...On Monday, two Swedish police officers interviewed for the film lambasted its American producer, Ami Horowitz, for supposedly taking their quotes "completely" out of context.
Remember, we must never blame all cops or gun owners for the acts of a few. That said, some of those Muslim refugees might be terrorists. - John Fugelsang
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- What is Putin up to? US 'nuclear sniffer' plane is sent to Britain as wave of deadly radioactive particles spreads across Europe (Fake News?)
- Trump says that his campaign had no contact with Russia. Russian officials contradict him.
- Kremlin Denies Knowledge of Ukraine Plan Pushed by Trump Associates
- Riots erupt in Sweden's capital just days after Trump comments
- Marine Le Pen in Lebanon row after refusing to wear headscarf
The Russian Connections Keeps Growing And Growing
Call it what you will: Flynnghazi. Russiagate. The Crackpot Dome scandal. No matter the sobriquet attached to the inappropriate discussions between the Russian ambassador and Michael Flynn, President Donald Trump’s former national security advisor, the growing cancer from this case is not going away.
I think the first people we should deport should be anyone with ties to Russian criminals. - Andy Borowitz
How Many Lawmen And Dollars Will It Take To Round Up 11 Million People?
The Department of Homeland Security issued a sweeping set of orders Tuesday that implement President Trump's plan to increase immigration enforcement, placing the vast majority of the nation's 11 million undocumented immigrants at risk of deportation.
The memos instruct all agents, including Customs and Border Protection (CBP) and Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) to identify, capture and quickly deport every undocumented immigrant they encounter.
I don't understand how deporting millions of Mexicans will protect us from what didn't happen in Sweden. - Andy Borowitz
- The White House claim that Obama-era regulations have cost $890 billion
- Internet resurrects false claim that Bill and Hillary Clinton are divorcing
- Trump to roll back Obama's climate, water rules through executive action
- Mike Pence embarrassingly tells EU: Trump attacks media ‘when they play fast and loose with facts’
- GOP senator jeered after ducking travel ban question from Afghan man who served with US troops
- ‘This is fake news’: Rick Santorum melts down on CNN and blames Obama for anti-Semitism under Trump
- Breitbart employees threaten to leave if Milo Yiannopoulos is not fired
Only Donald Trump could, in one morning, follow up a statement about love and tolerance with an order for mass deportations. - Andy Borowitz
"Trump's sudden acknowledgement of Anti-Semitism is like a band-aid for cancer." - Anne Frank Center
The Great White Rope-a-Dope
President Donald Trump pledged Tuesday to combat bigotry and unite what he called a "divided country" after wrapping up his first visit to the National Museum of African American History and Culture.
"I can't believe what happened last night in Sweden." -- Donald Trump
"Nothing happened last night in Sweden." -- The Swedes
"Where is Sweden?" -- Betsy DeVos
- Andy Borowitz
President Trump took office one month ago today. Wow, it’s hard to believe the past few years have only been a month! - Seth Myers
Rock The Voter News
- Clinton campaign chair: "Forces within the FBI" wanted her to lose
- Thousands of demonstrators across US say 'Not My President'
- Who's Who In The Race For DNC Chair — And Their Plans For Democrats To Win Again
At a rally this weekend, President Trump compared himself to Abraham Lincoln, who he claimed, “fought with the media and called them out.” Yup, that’s who Abraham Lincoln was most famous for warring with. The media. - Seth Myers
This North Carolina Nazi Only Kills Expats In Central America. Glad I Never Met Him.
Accused U.S. serial killer William “Wild Bill” Holbert asked for forgiveness Monday for the crimes attributed to him in Panama and said that he never killed anyone from the Central American country.
When @SeanSpicer says, "The President has a big heart", he's referrin' to an enlarged heart condition due to too much KFC. - Tea Pain
- Crude Oil at 54.37
- Russia Tops Saudi Arabia as Largest Oil Producer
- UPS tests show delivery drones still need work
- For-Profit Schools, an Obama Target, See New Day Under Trump
I support keeping the US minimum wage at $7.25hr.
But only for Congress, because those guys already live off the tips. - John Fugelsang
GOP Governor Courts Chinese Dignitaries To Their Delight
As a crowd of Midwesterners drank, danced and snacked on deep-fried Twinkies at the Iowa inaugural ball in the capital last month, an aide to Terry Branstad ushered a small group of Chinese dignitaries upstairs to a private room.
I left out cookies & went to bed early, but my Presidents Day wish didn’t come true. - Bette Midler
Yes, I remember how terrified I am of Trump & Co. every morning when I wake up.