...But Trump proceeded to say that the press should not be allowed to use anonymous sources in their coverage of him. "Let their name be put out there," he said.
Everyone who didn't bother to vote should be forced to take a "scared straight" tour of the white house. - Phil Brock
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Commander of bin Laden raid: Trump's attack on media "greatest threat to democracy in my lifetime"
- Priebus asks the FBI to refute Trump Russia reports
- In Syria, car bomb kills scores in area recaptured from Islamic State
- US-Backed Iraqi Forces Push Deeper into Western Half of Mosul
The Washington Post has done an analysis of Trump’s first month as president and says that during that time, Trump has made 133 false or misleading statements. That’s right, 133 false statements. Isn’t that — [mimes listening to earpiece] sorry, it’s absolutely 134. It’s 135 — it’s — it’s 137. Forget it, we’ll be here all night. - James Corden
Surprise. Surprise. Surprise. Another Trump Advisor Bullying A Critic.
An embattled White House terrorism advisor whose academic credentials have come under widespread fire telephoned one of his main critics at home Tuesday night and threatened legal action against him, Newsweek has learned.
Milo couldn't speak at CPAC but Steve Bannon could, which means that CPAC has zero tolerance for pedophilia but a whole lot of tolerance for wife-beating. - Andy Borowitz
BREAKING: Real Christians Found In Los Angeles
Religious leaders in Los Angeles are forming an underground network of homes as part of an effort to provide shelter for families facing deportation, CNN reported Thursday.
This is the first administration where the public is aging faster than the president. - James Corden
- Trump berates FBI for being 'totally unable' to stop leaks
- Trump says Republican border tax could boost US jobs
- Republican Lawmaker With Transgender Son Slams White House for Reversing Protections
- Republicans' 'real-live experiment' with Kansas's economy survives a revolt from their own party
- Texas Republican criticizes explicit signs at women's march
- Pence takes victory lap at CPAC: 'This is our time'
- Law professors file misconduct complaint: Conway "brings shame upon the legal profession"
But it makes sense that Trump tells the most fibs of any president — even the color of his skin is a lie. - James Corden
Republicans Are Afraid Of The Voter Backlash
Washington's Republicans have gone into hiding. Rep. Cathy McMorris Rodgers will only meet with constituents via a “phone town hall,” while Rep. Dave Reichert's office has been silent towards both callers and the media.
Are Republicans More Negative Than Democrats? Why Yes, Yes, They Are.
Republican U.S. lawmakers are significantly more likely than their Democratic colleagues to "go negative" and attack their political opponents in official statements, according to a first-of-its kind Pew Research Center analysis of congressional press releases and Facebook posts.
For example, yesterday, Trump was touring the Museum of African American History and Culture, and according to witnesses, he noticed a stone auction block on which slaves would stand and was moved to say, “Boy, that is just not good. That is not good.” I haven’t heard that kind of eloquent enunciation since the Civil War novel “The Red Badge of Dang, That Is Messed Up.” - Stephen Colbert
Beyond Cruel And Unusual Punishment. Despicable.
A critically ill woman from El Salvador who was awaiting emergency surgery for a brain tumor was forcibly moved from a Texas hospital to a detention center by federal agents, raising concerns about President Trump's directive to more aggressively ...
A traffic ticked gets you deported. A $25 million fraud settlement gets you the presidency. - LOLGOP
Rock The Voter News
- Hillary Clinton: Get Out Of Congress 'If You Can't Stand The Heat'
- Petition calls on Obama to run for president in France
It's worth remembering that the majority of voters who showed up chose the candidate that Putin was afraid of. - John Fugelsang
Thank Gawd Most Americans Aren't Victims Of Trumpnosis
Despite President Donald Trump's relentless attacks on the “fake news” media, a new poll from Quinnipiac University finds that more Americans trust the media than Donald Trump. A majority of Americans, 52%, said they trust the news media over Donald ...
- Oil prices fall as US crude inventories rise further
- Dollar slips as 'Trumpflation trade' fades
- China overtakes US, France as Germany's biggest trading partner
- Family Christian Stores closing after 85 years
- JCPenney shuttering up to 140 stores as sales weaken, more sluggish growth seen ahead
- Marijuana Industry Angered By White House Reversal
Jesus disdained wealth, said help the poor, chased capitalists from the Temple & was obviously paid to be a protestor by George Soros. - John Fugelsang
When A Treaty With The USA Means Nothing
The main Standing Rock protest camp near the Dakota Access Pipeline was cleared Thursday, a day after a deadline to leave the area expired, authorities said.
Actually, seeing ads on facebook for something I just looked at on Amazon is a bit closer to 'creepy' than 'convenient.'- John Fugelsang
He's Gonna Kill Us All