After an intense backlash, House Republicans on Tuesday reversed their move gutting Congress’ independent ethics watchdog group.
House Republicans held a secret vote during a secret meeting on a national holiday in order to eliminate their independent ethics watchdog - igorvolsky tweet
The World Is A Safer Place Without Trump
- Syria: What it will mean if rebels snub peace talks
- German Interior Minister Calls for Security Overhaul After Berlin Christmas Market Attack
- As Trump and North Korea's Kim spar, China poses as the responsible actor
- Trump: No more 'further releases from Gitmo'
Barack Obama's 1st act in 2009 was signing Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act.
Speaker Ryan's 1st act in 2017 is eviscerating House ethics. - Col. Morris Davis
The Russians, the KKK now and the Mafia. Ay Yi Yi.
President-elect Donald Trump rang in the new year together with Joseph "Joey No Socks" Cinque — a convicted felon with ties to notorious Gambino crime family boss John Gotti, a recently released video has revealed.
- Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell said repealing Obamacare was the first item on the GOP agenda
- Trump slaps GOP for weakening ethics watchdog
- KellyannePolls: GOP has ‘mandate’ to gut congressional ethics office
- GOP rep: Reining in ethics panel will 'provide more accountability'
- Top Aide Says Trump Will Hold Press Conference On Jan. 11
- Trump's Treasury pick excelled at kicking elderly people out of their homes
- Scarborough to media: Stop "hyperventilating" about Trump
So millions rejected a woman allegedly not transparent & ethically challenged ... & elected a party w/no interest in transparency or ethics. - Michael Chen
Meanwhile. Trump Questioning Ethics Of Homeland Security
President-elect Donald Trump's transition team asked the Department of Homeland Security whether any immigrants' records had been changed for any reason, according to a Reuters report out Tuesday.
Watching rich Republicans cheering the thought of 20 million people losing their health insurance tells you all you need to know. - Kona Lowell
1,000 Law School Profs Say No To Sen. Jeff Sessions
A group of more than 1,100 law school professors from across the country is sending a letter to Congress Tuesday urging the Senate to reject the nomination of Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-Ala.)
Good news, Trump supporters: Trump may be taking away your healthcare but he is letting you keep your guns, which will come in so handy when his shredding of environmental protections gives you cancer. - Andy Borowitz
Rock The Voter News
Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) says the House Republicans' vote Monday night to weaken the chamber's ethics watchdog was “the dumbest fricking thing I’ve ever heard."
Hey @SpeakerRyan, a liar who defrauds w/his fake University, mocks disabled people and grabs women by the pussy is upset with your ethics.- John Fugelsang
- GM: Cars that Trump claims are "Mexican made" are actually made in Ohio
- Ford cancels Mexico plant. Will create 700 U.S. jobs in 'vote of confidence' in Trump
- BBB yanks accreditation from Trump-backing founder of MyPillow for false advertising
Repealing Obamacare - because uninsured Americans showing up at emergency rooms on the public dime is the socialism y'all have dreamed of. - John Fugelsang
When Republicans in Congress tell Americans to give up their government healthcare, the correct response should be, "You first."- Andy Borowitz