Nordstrom announced on February 2 that it decided to stop carrying the brand due to declining sales. And as of February 3, all the first daughter’s products had disappeared from Neiman Marcus’ website as well.
So what is Trump going to do about Ivanka's and his merchandise that is made in China and Hong Kong? Will he impose a heavy tariff on himself and his daughter?
Showing truth to this White House is like waving garlic at a vampire. - Real Fake P0TUS Tweet
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Al Qaeda Leader Targeted In Botched Yemen Raid Taunts Donald Trump
- Iran's top leader mocks 'newcomer' Trump
- GOP Senator Says She Hopes Trump Will Be 'Very Firm, Very Harsh' With Putin
- German magazine urges country to lead global opposition to Trump
- Wife of hospitalized Putin critic: My husband was poisoned
As president, Trump has attacked Schwarzenegger's ratings twice — but said nothing about attack on Canadian mosque that left six dead. - Dan Diamond
President Trump used his first speech to military service members Monday to accuse the news media of refusing to report on terrorist attacks.
At least 3,000 times more Americans will die because of gun violence than terror this year. That's what doesn't get enough attention. - LOLGOP
Generalisimo Trump Continues To Throw His Weight Around
President Trump on Tuesday offered to go after a Texas state senator who was the target of complaints from a local sheriff.
During a White House meeting, Rockwall County, Texas, Sheriff Harold Eavenson told the president about a lawmaker who was offering asset forfeiture legislation he believes would aid Mexican drug cartels.
“Who is the state senator? Do you want to give his name? We'll destroy his career," Trump offered.
- Melania Trump missed out on ‘once-in-a-lifetime opportunity’ to make millions, lawsuit says
- Melania Trump’s immigration lawyer joins the fight against her husband’s anti-Muslim travel ban
- WH Spox: Trump Just Wants Attacks (And Himself) To Get Coverage They Deserve
- Spicer says the NYT "made up stories" about Trump: "I don't think the president owns a bathrobe"
- More Than 400 Former EPA Officials Urge Senate To Vote No On Scott Pruitt
- Franken: DeVos 'fundamentally incompetent' to lead Education Dept.
- WH list of terror attacks misspells San Bernardino
- Trump Accuses 'Obama People' Of Leaking Details Of His Calls With Leaders
- Trump on Obama: "I don’t know if he’ll admit this but he likes me"
- Rosie O’Donnell Offers to Help S.N.L. Drive Donald Trump Over the Edge
- VP Mike Pence casts historic tie-breaking vote to confirm Betsy DeVos as education secretary
BREAKING: Senate confirms pile of campaign money as Secretary of Education. - Tea Party Cat
TEEN VOGUE; Nails Trump's Lies
If you’re reading this, you’ve officially made it through week two of the Trump administration. This week, President Donald Trump and his team spread misinformation on topics ranging from his immigration ban to his popularity with African-American voters.
To help you stay informed, we’ve catalogued the worst of the White House lies from the past seven days.
They fact checked Donald Trump and there were none. - LOLGOP
Rock The Voter News
- Clinton: 'The future is female’
- Ginsburg: I would support changing the Electoral College
- Joe Biden to lead new foreign policy institute
- Barack Obama's kitesurfing adventure with Richard Branson
Generalisimo Trump's Deputy Ass. Gorka Tells Media To Be Nice
Sebastian Gorka, deputy assistant to President Donald Trump, said Monday that the administration will continue using the term "fake news" until the media understands that their "monumental desire" to attack the President is wrong.
The birther is so sick of fake news. - LOLGOP
Oh, Mr. President? Mr Bannon has some more data for you to sign.
No sir, you don't need to read any of it.
There we go.
Keep tweeting, sir. - John Fugelsang
- Solar industry jobs surged in 2016
- Dollar boosted by political uncertainty in Europe, technical buying
- The Florida-to-Cuba cruise competition just got heavier
If any of these politicians actually believed in a free market we'd all be too busy buying cheap Canadian drugs. - John Fugelsang
Generalisimo Trump's First Lieutenant Takes Over D.C. Hotel
Donald Trump Jr. has taken the reins of the Trump International Hotel near the White House after critics charged it was a conflict of interest for U.S. President Donald Trump to run the ...
Comedy can be a useful medium for political resistance. It is why satire is heavily suppressed in Russia and China. - The Economist
The All Hat No Cattle "I'M TERRIFIED TRUMP'S GONNA BLOW UP THE WORLD!" Fundraiser