Republican House leaders have spent months dodging questions about how they would replace the Affordable Care Act with a better law, and went so far as to hide the draft of their plan from other lawmakers. No wonder. The bill they released on Monday would kick millions of people off the coverage they currently have. So much for President Trump’s big campaign promise: “We’re going to have insurance for everybody” — with coverage that would be “much less expensive and much better.”
House Ways and Means Committee destroys health care and Trust in the LORD is trending. These events are not unrelated. - John Fugelsang
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Former CIA Director: I Believe 'WikiLeaks is Acting as an Arm, as an Agent, of the Russian Federation'
- WikiLeaks disclosure exposes rapid growth of CIA digital operations — and agency vulnerabilities
- WikiLeaks to provide tech firms access to CIA hacking tools: Assange
- IS conflict: US sends Marines to support Raqqa assault
- Top general takes responsibility for controversial Yemen raid
So Donald J. Trump is going to cut airport security to pay for the border wall. Finally, we are punishing the Mexicans for what they did on 9/11. #TrumpLogic - Andy Borowitz
Trump's Yemen Raid Was A Bloodbath
The Jan. 29 U.S. Navy SEAL raid on a Yemeni village that marked Pres. Donald Trump’s first strategic engagement was reportedly a chaotic bloodbath in which a number of women and 10 children under the age of 13 perished as they ran for their lives.
Sean Spicer announced that the prime minister of Iraq will visit the White House in two weeks. Actually he arrived today, but he’s going to be detained for two weeks at the airport.- Conan O'Brien
- Trump Reportedly Selects Jon Huntsman As US Ambassador To Russia
- Trump Woos Lawmakers With Flattery and White House Bowling
- American Medical Association Opposes Republican Health Plan
- Michael Flynn registers with Justice Department as a foreign agent over Turkey lobbying
- Senate overturns Obama-era regulations on teacher preparation
- Meghan McCain: Obama's Going to Be 'The Most Bitter Ex-President That We've Ever Had'
I would rather pay for an iPhone than for Congressman Jason Chaffetz because, while both of them are inanimate objects, the iPhone is smart.- Andy Borowitz
Well, Well, Well, The Rats Meet To Plan Their Next Move
Nigel Farage, who led the push for Brexit and a campaign backer of Donald Trump, visited the Ecuadorian embassy two days after WikiLeaks dumped a trove of purported CIA documents online.
Yesterday, House Republicans unveiled their new healthcare plan intended to replace Obamacare. Oh yeah, it’s brilliant. The previous healthcare plan was nicknamed “Obamacare,” and if this new plan doesn’t work, it will be nicknamed “Obama’s Fault.” - James Corden
President Trump welcomed the first group of new visitors to the White House since he became president. It was a little awkward, because one of them was Melania. - Conan O'Brien
Rock The Voter News
- Hillary Clinton Jokes About Post-Election Life, Calls for Future Female Politicians
- Son of Sen. Tim Kaine one of six arrested after protesters disrupt Trump rally at state Capitol Saturday
One underrated part of the Bible is when Jesus went around giving suffering people iPhones.- LOLGOP
The Plot Thickens
With questions still swirling over President Trump’s unsubstantiated claims that he was wiretapped on orders of President Barack Obama, the Justice Department on Thursday declined to confirm statements a day earlier from the White House that Mr. Trump was not the target of a counterintelligence investigation.
House Republicans have unveiled their much-anticipated new healthcare plan that’s supposed to replace Obamacare. Here’s what we know about it so far: The new plan stresses personal responsibility. For too long Americans have relied on other people, like doctors and nurses, for their healthcare. - Jimmy Kimmel
EPA Head Disagrees With 99% Of Scientists
Environmental Protection Agency Administrator Scott Pruitt said Thursday he does not believe carbon dioxide is a primary contributor to global warming.
When do we start talking about climate change deniers as long term mass murderers? - Cassandra on Twitter
- Stocks hold steady as oil prices slide further while banks rise
- 30-year mortgage rate reaches new high for the year
- Trump promises $1 trillion for infrastructure, but the estimated need is $4.5 trillion
- New Burger Robot Will Take Command of the Grill in 50 Fast Food Restaurants
Let’s be clear: America is not broke. The very wealthy, and huge profitable corporations just aren’t paying their taxes.- Bernie Sanders
The Disorganization Of Trumpdumb
Mexico has canceled existing sugar export permits to the United States in a dispute over the pace of shipments, according to a letter seen by Reuters, in a flare-up industry sources said could temporarily disrupt supplies.
The letter sent by Mexico's sugar chamber to mills on Monday partly blamed the situation on unfilled positions at the U.S. Department of Commerce...
Did I hear Jason Chavez correctly? Is he saying health insurance costs the same as a phone? Hey Jason, a phone isn’t supposed to literally cost you an arm and a leg. His comment was cold. Even Siri was like, “Are you not a human being?” - James Corden
The TERRIFIED OF TRUMP Fundraiser