...the National Park Service, on behalf of the Presidential Inauguration Committee, has blocked access to the landmark by filing a “massive omnibus blocking permit.” This will bar protesters from most of the National Mall, Pennsylvania Avenue, the Washington Monument, and of course, the Lincoln Memorial for days and weeks before, during, and after the inauguration, which will take place on Jan. 20, 2017.
Trump blocks #millionwomanmarch from Lincoln Memorial despite the fact that the LM is actually owned by Americans who pay federal taxes. - John Fugelsang
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Donald Trump receives an average of one presidential intelligence briefing a week, officials say
- U.S. Congress passes $618.7 billion annual defense bill
- In the Philippines, Duterte’s brutal war on drugs kills thousands
Trump's cabinet is so unfit and corrupt it already defies political comparison. It is filled with Batman Villains. - Keith Olbermann
Men With Weird Hair Are Nuclear Armed. Think About That.
North Korea now has the capability to launch a nuclear weapon, a senior U.S. military official said Thursday, adding that while the U.S. believes Pyongyang can mount a warhead on a missile, it's not clear that it can hit a target.
Trump to appoint cigarette lighter to watch gas station. - LOLGOP
Obama Starts Investigation Of Election
President Obama has directed the intelligence community to conduct “a full review” of the 2016 election in light of reports of Russian interference, homeland security adviser Lisa Monaco said Friday.
The report is expected to be completed and transmitted to Congress before he leaves office Jan. 20.
Trump: "Obama is wasting money investigating Russian hacking of election. Putin promised me it won't happen again, unless I need him to."- Tea Party Cat
- Mexican children's U.S. dance trip cancelled over post-election fears
- Bloodied hog carcass dumped outside Oklahoma Islamic center
- Denver neighborhood rallies to boot out neo-Nazis who are 'terrorizing' everyone
- Pizzerias in Austin, New York also being accused of abetting Satanic pedophilia
- Labor secretary pick is fourth top Trump figure who's been accused of assaulting women
- Conway: Trump picking generals a "refreshing departure" from choosing "donors and personal friends"
- Conway On Trump Decision Not To Leave 'The Apprentice': Obama Played Golf!
Obama said that, while he understood that Trump was eager to create potentially cataclysmic diplomatic crises around the world, tradition dictated that he wait until he is actually President to do so.- Andy Borowitz
Trump Sloughs Off Intelligence Briefings
President-elect Donald Trump is receiving an average of one presidential intelligence briefing a week, according to U.S. officials familiar with the matter, far fewer than most of his recent predecessors.
Legally, Trump can be impeached at his Inauguration, because the moment he swears to defend the Constitution he will be lying under oath.- Andy Borowitz
Trump Mixes Up Being PC With Being F*cking Accurate
“They used to call it ‘Man of the Year,’ but they can’t do that anymore — they want to be politically correct. That’s OK," he said.
The magazine had called the award the “Man of the Year” since it launched in 1927. It changed to “Person of the Year” in 1999.
Rock The Voter News
- Hillary Clinton issues stern warning against spread of fake news: “Lives are at risk”
- Hillary Clinton Gets More Votes Than Any Candidate Ever
Clinton jokes at the portrait unveiling of Harry Reid: "After a few weeks of taking selfies in the woods, I thought it would be a good idea to come out"
Interesting to see which Republicans say we shouldn't probe election hacking so we can focus on mandatory probes of women's vaginas. - LOLGOP
The GOP will do anything for tax cuts for the rich. TV will do anything for ratings. The question is what we'll do to preserve democracy.- LOLGOP
- Oil Prices Surge Again Before OPEC Meeting with Non-Members
- Get ready for Republican rush of regulation rollback
- FDA cracks down on flavored cigarettes labeled as cigars
- Fitch downgrades Mexico after Trump victory
Trump wants to know what was in Hillary's speeches to Goldman Sachs so badly, he's going to keep hiring people from there until he finds out - Kaivon Schroff
Not Every CEO Likes Trump Trade Policy
The CEO of FedEx on Friday made a strongly worded critique of Trump and his trade policy. He said getting rid of the NAFTA—a trade agreement with Canada and ...
Pope Francis has warned the media to stop spreading false information. Or as the media reported it, “World’s Top Rabbi Says ‘Keep Up the Good Work!’”- Conan O'Brien