President-elect Donald Trump is freshly questioning U.S. intelligence assessments of election-season hacking, appearing to side instead with WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange and Russia in comments that are rattling the American spy world as well as ....
Who do you believe? The folks that found Osama Bin Laden, or the guy hidin' at the Ecuadoran Embassy in London from rape charges in Sweden?- Tea Pain
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Iraqi forces gaining momentum in Mosul: US coalition chief
- Man aged 50 arrested at Heathrow under Terrorism Act
- Turkey Makes Veiled Threat Over Incirlik
- GOP prepares legislation to defund United Nations
- GOP congressman plans Russia trip to ‘work with the Duma’
6 years ago Trump wanted to give Julian Assange the death penalty. Today he's thinkin' more like the Congressional Medal of Honor.- Tea Pain
China Tells Trump To Stop Tweeting Before He Gets Us All Killed
Donald Trump’s claim that Beijing isn’t doing enough to rein in rogue state North Korea, cautioning the U.S. President-elect not to “escalate” an already tense situation on the Korean Peninsula through his liberal use of social media.
- McCain: GOP leadership won't investigate Russian interference, but I will
- Trump in 2010: WikiLeaks 'disgraceful,' there 'should be like death penalty or something'
- Trump, Palin break with GOP, warm up to Assange
- Hannity, Who Called For Assange's Arrest, Now Believes Every Word He Says
- Kentucky Republicans fast-track new abortion restrictions
- Huckabee visits West Bank: 'Build Israel Great Again'
- Fox News offered Megyn Kelly $100M to stay: report
Arnold Schwarzenegger as new host of 'Celebrity Apprentice' proves Trump was wrong about which particular immigrants are taking our jobs. - John Fugelsang
Republican Wants To Eliminate Supreme Court From Interfering In Obamacare Repeal
Rep. Steve King (R-IA) hates Obamacare so much that he doesn't even want the Supreme Court to cite its own major Obamacare cases in future opinions, according to a bill he introduced Tuesday.
The bill itself list the names of major lawsuits the Affordable Care Act has faced at the Supreme Court and bars them "from citation for the purpose of precedence in all future cases."
I'm shocked the GOP is replacing decent insurance for millions with tax breaks for the rich. But we're 2 ticks of history from being serfs.- LOLGOP
I bet the reason both Clintons and Bushes are going to the Inauguration is to watch Putin drink a glass of water while tRump takes the oath.- Will Durst
Rock The Voter News
- Obamas planning final White House bash with big celebrity guest list
- Schumer Says Democrats Willing To Keep Supreme Court Seat Empty
- California Democrats enlist Eric Holder
Trump has gotten more credit from the media today for things he didn't do than Obama has gotten in 8 years for the things he did. - Daily Twix tweet
Democrats Pushing For Investigation Into Russia
Senate Democrats are doubling down on their push to create a commission to probe allegations that Russia meddled in the White House race.
Democratic Sens. Ben Cardin (Md.), Dianne Feinstein (Calif.), Patrick Leahy (Vt.), Tom Carper (Del.) and Amy Klobuchar (Minn.) introduced legislation on Wednesday to create the independent pane
White House Running Out Of Paintings To Cover Spots Where Obama Has Punched Through Wall. - The Onion
Republicans to Replace Obamacare with Death. - Andy Borowitz
- Trump taps Wall Street lawyer to serve as SEC chair
- Tillerson to Cash Out Quarter-Billion Dollar Exxon Nest Egg
- Wikileaks threatens CNN with defamation suit over pedophilia claim
- For the first time ever, more than 90% of Americans have health coverage
BREAKING: Trump nominates APPROVED rubber stamp as SEC chief to regulate Wall Street. The stamp is currently the property of Goldman Sachs.- Tea Party Cat
The Man 2nd In Line For The Presidency Disagrees With The Almighty Trump
House Speaker Paul Ryan on Wednesday called WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange a "sycophant for Russia," just as President-elect Donald Trump was on Twitter promoting Assange's interview with Fox News host Sean Hannity.
I'm no expert, but I'm pretty sure you can't stop a nuclear missile by tweeting at it. - James Corden
How I feel when I think about Trump