after fall from apartment
- Ex-Trump campaign chair Manafort hatched ’05 plan to push pro-Putin propaganda in US media
- Mattis contradicts Trump on countries owing NATO funds: "That’s not the way" NATO works
So far not a single member of the Trump administration has been found to be secretly working for the United States.- Andy Borowitz
Unleash A Special Prosecutor, Quickly, Please.
House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes met with President Donald Trump on Wednesday at the White House, briefing him on information collected as part of the committee’s investigation into surveillance of the Trump team between Election Day and Inauguration Day.
Putin's multi-million dollar boy Paul Manafort insisted Trump choose Mike Pence and dump Christie. Pence is Putin's chosen one. - Tea Pain
- ‘A dog and pony show’: Fox News’ John Roberts says Nunes revelations don’t clarify anything
- GOP Warns Comey About Cloud Over Trumpland
- Former Colorado GOP chairman Steven Curtis charged with voter fraud
- Secret service asks for $60 million budget increase to cover costs of protecting Trump family
- Trump Lawyers Send Cease and Desist to Teen Who Operates Site That Shows Kittens Punching Him
- Nobody Can Believe Sarah Palin Is Mad at Colin Kaepernick For Donating to Meals on Wheels
- Congress Rolls Back Obama-Era Rule On Hunting Bears And Wolves In Alaska
- Poll: Trump's support slipping among Republicans, white voters and men
Let's wait and confirm the Supreme Court nominee the President nominates after Trump, Pence and Ryan are in prison. - Andy Borowitz
Of Course Spy Agencies Spy On Those Who Communicate With Russia. Duh.
US spy agencies scooped up the communications of members of Donald Trump's presidential transition team late last year, possibly including those of the president-elect himself, a senior Republican lawmaker said Wednesday.
President who won 5 mil more votes in 2012 won't get to fill SCOTUS vacancy but the one under investigation for colluding with Russia will. - Ari Berman
Rock The Voter News
- Schumer calls for suspending vote on Gorsuch during FBI's Trump-Russia probe
- Donna Brazile: Russian DNC Narrative Played Out Exactly As They Hoped
According to sources, Putin is concerned that the people he put in the White House are "just too dim-witted" to carry out their missions on behalf of Russia. - Andy Borowitz
- Trump Boasts of Forcing Canadian Firm to Drop Keystone Lawsuit
- Trump Tower in violation of NYC law: report
- WSJ: Trump clings to wiretapping claims "like a drunk to an empty gin bottle"
I’d be picking up garbage somewhere if I spewed as many falsehoods as Trump. - Chris Cuomo, CNN
Yep. Tillerson Is Another Liar And May Soon Be Held Accountable
A judge said on Wednesday that Exxon Mobil must turn over documents to a New York prosecutor probing whether the company lied to the public and investors about the threat of climate change.
Ben Franklin started 1st colonial printing press w/hemp paper.
Not saying he smoked it, as lots of sober guys fly kites in thunderstorms. - John Fugelsang